Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,897 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi (27908 Views)

IN ONDO: Five Men Gang-rape Two Teenage Girls Girls / Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) / Man Butchers Two Sisters In Jos Over Pregnancy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dannieln1:
Something is definitely not right about this story

1st the ages of the boys was not mentioned...

2ndly those minors might be their GF, because its an endtime world anything can happen

probably they were enjoying the thing when someone caught them and it now turned into a rape case coz u never can tell

#myopinionthough

Hmm...but if the boys are from a certain religion and a certain region.....there will be certain reactions.

Add the fact that a minor can never consent to sex....but once they are from the right tribe...they can.

Ah Nigerians....

So....because they are all Chrstians...it is not rape...it is enjoyment.

Yet...if they were Muslims...and the girls Chirstians....anger erupts.

Don;t justify wrong doing.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by esosuo: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
NAIRALAND CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT RAPE MATA WHY NA ,CASTRATE ALL CAUGHT AND SEE HOW RAPE CASE WILL REDUCE,
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Gaddavi: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
thank Allah say nah Christians the thing happened to if nah Muslim dem go day shout like mad dog. well since day no day believe say most of dre pastors day use black evil powers.murder4ka.
use ur brain and think you are closer to God more Dan ur pastors but unogo use ur sense.idiot

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
delishpot:
Why are people so quick to blame konji instead of the people who committed the crime?

But I think since guys are 'moved' by what they see, then konji too should be blamed. Why should it move at the sight of lil girls Haba!!!
But seriously, konji could be disgraceful sometimes..... kilode......

BTW, you're right though. Dem for manage throway the urge abi na feelings de ni.
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Don't let us judge o. The people involved have not spoken. Maybe they were doing 'mummy and daddy.'
Many are guilty of this when 'acting the unscripted play' of Mummy and Daddy........

lOl
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by deliveryboy: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
My brothers from the south east are always leading when crime is involved

Drug trafficking

RAPE!!! and child molestation

Robbery

And the women setting their men ablaze (even now wey fuel scarce)

Not forgetting ritual killings and terror on the menu (Isialangwa dishes)
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dannieln1:
Something is definitely not right about this story

1st the ages of the boys was not mentioned...

2ndly those minors might be their GF, because its an endtime world anything can happen

probably they were enjoying the thing when someone caught them and it now turned into a rape case coz u never can tell

#myopinionthough
Gbam. The essence of reading this thread was to check those culprit's age but it was suppressed. And secondly, girls of nowadays are quick to date. So cant be surprised that those victims were their girlfriends.
#my_opinion_too
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
toyeanlawlah:
Don't let us judge o. The people involved have not spoken. Maybe they were doing 'mummy and daddy.'
Many are guilty of this when 'acting the unscripted play' of Mummy and Daddy........

lOl
you're right because you're speaking from EXPERIENCE
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Hyphee(f): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
goingape1:
bloody lie!

I don't believe anything rape this days because people use it to scam others.

Are you one of the pastor's sons? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by toyeanlawlah(f): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
you're right because you're speaking from EXPERIENCE

lolzzzzzz. like you be 'saint' for this matter ehnn. Iffahear......
After all the mummy and daddy wey you don 'play' and still dey 'play' for advanced level, you wan come dey form saint ehn- like your name
hmmmnnnn.....
I refuse to agree InJesusName........
lol
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by samlex21(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chaii... Sons of Elli
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Oche211(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sons of belial reminds one of Hopni nd phinehas, sons of Eli, the priest.
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

[s]

lolzzzzzz. like you be 'saint' for this matter ehnn. Iffahear......
After all the mummy and daddy wey you don 'play' and still dey 'play' for advanced level, you wan come dey form saint ehn- like your name
hmmmnnnn.....
I refuse to agree InJesusName........
lol [/s]
pls mind how you speak with God's anointed.
My moniker is not just for fancy but am really ordained and anointed.
I'm chaste, principled, doctrinated and i'm a "V"
i know it sounds hard to believe but i'm different from other guys. I'm special and unique.
You can deduce that and confirm my assertions from my signature
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by toyeanlawlah(f): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
pls mind how you speak with God's anointed.
My moniker is not just for fancy but am really ordained and anointed.
I'm chaste, principled, doctrinated and i'm a "V"
i know it sounds hard to believe but i'm different from other guys. I'm special and unique.
You can deduce that and confirm my assertions from my signature

hahahahaha...... just can't stop laughing. You might be a virgin NOW, but are you telling me you never played the game when you were small......
hmmmmnnnnn. OK o. I believe you sir and please keep the work of the Lord moving o
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by goingape1: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hyphee:

Are you one of the pastor's sons? undecided
I'm your mother's son! undecided
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by delishpot: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

But I think since guys are 'moved' by what they see, then konji too should be blamed. Why should it move at the sight of lil girls Haba!!!
But seriously, konji could be disgraceful sometimes..... kilode......

BTW, you're right though. Dem for manage throway the urge abi na feelings de ni.

If a man visits a prostitute or has a one night stand(which I do not support) I can blame it on konji. But to rape a person, O call it evil and demonic.
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by delishpot: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
ganie:

isnt it konji that pushed them into it,konji is indeed a bastard

Konji can be blamed if a married man visits a prostitute or has a one night stand in the absence of his woman but to rape a person has no excuse. It is evil intention planned and carried out on purpose by someone who relishes the idea of abusing another person
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Kiish(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
The number of rape cases are sky-rocketing... Could the economic hardship be the reason ??
Let me do my research.... In the meantime, who get fuel?
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by delishpot: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
neocortex:

Because they are birds of a feather.

Konji can only make a man sleep with a woman he just met who is willing to sleep with him. You can then tell me that konji Na bastard gist. But to rape someone it is not konji but wickedness
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by dorox(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Where are the 'touch not my anointed' brigade? This man of god should be given the same immunity from the law that that other high criminals of god have been given in the past.
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
slyrone:
they ought to be addressed as two Lucifer's sons!! not two pastors sons abeg. they ve successfully booked VIP seats in hell. God is watching every rapist
Stop this blasphemy.
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by deplay24(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abomination upon abomination corrupt generation
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Ndeewonu: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
mrbillz:
RAPE CASE EVERYWHERE

True, my brother...
since May 29, 2015!!!
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by TeamSimple(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Progressive01:
Wow!! What have we here. cheesy

Very true. Reminds me of this thread of mine: www.nairaland.com/2992194/ese-oruru-ebonyi-gang-rape

Had this happened elsewhere by some other people, social media would have been set on fire right now.

#Hypocrites.
Let just keep watching them and act like we don't know they are mentally deficient.
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by TeamSimple(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Hmm...but if the boys are from a certain religion and a certain region.....there will be certain reactions.

Add the fact that a minor can never consent to sex....but once they are from the right tribe...they can.

Ah Nigerians....

We know their plan. Proper Evangelism is not working anymore so they have chosen another means which is looking for cheap blackmail of the muslims and Islam.

But God pass them, children of discord.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Dannieln1: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Ah Nigerians....

my opinion mr beside the world is more than u think...dont be quick to judge every rape case coz even the media can falsify those girls age just to sell,
come to think of it...
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Dannieln1: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
fejicruz:
Those minors can be their girlfriends. Are you listening to yourself?
my opinion mr beside the world is more than u think...dont be quick to judge every rape case coz even the media can falsify those girls age just to sell,
come to think of it...
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Umamman(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Idiot yunusa yellow better pass you.....
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Babyphinas(f): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Aruu
Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
DRAMA AS MOTHER BITES OFF HER DAUGHTER'S EAR FOR HAVING SEX WITH HER BOYFRIEND IN DELTA.
The woman identified as Chiekube Igbinosa in Akumazi community of Delta State, was said to have bit off her daughter’s ear and stabbed her for doing things with her boyfriend.
It was reliably gathered, was borne out of evil intentions, especially with the circumstances that are said to be surrounding the shameful incident. Sources said the fight which led the mother biting off a scoopful of flesh from the daughter’s ear, took place around camp 74 behind Ibori Golf course within Asaba campus of the Delta State University.
The 46-year-old woman is the secret lover of an Ibo trader who was deported to Nigeria three years ago from Spain, but he allegedly hoodwinked the woman’s daughter into a relationship. The daughter in question had recently graduated from a university in the South-south region and is on her visit to the mother after her Youth Service in Rivers State.
While their love relationship blossoms, the unsuspecting mother who is a secondary school vice principal, was said to have showered her lover boy with gifts, including part of her monthly salaries. But this was not to be when the daughter identified as Mabel Igbinosa flippantly opened up to her friend her relationship with the Igbo man who is building materials trader, including how he made love to her in marathon exercise.
This placed the mother on red alert including watchful eye after the friend secretly let out the discussion to her.
The mother decided to visit the Igbo man’s house wearing unsuspecting appearance around Okwe Quarters, Asaba. The daughter sighted her mum and ran into a neighbour’s room to hide. Sources say the mum too entered a nearby neighbour’s room and laid siege for her daughter to come out.
After enjoying herself with her mother's boyfriend, the girl left his house, unknown to her that the mother was still around. She immediately pounced on her, bit off her ear before stabbing her with a bottle. Men from Delta State Police have arrested the mother, daughter and the randy lover boy.
The police public Relations officer of the state, DSP Celestina Kalu who confirmed the arrest of the woman and others, said investigation was ongoing in the matter, adding that the daughter had been taken to the hospital for treatment.

Re: Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
DRAMA AS MOTHER BITES OFF HER DAUGHTER'S EAR FOR HAVING SEX WITH HER BOYFRIEND IN DELTA.
The woman identified as Chiekube Igbinosa in Akumazi community of Delta State, was said to have bit off her daughter’s ear and stabbed her for doing things with her boyfriend.
It was reliably gathered, was borne out of evil intentions, especially with the circumstances that are said to be surrounding the shameful incident. Sources said the fight which led the mother biting off a scoopful of flesh from the daughter’s ear, took place around camp 74 behind Ibori Golf course within Asaba campus of the Delta State University.
The 46-year-old woman is the secret lover of an Ibo trader who was deported to Nigeria three years ago from Spain, but he allegedly hoodwinked the woman’s daughter into a relationship. The daughter in question had recently graduated from a university in the South-south region and is on her visit to the mother after her Youth Service in Rivers State.
While their love relationship blossoms, the unsuspecting mother who is a secondary school vice principal, was said to have showered her lover boy with gifts, including part of her monthly salaries. But this was not to be when the daughter identified as Mabel Igbinosa flippantly opened up to her friend her relationship with the Igbo man who is building materials trader, including how he made love to her in marathon exercise.
This placed the mother on red alert including watchful eye after the friend secretly let out the discussion to her.
The mother decided to visit the Igbo man’s house wearing unsuspecting appearance around Okwe Quarters, Asaba. The daughter sighted her mum and ran into a neighbour’s room to hide. Sources say the mum too entered a nearby neighbour’s room and laid siege for her daughter to come out.
After enjoying herself with her mother's boyfriend, the girl left his house, unknown to her that the mother was still around. She immediately pounced on her, bit off her ear before stabbing her with a bottle. Men from Delta State Police have arrested the mother, daughter and the randy lover boy.
The police public Relations officer of the state, DSP Celestina Kalu who confirmed the arrest of the woman and others, said investigation was ongoing in the matter, adding that the daughter had been taken to the hospital for treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It / Father Rapes Daughter In Abuja Village / Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.