Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time (15931 Views)

Naija Bloggers When Adsense Approves Your Request. / Reasons Why Adsense Will Ban You This Week / Google Adsense Will Ban You If Guilty Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2017
money121:
Haaaahhaha i swear No be small tin ooo..
Bloggers wey don enter dis one chanced will understand...

cc: lalasticlala,

Tell _em_ soldier. *laughing in Fiji*
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by bamasite(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Having your AdSense account banned can't be funny in any way!!!

I was banned from fiverr in 2013 and till date I have not recovered!!!.......Such is not funny
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by kenoz(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2017
grin
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by MxtaMichealz(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2017
sleeknick:
Although i have not made a post on my blog for a while now, is it possible to adsense the account. I tried before but was rejected. How can i do it and who can help me do it?
Read this post, it will guide u thru... thank me later >> http://blogg.entracam.ga/4/adsense/how-to-get-adsense-approval-within-1-week/
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by TheVictorious(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2017
This nonsense is not funny.
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Jh0wsef:
SO THIS IS THE JOKE. JUST LIKE THAT?
This even has more likes than the dry post.
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by saxj(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2017
What kinda shit is dis...... #joblessness_@_its_peak
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by tintall(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2017
sleeknick:
How do i ad sense to my blog?

You say?

Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2017
how is a sad picture of an ugly man funny? like seriously?
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by snnaija(f): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
those who had never had their adsense banned will never understand...I cried for 3days with sleepless night,then lost a whole lots of money with it
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time by bejite: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
I tried laughing. E no gree come.

Anyway....

Join the world's smartest job network. Find jobs, recruit jobseekers, find business mentors and partners. Sign up now on www.bejite.com.

Still looking for a job, business mentors and partners or just want to recruit instantly without stress? Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com and have your dream come to reality.

Step 1: register with your username and email.

Step 2: choose whether you are a jobseeker or an employer. Fill in your addresses and other details.

Step 3: Fill in your username and connect to 2people or more of your choice.

Step 4: Go to "Edit CV" to add more details to your CV. This will make it easier for employers to search you out. You simply market yourself.

Be very active on www.bejite.com with good posts, comments and all about yourself to attract the attention of employers in your field.

Be generous. Share this. Someone might just be lucky with an instant job offer.

Make your dreams come through with www.bejite.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content / Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo / Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.