Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,468 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Emeka's Story From Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emeka's Story From Hell (2567 Views)

Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka's Story From Hell by Edelweiss44: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
A guy slept off while waiting for his roommate, he keeps late night. As he tried turning around, a huge dark figure with flamy eyes opened his door, he wanted to scream but all strength was gone. Was it a dream or vision? He cant tell. It stared deep into his eyes and handed him a letter, he opened it......... Dear Jude, I couldn't make it home last night because I died. I thought life after death is an elusion but am here lonely and afraid in pains and in torments The torture is unending, I cant explain it but am dying a thousand times in a second. You never told me this place was for real and how to avoid it. We grew up together, went to school together and did everything in common but you never told me about this new life of yours. I asked you severally and you jokingly pushed it aside. I was a good man with a charitable heart but that didn't count here. The angel told me, am without Christ and my name is not in the book of life. I asked you yesterday morning whats this born again stuff and you said you don't want to bore me. Am in pains, can you hear the screams, the torments of the great and the less, I was told its for eternity. You betrayed our friendship, you never told me sex was fornication but you cautioned me against AIDS, you never told me getting high was drunkenness, you just told me not to drive, you never told me lying was sin, all you just said was don't be caught. I hate you for this....aaaahhh h.....aaahhhh....aaa am dying again here but am alive, the flames keeps getting hotter. I wish you were here. You deceived me to the end. If you had told me about Jesus and salvation I knew I couldn't be here. I died only a few hours ago, I was drunk and ran into a pole but it seems I have been here for years. Please tell my family and all our friends about salvation. Am dying again but death wont come. Its me, Emeka. He woked up at about 2:45AM with a banging headache and his phone started ringing, he picked it up and what he heard scared him to his bones...."Hello, Emeka is dead". Today is still another opportunity to tell someone very dear to you about Jesus Christ and His saving grace. I just told you because I will never want you to end up in HELL. This message is from a warm heart of Love and Care of a very concerned Believer please don't ignore it for one more soul could be save if you just pass it on. Jesus Loves U very much. COPIED.. from kacchy

2 Likes

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by ChristineC: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
God help us all.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by ValentineMary(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Do they have pen and paper in hell? undecided What pen did he use was in Leo Smart or Lucky pen Christians just keep on making their beliefs look more foolish and unrealistic

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by promise101: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
ValentineMary:
Do they have pen and paper in hell? undecided What pen did he use was in Leo Smart or Lucky pen Christians just keep on making their beliefs look more foolish and unrealistic
Yea, of course! It is a foolishness to foolish people like you!

1 Like

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by MizJanet(f): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2016
promise101:

use your brain, its not for decoration

an immaterial soul holding a pen and paper to write a letter to his earthly friend, is it lucky or leo smart .... soulish pen grin grin and immaterial paper.

am bewildered at how religion adopt lies to lure converts .

i hail oooo , LAN liars association of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by johnydon22(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2016
promise101:
Exactly, that is why such belief is only for people as wise as you are

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2016
johnydon22:

Lol
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2016
promise101:

U my friend are the biggest fool
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Amberon: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lmao... atheists are a hilarious set of people. you believe there's no God yet you spend a considerable amout of time everyday bashing him and his followers.

How dumb can you be? Instead of bashing Christianity day in day out and making it more popular, why not put that time to use? I don't read about stuff I know doesn't exist neither do I bash it. That's what sane people do. I've never read about the geenie or bashed people who believe in it cuz it simply doesn't exist. Be sane!

3 Likes

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Amberon: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
On the contrary, you are undecided
urahara:

1 Like

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Amberon:
On the contrary, you are undecided

grin. Ur foolishness knows no bound my brother
U are hear shedding tears that. We atheist like bashing xtians whereas there are countless threads where xtians bash muslims lyk there is no 2mao. For ur info xtians criticise muslims as well and there dont seem to shed tears about it.

Get used to it . we atheist will always be present to bash ur childish irrational beliefs weda u lyk it or not. So. U beta stop kwayin like a spoilt brat .

MUMU LIKE U . BIG FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Edelweiss44: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

U are hear shedding tears that. We atheist like bashing xtians whereas there are countless threads where xtians bash muslims lyk there is no 2mao. For ur info xtians criticise muslims as well and there dont seem to shed tears about it.

Get used to it . we atheist will always be present to bash ur childish irrational beliefs weda u lyk it or not. So. U beta stop kwayin like a spoilt brat .

MUMU LIKE U . BIG FOOL.

Mr, when your oxygen supply runs out and you find your spirit being dragged away to hell by angry demons, YOU WILL CERTAINLY BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD, AND YOU WILL BELIEVE ALSO THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIFE YOU SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN WHILE YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITIES HERE ON EARTH. I WEEP FOR YOU NOW BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU ENDING UP IN HELL, BUT YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE A CHOICE TO GO THERE BY REJECTING JESUS CHRIST. IF YOU STILL THINK THAT YOU CREATED YOURSELF, OR THAT THE WHOLE EARTH AND UNIVERSE APPEARED FROM NOWHERE ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT AN INTELLIGENT DESIGN BEHIND IT, THEN I WONDER WHO ELSE SENATOR BEN-BRUCE SHOULD BE PREACHING COMMON SENSE TO IF NOT YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by lepasharon(f): 1:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Emekas story is why you shouldn't do meth kids.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Pidggin(f): 6:13am On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

Repent! You need Jesus
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by promise101: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2016
MizJanet:

use your brain, its not for decoration

an immaterial soul holding a pen and paper to write a letter to his earthly friend, is it lucky or leo smart .... soulish pen grin grin and immaterial paper.

am bewildered at how religion adopt lies to lure converts .

i hail oooo , LAN liars association of Nigeria

You thought, your foolishness made sense?

Hmm, anyway I blame your foolishness!
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by promise101: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Confused human being!!!!!
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by promise101: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

But, imagine when a fool is wiser than you, then what are you?

1 Like

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by promise101: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

MUMU LIKE U . BIG FOOL.

Childish belief?

Everyone knows that kids always see everything as childish!

So, go and get your pampers!
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by promise101: 6:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Mr, when your oxygen supply runs out and you find your spirit being dragged away to hell by angry demons, YOU WILL CERTAINLY BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD, AND YOU WILL BELIEVE ALSO THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIFE YOU SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN WHILE YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITIES HERE ON EARTH. I WEEP FOR YOU NOW BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU ENDING UP IN HELL, BUT YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE A CHOICE TO GO THERE BY REJECTING JESUS CHRIST. IF YOU STILL THINK THAT YOU CREATED YOURSELF, OR THAT THE WHOLE EARTH AND UNIVERSE APPEARED FROM NOWHERE ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT AN INTELLIGENT DESIGN BEHIND IT, THEN I WONDER WHO ELSE SENATOR BEN-BRUCE SHOULD BE PREACHING COMMON SENSE TO IF NOT YOU.

Do you know what's so STUPID about these atheists?

When they fall into an accidental problem, the same person who doesn't believe in God, will start shouting; "OMG!".

When they hear some robbery gun shots; these same atheist will be running around just like others, shouting "Oh my God, oh my God, what is happening?"

And at times when I hear them shout it, I ask them; Which God are you calling "MY"?

It looks so foolish!

1 Like

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by johnydon22(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2016
promise101:
Confused human being!!!!!
hahahahaha ok thank you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by johnydon22(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Mr, when your oxygen supply runs out and you find your spirit being dragged away to hell by angry demons, YOU WILL CERTAINLY BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD , AND YOU WILL BELIEVE ALSO THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIFE YOU SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN WHILE YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITIES HERE ON EARTH. I WEEP FOR YOU NOW BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU ENDING UP IN HELL, BUT YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE A CHOICE TO GO THERE BY REJECTING JESUS CHRIST. IF YOU STILL THINK THAT YOU CREATED YOURSELF, OR THAT THE WHOLE EARTH AND UNIVERSE APPEARED FROM NOWHERE ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT AN INTELLIGENT DESIGN BEHIND IT, THEN I WONDER WHO ELSE SENATOR BEN-BRUCE SHOULD BE PREACHING COMMON SENSE TO IF NOT YOU.

Hhmmm so your belief is centered around the threat that there is a belief begging god who is going to burn you if you don't exercise blind belief that it exists.

Hhmmmm makes perfect sense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by promise101: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Hhmmm so your belief is centered around the threat that there is a belief begging god who is going to burn you if you don't exercise blind belief that it exists.

Wise fool!

I pray that you will be very wise like this on your death bed! At least, when you are back you will tell me what you saw.

Hope you will see something at the beyond? Or is it only dark you will see? Or you don't know what beyond will look like?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by goodnews201668: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Edelweiss44:

So the demons drag deal people to hell?
In other words they determine who's hell bound. Very soon they'll start judging dead people too. grin grin grin
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Pidggin:

Repent! You need Jesus

embarassedu need muhammad in ur life
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2016
promise101:

Do you know what's so STUPID about these atheists?

When they fall into an accidental problem, the same person who doesn't believe in God, will start shouting; "OMG!".

When they hear some robbery gun shots; these same atheist will be running around just like others, shouting "Oh my God, oh my God, what is happening?"

And at times when I hear them shout it, I ask them; Which God are you calling "MY"?

B
It looks so foolish!

Are u so daft that u dont realise that omg is a swear word.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Mr, when your oxygen supply runs out and you find your spirit being dragged away to hell by angry demons, YOU WILL CERTAINLY BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD, AND YOU WILL BELIEVE ALSO THAT islam IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIFE YOU SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN WHILE YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITIES HERE ON EARTH. I WEEP FOR YOU NOW BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU ENDING UP IN HELL, BUT YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE A CHOICE TO GO THERE BY REJECTING MUHAMMAD. IF YOU STILL THINK THAT YOU CREATED YOURSELF, OR THAT THE WHOLE EARTH AND UNIVERSE APPEARED FROM NOWHERE ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT AN INTELLIGENT DESIGN BEHIND IT, THEN I WONDER WHO ELSE SENATOR BEN-BRUCE SHOULD BE PREACHING COMMON SENSE TO IF NOT YOU.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Edelweiss44: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
johnydon22:

No Mr Johny! It is not blindness to believe that there is a God in existence who created you and everything you see in the universe, rather, True Blindness is when a man wakes up from sleep and believes he came into existence on his own accord, or that everything we see in the universe today came into being by an explosion (big bang) that occured billions of years ago. Were you there to witness the so-called explosion? Have you ever as a "knowledgeable" student of life that you claim to be now, ever in your life witnessed where a bomb exploded or any other form of explosion occured and life was created as such? Should common sense not tell you that even based on the science you claim to hold on to as your basis for denying God, that it is a principle that when explosions occur, the tendency is to destroy already existing life and not create a new life Why are you afraid of boko haram bombs if their explosions would create life?? My friend, the earlier you stop playing foul play with your eternal destination, the better for you. Many people have spoken all these your big grammar here on earth just to confuse themselves and other people, only for them end up in hell now crying day & night for mercy that they can never get again because God has already written it that "It is appointed unto man once to die, and after death comes judgement". You can keep deceiving yourself now because you feel you want to "enjoy" the pleasures of life, and the only way you can indulge in sex outside marriage and other pleasures you know are not right without feeling guilty about it is by trying to first convince yourself that there is no God......that way, you can feel like you're very free to live your life as you please. But know this; If it turns out the day you die and you discover suddenly that there is indeed a God who created you and everything in the universe, but you stubbornly rejected him while you were alive on earth, trust me when i say that at such time, you would be the one calling yourself all manner of insulting names for being stubbornly blind to what common sense should have taught you.

I would rather be a fool here on earth to believe there is a God who created me, and die to realise there wasn't any God afterall, than claim to be wise here on earth by screaming there is no God, and then die to discover there is a God and become a BIG FOOL for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Edelweiss44: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

Are u so daft that u dont realise that omg is a swear word.

My friend, pls stop using a name that "does not exist", whether for swearing purposes or not. You say He doesn't exist, so stop swearing with his name, because the more you use His name to swear while trying to tell us He doesn't exist, it keeps showing us how confused you are. Please, stop making us feel you are confused by not swearing with the name of a person you say doesn't exist. You can find other names of people or things you believe exist to use for your swearing purposes.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by johnydon22(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
promise101:

Wise fool!

I pray that you will be very wise like this on your death bed! At least, when you are back you will tell me what you saw.

Hope you will see something at the beyond? Or is it only dark you will see? Or you don't know what beyond will look like?

Calm down it's not a fight abeg grin ... You win carry cup please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
johnydon22:

Calm down it's not a fight abeg grin ... You win carry cup please
Johnny the greatest hw far u
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by johnydon22(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:
Johnny the greatest hw far u
I am good my boss, what about you bro?
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
johnydon22:

I am good my boss, what about you bro?

I dey like dele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Europe Leaving Christianity For 'Paganism'? / US Senate Chaplain Quotes TB Joshua Prophecy On Joe Biden / The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.