Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids (25375 Views)

Elizabeth Danjuma Had 2 Holes In Her Heart - Caroline Danjuma On Her Daughter / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / "I'm Single" - Carolyn Danjuma On Divorce Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by 4nobody4every1: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
modath:
People should let this woman be.. smiley

She is "in love" with the lifestyle her marriage provides her, that's why she keeps justifying why she doesn't want to walk away.....

Madam Sisi Caro, please stay with Daddy shrek, don't let people troll you into displaying "pride" , outside hard , none of the "advisers" have private jets or can fly first class all expenses paid, & please get off SM, no one is really interested..... Your life , your biz.. smiley
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Timbuktu14(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Some kids living with both parents aint even living right either so her excuse is??

Cos im trying to get d message

Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by chichriso: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
i hope her home is not breaking
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by KingRex1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Some kids living with both parents aint even living right either so her excuse is??

Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by halfricanadian(f): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Timbuktu14:
You don't want to be a victim! You sure don't want to be a victim of a broken home.

I was a victim so I understand very well what I am talking about.

so u feel all those living with both parents are happy? And problems free?

Wat sympathy do u need ? Cos u are from a broken home? Wat shd orphans do or say if u are complaining?

Mind u i can boldly tell u some kids from broken homes are living better than kids living with both parents

Life is relative ok

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
she seems to be suffering from early signs of depression, I hope she doesn't get emotionally drained and land herself in full blown depression, money ain't worth if it it steals your mental health,because that's the only thing I think it's keeping her there after all there are so many single mothers whose husbands abandoned them and the kids,they still brought their kids up well,she is just looking for an excuse,and she has one
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by leelong(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I hate marriage being divorced with the stupid cliché of irreconcilable differences!

Marriage is not a social contract! Its a lifelong bond as long as you both live!

Its either you stay married or never try to marry and stay like Linda Ikeji!
Lol, and u had to mention Linda? Lollllz. Make una leave am make she rest nah, haba!
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Dyt(f): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hehehehe
Mr Danjuma got no respect for this woman and even the institution called marriage
He tells all sorts about her to his mistresses
Brings them home even
Those ones sef send pictures to her
Marriage don suffer
Muchechceche

I bless the day I left that cheater, liar Casanova of a boifriend
Mine would have def been worse
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by shizzy7(f): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat sympathy do u need ? Cos u are from a broken home? Wat shd orphans do or say if u are complaining?

Mind u i can boldly tell u some kids from broken homes are living better than kids living with both parents

Life is relative ok
halfrica, I disagree totally with what you've typed....

when you have both parents with you, it will always and always be better than those from a broken home....

You just have no idea because it goes beyond having material things.
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by halfricanadian(f): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
shizzy7:
halfrica, I disagree totally with what you've typed....

when you have both parents with you, it will always and always be better than those from a broken home....

You just have no idea because it goes beyond having material things.

I kno wat im saying ok?

I wasnt talking bou material stuff either

So many parents living togeda bt neglect their kids in d name of i'm hustling i'm busy

I'm just making it an equal right dont fight for only kids from broken homes there are several kids suffering same fate ok?
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by modath(f): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Don't mind her, instead of getting off SM (where people troll her for staying with a disrespectful chronic cheat) & living the life she chose for herself, she keeps coming back to justify crap...

We get it, the money is sweet like Oreo, she is just using her kids as a crutch!!! No one would care if she laid low but no, she can't, cos that would defeat the purpose of the whole stress, she wants to "show off" her high life....

What if Daddy Shrek falls down & die on his way back from his mistress' place tonight? The children go die too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Kiish(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ok sir. Noted grin
Mrbigman1:
Aunty, if you are having marital issue, please settle it in house.

No dey come online dey rant dey wail like one miscarriage pregnant woman.

When u dey chop d money, u no disturb us oh, na naw wey person dey share with u, u go dey disturb us dey seek public sympathy.

Look my face! Do I look like I care?
I ve my own issues to, I chose to handle it Gadamnit!!!

Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by shizzy7(f): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

I kno wat im saying ok?

I wasnt talking bou material stuff either

So many parents living togeda bt neglect their kids in d name of i'm hustling i'm busy

I'm just making it an equal right dont fight for only kids from broken homes there are several kids suffering same fate ok?
OhKay.
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by ITspeed: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Not in all cases. Most kids that dont grow up under the custody of both parents takes the Grace of God
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by halfricanadian(f): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
modath:

Don't mind her, instead of getting off SM (where people troll her for staying with a disrespectful chronic cheat) & living the life she chose for herself, she keeps coming back to justify crap...

We get it, the money is sweet like Oreo, she is just using her kids as a crutch!!! No one would care if she laid low but no, she can't, cos that would defeat the purpose of the whole stress, she wants to "show off" her high life....

What if Daddy Shrek falls down & die on his way back from his mistress' place tonight? The children go die too?

I kno she is free to stay in d marriage or not

Bt making it look kids from broken homes are usually d ones with great problems we av orphans neglected kids with both parents

So she can look for anoda excuse to stay in d marriage nt using kids as an excuse.

Every single child out there is suffering from one or two fates so kids shdnt b her excuse to stay in a bad marriage

We av amazing good kids raised by single parents

We have bad kids raised by both parents

Nd vice versa it all depends on how u raise ur kids dont attribute a failed marriage to a child's terrible upbringing

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Aunty, if you are having marital issue, please settle it in house.

No dey come online dey rant dey wail like one miscarriage pregnant woman.

When u dey chop d money, u no disturb us oh, na naw wey person dey share with u, u go dey disturb us dey seek public sympathy.

Look my face! Do I look like I care?
I ve my own issues to, I chose to handle it Gadamnit!!!

lol.........Bruv,u 4shud @least calm down na; she no kuku mention ur name!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
confamgist237:
Well,each to her own.Some women tolerate unworthy men just for their kids,others walk away and still bring up their kids right...

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-shares-cryptic-post-on.html

this fool don come again, when bloggers carry am and the readers interpret am for am now for comments section, she will start barking like an idiot. Madam shameless preacher, all men don't cheat, don't come and teach our children nonsense. Carry your sob story to your bedroom. Make here anyone of you idiot talk about any further fucking privacy. Fool.
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by prinsam30: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
madam settle ur home first before ur campaign on advice
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by diva90: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't know why this woman just loves to dish out her private issues and emotions on social media.
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by j1mmy: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
bad example to women and kids she is
beaten to a pulp by her husband musa, stripped n-ak.ed in public and pepper put in her private but still stayed for the money...
liar, typical nijja woman
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by LesbianBoy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dyt:
Hehehehe
Mr Danjuma got no respect for this woman and even the institution called marriage
Brings them home even
Marriage don suffer
Muchechceche

Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Dyt(f): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
LesbianBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ehn na
I rem how I was lied to
And I swallowed all of them
grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by gonkraziiiiii: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
No matter how pweety u r ,a man way one cheat go cheat.....sowi dear ,d lord is ur strength....
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by darlenese(f): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
U dey console yourself

What about kids who lost their dad to the cold hands of death !
Abeg chop money and swallow the pains or get out and get ur life back!

Beautiful but unhappy
Irony of life
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by darlenese(f): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nor be say the man fine sef, old man for that matter !

God punish money !
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by zudozz: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tuface pepe soup...thenooooh. I no know abt now.
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by DavidEsq(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Just see ur terrible grammar. Caroline, so u spent ur time shining ur face with all kinda foundation but u cldnt use ur husband's money to build urself. Bringing up kids still requires that u teach dem good grammar.
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Timbuktu14(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Life is relative ok
Sympathy? Who is talking about that?
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Amberon11: 5:12am On Apr 22, 2016
bad girl smiley
modath:
People should let this woman be.. smiley

She is "in love" with the lifestyle her marriage provides her, that's why she keeps justifying why she doesn't want to walk away.....

Madam Sisi Caro, please stay with Daddy shrek , don't let people troll you into displaying "pride" , outside hard , none of the "advisers" have private jets or can fly first class all expenses paid, & please get off SM, no one is really interested..... Your life , your biz.. smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Amberon11: 5:15am On Apr 22, 2016
are you gay??
Dyt:
Hehehehe
Brings them home even
Marriage don suffer
Muchechceche

Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by Dyt(f): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Amberon11:
are you gay??

I bet you will fall in love with my backside
Re: Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids by no1madman(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2016
@caroline. . .when was d last time u had sex?
when was d last time u had an orgasm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today / Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage / #BBNaija Bisola & Marvis Hang Out At The Cinemas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.