Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is This Halal? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is This Halal? (1631 Views)

The Love Charm (halal And Haram) / Is Bank And Cooperative Loans Haram Or Halal? / Muslims Engagement In Multi Level Marketing; Halal Or Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Halal? by MrFairplay4ume(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Salam, dear learned brothers and sisters in Islam, please I need urgent response. I was just introduced to a business run by Alliance Global a Philiphines based organization with branches in Nigeria where I'm to buy their product for #36,000 and later start receiving some profits which will increase as I bring more and more customers. Please I only summarize the deal it somewhat a complex one but please I need some response from the Islamic perspective.
Re: Is This Halal? by AlBaqir(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:
Salam, dear learned brothers and sisters in Islam, please I need urgent response. I was just introduced to a business run by Alliance Global a Philiphines based organization with branches in Nigeria where I'm to buy their product for #36,000 and later start receiving some profits which will increase as I bring more and more customers. Please I only summarize the deal it somewhat a complex one but please I need some response from the Islamic perspective.

Wa alaykum Salam

I'm afraid you need to provide more details information. If those details can jeopardise your business security, I suggest you ask the question privately with learned sheiks you can find around your area.

1 Like

Re: Is This Halal? by Newnas(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:

Nairaland and similar internet forums are not the appropriate places to seek answers to questions. There are lots of deviants online, and people who are virtual scholars on the net but in real life are otherwise. And many people claim what they do not posses.

But simples benefit I can do for you are to say

# These pyramid businesses such as tiashi, gnld etc are not permissible in the Sharia.

please visit the following link for details;

https://islamqa.info/en/96708
https://islamqa.info/en/42579

#i can also give you phone numbers of grounded scholars who will listen to your questions and give you appropriate answers. in shaa Allah

#I can even give you the address of a scholar near you so you can go to him and ask.

But all that will be in private. May Allah rectify us all.

1 Like

Re: Is This Halal? by MrFairplay4ume(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Newnas:

Nairaland and similar internet forums are not the appropriate places to seek answers to questions. There are lots of deviants online, and people who are virtual scholars on the net but in real life are otherwise. And many people claim what they do not posses.

But simples benefit I can do for you are to say

# These pyramid businesses such as tiashi, gnld etc are not permissible in the Sharia.

please visit the following link for details;

https://islamqa.info/en/96708
https://islamqa.info/en/42579

#i can also give you phone numbers of grounded scholars who will listen to your questions and give you appropriate answers. in shaa Allah

#I can even give you the address of a scholar near you so you can go to him and ask.

But all that will be in private. May Allah rectify us all.
Jazakallahu khair

I will consult scholars
Re: Is This Halal? by Newnas(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:

Jazakallahu khair

I will consult scholars

Aameen wa iyyaak.

I pray to Allah to increase us all in beneficial knowledge and steadfastness upon the sunnah

1 Like

Re: Is This Halal? by Olaide1295: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:

Jazakallahu khair

I will consult scholars
sallam alaikum
pls don't invest your money into alliance for anything.... those ppl are scammers
they call themselves multilevel marketers but the scheme is designed to scam you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

9/11 And The Misconceptions About Non- Muslims / Islamic Unity Week in Rabiul-Awwal / What Happens Afterlife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.