Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God (1087 Views)

Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months / Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' / PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by Biodun556(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2020
The number 7 miracle

• The number of verses in the Qur’an that referred to the seven skies is actually 7!

• The word “the Hereafter” is mentioned 70 times in the Quran, a multiple of 7!

• Hell-Fire has seven doors to it, and the number of times the word “Hell-Fire” (‘Jahannam’ in Arabic) is repeated in the Qur’an is 77, a multiple of 7!

But why 7? It seems that this number shares a strong relationship with the way our universe was created and structured. The Earth has seven layers: the crust, lithosphere, upper mantle, astenoshpere, lower mantle, outer core and inner core. The atmosphere has 7 layers: the Troposphere, Stratosphere, Ozonosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere, Ionosphere and the Exosphere. Atoms, the basic building blocks of matter, have a seven-layered structure. The universe has 7 skies, and the one we see decorated with stars at night is only one of those 7.

• The number of times the word “Man” is mentioned: 24 times. The number of times the word “Woman” is mentioned: 24 times

• “Dunia” (one of the Arabic words for ‘life’) is mentioned 115 times, and “Aakhira” (an Arabic word for ‘after life’) is also mentioned 115 times.

Malaika” (the Arabic word for angel) is mentioned 88 times, and “Shaytan” (Satan) is mentioned 88 times.

• “Life” is mentioned 145 times. “Death” is mentioned 145 times.

• “People”: 50 times. “Messengers”: 50 times.

• “Corrupt”: 50 times. “Benefit”: 50 times.

• “Iblees” (king of devils): 11 times. “Seek refuge from Iblees”: 11 times

• “Museebah” (calamity): 75 times. “Thanks”: 75 times.

• “Sadaqah” (spending): 73 times. “Satisfaction”: 73 times.

• “People who are mislead”: 17 times. “Dead people”: 17 times.

• “Gold”: 8 times. “Easy life”: 8 times.

• “Zakat” (taxes Muslims pay for the poor): 32 times. “Barakah” (blessings of one’s wealth): 32 times.

• “Mind”: 49 times. “Noor” (light): 49 times.

• “Tongue”: 25 times. “Sermon”: 25 times.

• “Desire”: 8 times. “Fear”: 8 times.

• “Hardship”: 114 times. “Patience”: 114 times.

• “Muhammad”: 4 times. “Sharee’ah” (Muhammad’s teachings): 4 times.

If this is not enough, now please look at the number of times the following words occur:

• ‘Month’: 12 times

• ‘Day’: 365 times!

• ‘Sea’: 32 times. ‘Land’: 13 times. ‘Sea’ + ‘Land’ = 32 + 13 = 45.
% of Sea = 32 / 45 (x100%) = 71.11111111 %
% of Land = 13 / 45 (x100) = 28.88888889 %
Modern science has only recently discovered that the above figures represent the exact proportions of Sea and Land on Earth!

Finally, I ask that if you have any doubt as to the accuracy of these numbers, by all means, please check them for yourself.

Say: ‘If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support.'” (Chapter 17:88) This and many other verses of challenge appear in the Quran, challenging mankind to find one even one mistake in it. People have unsuccessfully attempted to refute the literary perfection and scientific truths existing in this holy book. But what about a numerical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by AbooUthaymeen(m): 4:33am On Aug 09, 2020
The Quran was not revealed for this nonsense. Muslims should desist from this, rather they should read it to understand.

I'm very sure if I am to check up the claims on this post, many of the counting would be a lie. Its posts like this that give enemies of Islam the opportunity to say trash about Islam and Muslims.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Biodun556 which of the Surah are you talking about?

Say: ‘If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support.'” (Chapter 17:88)

Let's take Sura 114 for example, what's so special in it that even a primary 6 pupil can't write?

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
۝ The Sovereign of mankind.
۝ The God of mankind,
۝ From the evil of the retreating whisperer –
۝ Who whispers [evil] into the breasts of mankind –
۝ From among the jinn and mankind."

What's special here?

Or what's special in all the Quranic Suras that are filled with words plagiarized from the Bible?

Now lemme show you how Muhammad
plagiarized the Bible

Exodus 32:15
Then Moses turned and went down the mountain. He held in his hands the two stone tablets inscribed with the terms of the covenant . They were inscribed on both sides, front and back.

Exodus 34:28
Moses remained there on the mountain with the Lord forty days and forty nights. In all that time he ate no bread and drank no water. And the Lord wrote the terms of the covenant—the Ten Commandments—on the stone tablets.
ﻭَﻛَﺘَﺒْﻨَﺎ ﻟَﻪُۥ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻟْﻮَﺍﺡِ ﻣِﻦْ ﻛُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰْﺀٍ ﻣَّﻮْﻋِﻈَﺔً ﻭَﺗَﻔْﺼِﻴﻠًﺎ ﻟِّﻜُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰْﺀٍ ﻓَﺨُﺬْﻫَﺎ ﺑِﻘُﻮَّﺓٍ ﻭَﺃْﻣُﺮْ ﻗَﻮْﻣَﻚَ ﻳَﺄْﺧُﺬُﻭﺍ ﺑِﺄَﺣْﺴَﻨِﻬَﺎ ۚ  ﺳَﺄُﻭﺭِﻳﻜُﻢْ ﺩَﺍﺭَ ﺍﻟْﻔٰﺴِﻘِﻴﻦَ
"And We wrote for him on the tablets [something] of all things - instruction and explanation for all things , [saying], Take them with determination and order your people to take the best of it. I will show you the home of the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 145)

Moses remained there on the mountain with the Lord forty days and forty nights. In all that time he ate no bread and drank no water. And the Lord wrote the terms of the covenant—the Ten Commandments—on the stone tablets.
ﻭَﺇِﺫْ ﻭٰﻋَﺪْﻧَﺎ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰٓ ﺃَﺭْﺑَﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ﺛُﻢَّ ﺍﺗَّﺨَﺬْﺗُﻢُ ﺍﻟْﻌِﺠْﻞَ ﻣِﻦۢ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻩِۦ ﻭَﺃَﻧْﺘُﻢْ ﻇٰﻠِﻤُﻮﻥَ
"And [recall] when We made an appointment with Moses for forty nights. Then you took [for worship] the calf after him, while you were wrongdoers."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 51)
ﻭَﺭُﺳُﻠًﺎ ﻗَﺪْ ﻗَﺼَﺼْﻨٰﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ﻣِﻦْ ﻗَﺒْﻞُ ﻭَﺭُﺳُﻠًﺎ ﻟَّﻢْ ﻧَﻘْﺼُﺼْﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ۚ  ﻭَﻛَﻠَّﻢَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺗَﻜْﻠِﻴﻤًﺎ
"And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 164)
ﻭَﻭٰﻋَﺪْﻧَﺎ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺛَﻠٰﺜِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ﻭَﺃَﺗْﻤَﻤْﻨٰﻬَﺎ ﺑِﻌَﺸْﺮٍ ﻓَﺘَﻢَّ ﻣِﻴﻘٰﺖُ ﺭَﺑِّﻪِۦٓ ﺃَﺭْﺑَﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ۚ  ﻭَﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﻟِﺄَﺧِﻴﻪِ ﻫٰﺮُﻭﻥَ ﺍﺧْﻠُﻔْﻨِﻰ ﻓِﻰ ﻗَﻮْﻣِﻰ ﻭَﺃَﺻْﻠِﺢْ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﺘَّﺒِﻊْ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻞَ ﺍﻟْﻤُﻔْﺴِﺪِﻳﻦَ
"And We made an appointment with Moses for thirty nights and perfected them by [the addition of] ten; so the term of his Lord was completed as forty nights. And Moses said to his brother Aaron, Take my place among my people, do right [by them], and do not follow the way of the corrupters."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 142)

Exodus 32:1
When the people saw how long it was taking Moses to come back down the mountain, they gathered around Aaron. “Come on,” they said, “make us some gods who can lead us. We don’t know what happened to this fellow Moses, who brought us here from the land of Egypt.”

Exodus 33:18
Moses responded, “Then show me your glorious presence.”

Exodus 33:20
But you may not look directly at my face, for no one may see me and live.”

Exodus 33:22
As my glorious presence passes by, I will hide you in the crevice of the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by.

ﻭَﻟَﻤَّﺎ ﺟَﺎٓﺀَ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﻟِﻤِﻴﻘٰﺘِﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻛَﻠَّﻤَﻪُۥ ﺭَﺑُّﻪُۥ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺭَﺏِّ ﺃَﺭِﻧِﻰٓ ﺃَﻧْﻈُﺮْ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻚَ ۚ  ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻟَﻦْ ﺗَﺮٰﻯﻨِﻰ ﻭَﻟٰﻜِﻦِ ﺍﻧْﻈُﺮْ ﺇِﻟَﻰ ﺍﻟْﺠَﺒَﻞِ ﻓَﺈِﻥِ ﺍﺳْﺘَﻘَﺮَّ ﻣَﻜَﺎﻧَﻪُۥ ﻓَﺴَﻮْﻑَ ﺗَﺮٰﻯﻨِﻰ ۚ  ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﺗَﺠَﻠّٰﻰ ﺭَﺑُّﻪُۥ ﻟِﻠْﺠَﺒَﻞِ ﺟَﻌَﻠَﻪُۥ ﺩَﻛًّﺎ ﻭَﺧَﺮَّ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺻَﻌِﻘًﺎ ۚ  ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎٓ ﺃَﻓَﺎﻕَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺳُﺒْﺤٰﻨَﻚَ ﺗُﺒْﺖُ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻚَ ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ۠ ﺃَﻭَّﻝُ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺆْﻣِﻨِﻴﻦَ
"And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You
[Allah] said, You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me. But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 143)
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Biodun556
More

Luke 1:13-14
But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zechariah, for your prayer has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.
And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth

Quran plagiarism:

"[He was told], O Zechariah, indeed We give you good tidings of a boy whose name will be John. We have not assigned to any before [this] name."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 7)

Luke 1:18
And Zechariah said to the angel, “How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years.”

Quran plagiarism:
"He said, My Lord, how will I have a boy when my wife has been barren and I have reached extreme old age?"
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse cool

Luke 1:22
And when he came out, he was unable to speak to them, and they realized that he had seen a vision in the temple. And he kept making signs to them and remained mute.

Quran plagiarism:
"So he came out to his people from the prayer chamber and signaled to them to exalt [Allah] in the morning and afternoon."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 11)
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Biodun556 the Quran challenge in Sura55:34 has been accepted, I've provided you with many statements like it. You can call Thatfairguy1 and Antichristian to bail you out

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

فَلْيَأْتُوا بِحَدِيثٍ مِّثْلِهِۦٓ إِنْ كَانُوا صٰدِقِينَ
"Then let them produce a statement like it, if they should be truthful."
(QS. At-Tur 52: Verse 34)
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by AbooUthaymeen(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
@Advovatejare

Nothing you won't see in Nairaland.

Lol, someone that doesn't understand Arabic wants to accept a challenge that is supposed to be in Arabic. Don't make a foolery of yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:
@Advovatejare

Lol, someone that doesn't understand Arabic wants to accept a challenge that is supposed to be in Arabic. Don't make a foolery of yourself.
I understand Arabic language, and I've provided you with many statements like the ones in the Quran that the authors of the Quran plagiarized from the scriptures

2 Likes

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by Biodun556(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:
@Advovatejare

He has no idea of what the verse is talking about. Bible 40 versions even more with different content.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by Biodun556(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
advocatejare:
Biodun556 which of the Surah are you talking about?

Let's take Sura 114 for example, what's so special in it that even a primary 6 pupil can't write?

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
۝ The Sovereign of mankind.
۝ The God of mankind,
۝ From the evil of the retreating whisperer –
۝ Who whispers [evil] into the breasts of mankind –
۝ From among the jinn and mankind."

What's special here?

Or what's special in all the Quranic Suras that are filled with words plagiarized from the Bible?

Now lemme show you how Muhammad
plagiarized the Bible

Exodus 32:15
Then Moses turned and went down the mountain. He held in his hands the two stone tablets inscribed with the terms of the covenant . They were inscribed on both sides, front and back.

ﻭَﻛَﺘَﺒْﻨَﺎ ﻟَﻪُۥ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻟْﻮَﺍﺡِ ﻣِﻦْ ﻛُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰْﺀٍ ﻣَّﻮْﻋِﻈَﺔً ﻭَﺗَﻔْﺼِﻴﻠًﺎ ﻟِّﻜُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰْﺀٍ ﻓَﺨُﺬْﻫَﺎ ﺑِﻘُﻮَّﺓٍ ﻭَﺃْﻣُﺮْ ﻗَﻮْﻣَﻚَ ﻳَﺄْﺧُﺬُﻭﺍ ﺑِﺄَﺣْﺴَﻨِﻬَﺎ ۚ  ﺳَﺄُﻭﺭِﻳﻜُﻢْ ﺩَﺍﺭَ ﺍﻟْﻔٰﺴِﻘِﻴﻦَ
"And We wrote for him on the tablets [something] of all things - instruction and explanation for all things , [saying], Take them with determination and order your people to take the best of it. I will show you the home of the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 145)

ﻭَﺇِﺫْ ﻭٰﻋَﺪْﻧَﺎ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰٓ ﺃَﺭْﺑَﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ﺛُﻢَّ ﺍﺗَّﺨَﺬْﺗُﻢُ ﺍﻟْﻌِﺠْﻞَ ﻣِﻦۢ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻩِۦ ﻭَﺃَﻧْﺘُﻢْ ﻇٰﻠِﻤُﻮﻥَ
"And [recall] when We made an appointment with Moses for forty nights. Then you took [for worship] the calf after him, while you were wrongdoers."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 51)
ﻭَﺭُﺳُﻠًﺎ ﻗَﺪْ ﻗَﺼَﺼْﻨٰﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ﻣِﻦْ ﻗَﺒْﻞُ ﻭَﺭُﺳُﻠًﺎ ﻟَّﻢْ ﻧَﻘْﺼُﺼْﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ۚ  ﻭَﻛَﻠَّﻢَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺗَﻜْﻠِﻴﻤًﺎ
"And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 164)
ﻭَﻭٰﻋَﺪْﻧَﺎ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺛَﻠٰﺜِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ﻭَﺃَﺗْﻤَﻤْﻨٰﻬَﺎ ﺑِﻌَﺸْﺮٍ ﻓَﺘَﻢَّ ﻣِﻴﻘٰﺖُ ﺭَﺑِّﻪِۦٓ ﺃَﺭْﺑَﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻟَﻴْﻠَﺔً ۚ  ﻭَﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﻟِﺄَﺧِﻴﻪِ ﻫٰﺮُﻭﻥَ ﺍﺧْﻠُﻔْﻨِﻰ ﻓِﻰ ﻗَﻮْﻣِﻰ ﻭَﺃَﺻْﻠِﺢْ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﺘَّﺒِﻊْ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻞَ ﺍﻟْﻤُﻔْﺴِﺪِﻳﻦَ
"And We made an appointment with Moses for thirty nights and perfected them by [the addition of] ten; so the term of his Lord was completed as forty nights. And Moses said to his brother Aaron, Take my place among my people, do right [by them], and do not follow the way of the corrupters."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 142)

Exodus 32:1
When the people saw how long it was taking Moses to come back down the mountain, they gathered around Aaron. “Come on,” they said, “make us some gods who can lead us. We don’t know what happened to this fellow Moses, who brought us here from the land of Egypt.”

Exodus 33:18
Moses responded, “Then show me your glorious presence.”

Exodus 33:20
But you may not look directly at my face, for no one may see me and live.”

Exodus 33:22
As my glorious presence passes by, I will hide you in the crevice of the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by.

ﻭَﻟَﻤَّﺎ ﺟَﺎٓﺀَ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﻟِﻤِﻴﻘٰﺘِﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻛَﻠَّﻤَﻪُۥ ﺭَﺑُّﻪُۥ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺭَﺏِّ ﺃَﺭِﻧِﻰٓ ﺃَﻧْﻈُﺮْ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻚَ ۚ  ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻟَﻦْ ﺗَﺮٰﻯﻨِﻰ ﻭَﻟٰﻜِﻦِ ﺍﻧْﻈُﺮْ ﺇِﻟَﻰ ﺍﻟْﺠَﺒَﻞِ ﻓَﺈِﻥِ ﺍﺳْﺘَﻘَﺮَّ ﻣَﻜَﺎﻧَﻪُۥ ﻓَﺴَﻮْﻑَ ﺗَﺮٰﻯﻨِﻰ ۚ  ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﺗَﺠَﻠّٰﻰ ﺭَﺑُّﻪُۥ ﻟِﻠْﺠَﺒَﻞِ ﺟَﻌَﻠَﻪُۥ ﺩَﻛًّﺎ ﻭَﺧَﺮَّ ﻣُﻮﺳٰﻰ ﺻَﻌِﻘًﺎ ۚ  ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎٓ ﺃَﻓَﺎﻕَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺳُﺒْﺤٰﻨَﻚَ ﺗُﺒْﺖُ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻚَ ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ۠ ﺃَﻭَّﻝُ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺆْﻣِﻨِﻴﻦَ
"And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You
[Allah] said, You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me. But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 143)

You have no idea of what the verse is talking about. Bible has 40 versions even more with different content. Each undergo revision by Christian priest at different times.

That is just one too many examples of what we are saying.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Biodun556:

You have no idea of what the verse is talking about. Bible has 40 versions even more with different content. Each undergo revision by Christian priest at different times.

That is just one too many examples of what we are saying.

Like the Quran have many versions right?

Hafs and warsh
we have been told that Quran is 100% preserved by Allah, words to words, letter to letter, dot to dot.

Infact , in Surah 15 vs 9 ,Allah said:
"Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian." That means nothing has changed in the Quran.. but how true is that? lets us compare HAFS ``SAHRAAN`` and Warsh``SAHRAAN`` reading of the quran...
I must say some of these variant does not change the meaning of the text..

SURAH QASAS 28:48

Version --HAFS ``SAHRAAN``
But when the truth came to them from Us, they said, "Why was he not given like that which was given to Moses?" Did they not disbelieve in that which was given to Moses before? They said, "[They are but] two works of magic supporting each other, and indeed we are, in both, disbelievers."

Version--WARSH ``SAAHIRAAN``
But when the truth came to them from Us, they said, "Why was he not given like that which was given to Moses?" Did they not disbelieve in that which was given to Moses before? They said, "[They are but] two magicians supporting each other, and indeed we are, in both, disbelievers."

Hafs version says “ two works of the magic supporting each other" while Warsh version two works of magicians supporting each other..
My question here : was there two magicians or one magicians performing two magics?

SURAH ZUKHRUF 43:19
HAFS ``IBAAD UR RAHMAN``
And they have made the angels, who are slaves of the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be questioned.

WARSH ``IND AR RAHMAN
And they have made the angels, who are with the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be questioned.

Are the angels slaves of the most Merciful or they are with the most Merciful?

SURAH HIJR 15:8
HAFS ``NUNAZIL``
We do not send down the angels except with truth; and the disbelievers would not then be reprieved.

WARSH ``TANAZAL``
You do not send down the angels except with truth; and the disbelievers would not then be reprieved.

*****we do not send down
or
you do not send down***

If Quran was preserved words to words, letter to letter , dot to dot, we shouldnt have these issues at all.

In Sahih al-Bukhari 4987 , it was narrated how Utman burnt fragmentary manuscripts and copies of the quran.
How did Uthman even know which one is authentic?

1 Like

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by Biodun556(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Like the Quran have many versions right?

Hafs and warsh
we have been told that Quran is 100% preserved by Allah, words to words, letter to letter, dot to dot.

Infact , in Surah 15 vs 9 ,Allah said:
"Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian." That means nothing has changed in the Quran.. but how true is that? lets us compare HAFS ``SAHRAAN`` and Warsh``SAHRAAN`` reading of the quran...
I must say some of these variant does not change the meaning of the text..

SURAH QASAS 28:48

Version --HAFS ``SAHRAAN``
But when the truth came to them from Us, they said, "Why was he not given like that which was given to Moses?" Did they not disbelieve in that which was given to Moses before? They said, "[They are but] two works of magic supporting each other, and indeed we are, in both, disbelievers."

Version--WARSH ``SAAHIRAAN``
But when the truth came to them from Us, they said, "Why was he not given like that which was given to Moses?" Did they not disbelieve in that which was given to Moses before? They said, "[They are but] two magicians supporting each other, and indeed we are, in both, disbelievers."

Hafs version says “ two works of the magic supporting each other" while Warsh version two works of magicians supporting each other..
My question here : was there two magicians or one magicians performing two magics?

SURAH ZUKHRUF 43:19
HAFS ``IBAAD UR RAHMAN``
And they have made the angels, who are slaves of the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be questioned.

WARSH ``IND AR RAHMAN
And they have made the angels, who are with the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be questioned.

Are the angels slaves of the most Merciful or they are with the most Merciful?

SURAH HIJR 15:8
HAFS ``NUNAZIL``
We do not send down the angels except with truth; and the disbelievers would not then be reprieved.

WARSH ``TANAZAL``
You do not send down the angels except with truth; and the disbelievers would not then be reprieved.

*****we do not send down
or
you do not send down***

If Quran was preserved words to words, letter to letter , dot to dot, we shouldnt have these issues at all.

In Sahih al-Bukhari 4987 , it was narrated how Utman burnt fragmentary manuscripts and copies of the quran.
How did Uthman even know which one is authentic?

You just want to mislead the readers and subject of discussion you have no point.
Supply the Arabic text of the different versions of the Quran not English translation. There many interpreters. Translated Quran can never be used for prayers and judgement in Islam. Infact, Catholics and other Christian sects were among the earlier interpreters of the Quran to English which they kept to mislead there members.

Muslims don't use interpreted Quran. Interpretation are there to give ideas to those who cannot speak Arabic language not a suptitude.

Quran was in 7 dialets of the Arabs over a thousand years ago during . But when Islam was spreading to non Arab land during Uthman Caliphate, there was a concern that the non Arabs will misinterpret various dialets let us adopt one of the dialets to make learning of the holy Quran easier for the non Arabs. The dialets that Prophet Muhammad belong which is Quraish dialets was adopted through out Muslim World. The ones written in other dialets were collected and destroyed to bring unity among muslims. Glory be to God Almighty the decision was accurate and beneficial.

Stop decieving yourself, there is no version of the holy Quran.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by AbooUthaymeen(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2020
advocatejare:

I understand Arabic language, and I've provided you with many statements like the ones in the Quran that the authors of the Quran plagiarized from the scriptures

You understand Arabic Language, Masha Allaah:

أعرب هذه الجملة: فرح المسلمون بالعيد

If you can't respond to that question, then you are a chronic liar.

If you like, ask Google, you won't see anything, go further to Google translate, bros if you don't know it, you don't know it.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:

You understand Arabic Language, Masha Allaah:

أعرب هذه الجملة: فرح المسلمون بالعيد

If you can't respond to that question, then you are a chronic liar.

If you like, ask Google, you won't see anything, go further to Google translate, bros if you don't know it, you don't know it.

This guy is funny sha. I won't give you the full answer because I don't owe you any explanation and you don't have any ground to tell me what to do. You can choose to believe whatever you like.

You simply asked me to say a sentence that you've written in Arabic about what Muslims take delight in.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Biodun556:

You just want to mislead the readers and subject of discussion you have no point.
Supply the Arabic text of the different versions of the Quran not English translation. There many interpreters.
It's not about interpreter Oga Ade.

Take for instance, are these the same: The same Sura and Aya of the Quran with different meanings

Hafs
hum `ibadu l-rahmani
... they are slaves of the Most Gracious ... 43:19

Warsh

hum `inda l-rahmani
... they are with the Most Gracious ... 43:19

Quran was in 7 dialets of the Arabs over a thousand years ago during . But when Islam was spreading to non Arab land during Uthman Caliphate, there was a concern that the non Arabs will misinterpret various dialets let us adopt one of the dialets to make learning of the holy Quran easier for the non Arabs. The dialets that Prophet Muhammad belong which is Quraish dialets was adopted through out Muslim World.

The emboldened are Bida'ah. Neither Allah nor Muhammad commanded that the Quran should be standardised into one dialect. In fact people have been reciting the Quran differently when Muhammad was alive and he never standardized it into one dialect.

Muhammad said Jibreel gave him 7 different versions of the Quran but Umar unified it into one, are you saying that Umar was wiser than Allah and Muhammad?
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by AbooUthaymeen(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2020
advocatejare:

This guy is funny sha. I won't give you the full answer because I don't owe you any explanation and you don't have any ground to tell me what to do. You can choose to believe whatever you like.

Oya give me small na cry, since you said you won't give me full grin grin grin

You simply asked me to say a sentence that you've written in Arabic about what Muslims take delight in.

Ogbeni swerve!

Your lie has been bursted!! You can not speak Arabic and you want to accept a challenge supposed to be in Arabic, like how do these individuals think? Those that were masters in Arabic language themselves in the time of messenger of Allaah could not, and here you are making a fool of yourself. Anyone who takes you seriously is wasting his/her time. Go find beans pick or egunsi tongue it's better than this foolery you are making of yourself. cheesy
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:

Oya give me small na cry, since you said you won't give me full grin grin grin
I've given you, if only you can open your eyes to see it. You've just confirmed that you're a crammer like most Muslims who only cram and recite without understanding.

The day you understand is the day you will see the deceit in Islam and you will realise that Allah the best of the deceivers has deceived you for years

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Makrina is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

1 Like

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by AbooUthaymeen(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Biodun556:

Brother, I will advise you stop responding to him, he is not here to learn. And for the issue of different 7 dialects of the Quran, then listen to this beautiful lecture by Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis.

I posted it, so everyone can benefit and not fall for the doubt this fool is trying to peddle into the minds of Muslims.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by AbooUthaymeen(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
advocatejare:
I've given you, if only you can open your eyes to see it. You've just confirmed that you're a crammer like most Muslims who only cram and recite without understanding.

The day you understand is the day you will see the deceit in Islam and you will realise that Allah the best of the deceivers has deceived you for years

wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Makrina is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

Copy paste. I was asking you to talk about the question I posted in Arabic since you claimed to understand Arabic. Its very obvious that you are a chronic liar that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Another example of your ignorance of Arabic language is what I've emboldened, pls what is "makrina"? You won't know its an error because you just copy and paste. There is no Arabic word such as makrina. Get that into your head.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Biodun556

if the difference was only in tone why did umar wanted to strangle and kill the reciter that recited a different thing than what Umar knew?

And when Mohammed knew that it was causing confusion to the extent of almost killing each other why did he not standardize it into only one form of recitation like Zaid later did and he burnt other manuscripts?

Bukhari 6:61:514:
Narrated By 'Umar bin Al-Khattab
I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper, and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Sura which I heard you reciting?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me." I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle has taught it to me in a different way from yours." So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said (to Allah's Apostle):

"I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!" On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him, (O 'Umar!) Recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way as I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way," and added, "Recite, O 'Umar!" I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever (way) is easier for you (or read as much of it as may be easy for you)."

As you can see in the above, Mohammed himself gave the order than the Quran can be recited in any of these 7 ways even though the differences were causing trouble among the Muslims.

So who instructed Umar and Zaid to standardize the Quran into one dialect?

1 Like

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:

Copy paste. I was asking you to talk about the question I posted in Arabic since you claimed to understand Arabic. Its very obvious that you are a chronic liar that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Another example of your ignorance of Arabic language is what I've emboldened, pls what is "makrina"? You won't know its an error because you just copy and paste. There is no Arabic word such as makrina. Get that into your head.

But Makirina is in your Quran describing Allah as a deceiver that he is, that's why I gave you the root word.

Makirina is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

Simply say there's no Arabic word like Makr too naw. (مَكْر )

1 Like

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by AbooUthaymeen(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
advocatejare:

But Makirina is in your Quran describing Allah as a deceiver that he is, that's why I gave you the root word.

Makirina is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

Simply say there's no Arabic word like Makr too naw. (مَكْر )

There is no word like "Makirna" you keep exposing yourself the more that you lied about understanding the Arabic language. Let me help you.

It is not Makirina, it is Makarna.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:

There is no word like "Makirna" you keep exposing yourself the more that you lied about understanding the Arabic language. Let me help you.

It is not Makirina, it is Makarna.
Oshey professor of Arabic. Makarna ko maracana ni. grin olodo, you've just exposed yourself as an empty barrel whose knowledge of Arabic is deficient. Anyways it's because of people like you that transliterations are added to Arabic Quran so that you can know how to pronounce Arabic words that you can't read in Arabic.

I've attached it for you below, oya show me Makarna in Sura 8:30 grin

1 Share

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by Biodun556(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:

Brother, I will advise you stop responding to him, he is not here to learn. And for the issue of different 7 dialects of the Quran, then listen to this beautiful lecture by Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis.

I posted it, so everyone can benefit and not fall for the doubt this fool is trying to peddle into the minds of Muslims.

I was replying because of readers. I don't respond to comments of people like him. He is determined to confuse people by distorting facts. That's the work he signed for.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Biodun556:

I was replying because of readers. I don't respond to comments of people like him. He is determined to confuse people by distorting facts. That's the work he signed for.

Na fact I dey give you that we have different quran versions.

But for now let's compare the Hafs and Warsh versions and see their differences

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by Biodun556(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
advocatejare:
It's not about interpreter Oga Ade.

Take for instance, are these the same: The same Sura and Aya of the Quran with different meanings

Hafs
hum `ibadu l-rahmani
... they are slaves of the Most Gracious ... 43:19

Warsh

hum `inda l-rahmani
... they are with the Most Gracious ... 43:19

The emboldened are Bida'ah. Neither Allah nor Muhammad commanded that the Quran should be standardised into one dialect. In fact people have been reciting the Quran differently when Muhammad was alive and he never standardized it into one dialect.

Muhammad said Jibreel gave him 7 different versions of the Quran but Umar unified it into one, are you saying that Umar was wiser than Allah and Muhammad?

Produce a whole Arabic Quran written in different versions. The author, publisher and the countries where they are produce.
Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Biodun556:

Produce a whole Arabic Quran written in different versions. The author, publisher and the countries where they are produce.

I will give you their names, it's left to you to go and look for them on you own. Some of them are all over the internet, even their audio versions. Help yourself out, don't be a lazy youth

1 Like

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by Biodun556(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
advocatejare:

I will give you their names, it's left to you to go and look for them on you own. Some of them are all over the internet, even their audio versions. Help yourself out, don't be a lazy youth
Why are you doing this to yourself. How will methods of recitation translate to version. May God help you.

Open main menu
Wikipedia
Search
Qira'at
Language
Download PDF
Watch
Edit
This article is about the traditional schools of recitation. For rules governing pronunciation, see Tajwid. For hymnody, see Tarteel.
Learn more
This article needs additional citations for verification.
In Islam, Qira'at (Arabic: قِراءة‎, lit. 'recitations or readings') are "the different linguistic, lexical, phonetic, morphological and syntactical forms permitted with reciting the Quran".[1] There are ten different recognised schools of qira'at, each one deriving its name from a noted Quran reciter or "reader" (qāriʾ pl. qāriʾūna).[Note 1] While these Quran readers lived in the second and third century of Islam, the scholar who first approved of the qira'at (Abu Bakr Ibn Mujāhid) lived a century later, so that the people who passed down the readings (the "transmitters"wink are part of the system of qira'at (qira'at pass to riwaya who have turuq or lines of transmission, and passed down to wujuh i.e. the next line of transmission).[3] Thus it is more accurate to say about a reading of the Quran, "this is the riwaya of Hafs", and not "this is Hafs" (Hafs being the Qira'at used by most of the Muslim world).[3]

Qira'at are sometimes confused with Ahruf—both being variants of the Quran and both said to have seven different varieties.[4] However varieties of ahruf were discontinued by order of caliph Uthman sometime in the mid-7th century CE when "the Quran began to be read in only one harf (variation)",[5] while the seven readings of the Qira'at were noted by Abu Bakr Ibn Mujāhid and canonized in the 8th century CE.[6] A number of hadith provide an Islamic basis for the different variants (Ahruf) of the Quran. These include one where Muhammad listens to recitations of various companions and approves of each of them;[4] where he corrects Umar's berating another companion's recitation saying the "Quran has been revealed in seven Ahruf";[7] or claim Muhammad asked the angel Jibreel to teach him different styles of recitation until he had learned seven.[8]

Differences between Qira'at are slight and include differences in stops,[Note 2] vowels,[Note 3] letters,[Note 4] and sometimes entire words.[Note 5] Recitation should be in accordance with rules of pronunciation, intonation, and caesuras established by Muhammad and first recorded during the eighth century CE. The maṣḥaf Quran that is in "general use" throughout almost all the Muslim world today, is a 1924 Egyptian edition based on the Qira'at "reading of Ḥafṣ on the authority of `Asim", (Ḥafṣ being the Rawi, or "transmitter", and `Asim being the Qari or "reader"wink.[10] Each melodic passage centers on a single tone level, but the melodic contour and melodic passages are largely shaped by the reading rules (creating passages of different lengths, whose temporal expansion is defined with caesuras). Skilled readers may read professionally for urban mosques.[citation needed

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by advocatejare(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Biodun556:

Why are you doing this to yourself. How will methods of recitation translate to version. May God help you.

Because different recitation have different meanings, that makes them version, even some of them have unmatched verses.

Also this video will show the different versions and how they differ in meanings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU

Re: The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God by Xmuslim: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Which of the readings if the is your reference?

There are at least 7 different Arabic readings of the Qur'an and they varied in the numbers of words and letters.

OP be guided, this mathematical miracle is obsolete, knowledgeable scholars don't use it again.

(1) (Reply)

Is Allah Like You? / The Qur’ān’s Miracle For Non-arabic Speakers / Not This Ramadan Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.