Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,573 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Actress Mercy Johnson Shares Makeup-free Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Johnson Shares Makeup-free Selfie (883 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture / Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Johnson Shares Makeup-free Selfie by Opistorincos(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mercy Johnson took to Instagram to show off her new look some hours ago. The actress captioned the photo with :
“Someone just sent me a msg saying”hi mercy Johnson,u just won a new laptop on mercy Johnson giveaway.pay money so we can send it to u.i quickly cleaned my make up and went to check if my face was still on my head,and asked my hubby to assure me that am actually d real mercy.hmmmmm”

http://www.grindaily.org/2016/04/actress-mercy-johnson-shares-makeup.html

(1) (Reply)

How I Fell Out With Mo’cheddah’s Boyfriend Because Of Her- Adekunle Gold / Miss GB Has Title Stripped After Having Sex On Reality Show, Love Island / Fans Blast Kim Kardashian For Posting Bikini Selfie In The Wake Of Black Men Kil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.