Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

MTN I Want My 50naira Back - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MTN I Want My 50naira Back (452 Views)

I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared / I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN I Want My 50naira Back by puffynana(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
I had a very stressful day, moving in the town inside the excessively hot sun. Everyone I did business with were abnormally harsh I felt like beating up all of them.
Then I remembered I Had to subscribe for mtn data. After every recharge I was getting a message that I received 100% bonus valid for 2 days.(recharged 3500). After subscribing, I searched for my bonus credit but cudnt find them, I no complain.
I tried resting from the days wahala only to start receiving msgs from callerstune. I dint bother reading as I av never subscribe for any callerstune before. (who callerstune Don epp). Was deleting the messages when I saw that I av being charged for 50naira for callerstune. Called MTN then one Mary was saying maybe I subscribed mistakenly (I de crase?) well the best she could offer was to deactivate the service for me. But me I need my hard earned 50naira back.
Please av heard of NCC. Can someone give me their number? I need my money.

Re: MTN I Want My 50naira Back by barapistis(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bro.i am ready to fight the war with you,it not a battle but a war,

I borrowed 750 from mtn,subscribed with 500 but empty henn never gave the data i subscribed for

Called ncc,on 622,
Ncc told me i would be contacted that my complaints have been forwarded to mtn,uptil this moment since the day it happend(9th of april) with countless calls to emty henn customer service,they have not been able to return back my credit nor the data i subscribe for.i have made up my mind to fight them till i get my data
Re: MTN I Want My 50naira Back by IamRespected: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
niga just port to glo grin
Re: MTN I Want My 50naira Back by puffynana(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
barapistis:
Bro.i am ready to fight the war with you,it not a battle but a war,

I borrowed 750 from mtn,subscribed with 500 but empty henn never gave the data i subscribed for

Called ncc,on 622,
Ncc told me i would be contacted that my complaints have been forwarded to mtn,uptil this moment since the day it happend(9th of april) with countless calls to emty henn customer service,they have not been able to return back my credit nor the data i subscribe for.i have made up my mind to fight them till i get my data

Imagine. These ppl ate just petty tiffs

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Side Of Oil & Gas Business A.k.a Rice And Beans / Man Slaps Wife To Death / Pastor bags Jail Sentence for defrauding  schools Of £4million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.