Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Kcee, And Harrysong Pictured In An Air-plane As They Jets Off To S.A (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee, And Harrysong Pictured In An Air-plane As They Jets Off To S.A (photo) (960 Views)

Nigerian Man Dance Happily Inside The Plane As He Leaves Nigeria / Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour / Photos Of Olamide, Flavour And Harrysong In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee, And Harrysong Pictured In An Air-plane As They Jets Off To S.A (photo) by 9jaflaver: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kcee, And Harrysong Pictured In An Air-plane As They Jets Off To S.A (Photo)

The both five star music artistes, shared such a happy moment, as they enjoys a nice air cruze to S.A, where they'll be attending a concert, as the guest performers.

See photo below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/kcee-and-harrysong-pictured-in-an-air-plane-as-they-jets-off-to-s-a-photo/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Kcee, And Harrysong Pictured In An Air-plane As They Jets Off To S.A (photo) by nuelzy: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
which kain shoe kcee wear bikonu
Re: Kcee, And Harrysong Pictured In An Air-plane As They Jets Off To S.A (photo) by hungryboy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Na reality of life be that,
I dey here dey find 100naira to buy three cups of garri, others dey carry 500k dey fly first class.
Abeg if you wan make your story change like Olajumoke own, click like,
i don already click my own oh.
Re: Kcee, And Harrysong Pictured In An Air-plane As They Jets Off To S.A (photo) by GudluckIBB(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
nuelzy:
which kain shoe kcee wear bikonu

How dare u talk to our fashion icon like that?
Be guilded accordingly
Re: Kcee, And Harrysong Pictured In An Air-plane As They Jets Off To S.A (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
angryno light for my area o
Re: Kcee, And Harrysong Pictured In An Air-plane As They Jets Off To S.A (photo) by lordcyl3(m): 1:23am On Apr 22, 2016
kcee has worn that shirt before.. cool guys though, Mr bureau de changer

(1) (Reply)

Actress & Former Face Of Lux Olaide Olaogun Welcomes A Baby Boy / Interesting: Dogs That Own-luxury Two-story Mini Mansion. / Mercy Aigbe Is A Certified Diva On Guardian Life Cover Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.