Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party (43675 Views)

PHOTO: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi Pregnant? / Wuraola Ogunwusi Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by ObiOmaMu: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ooni of Ife's wife, Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi celebrated her birthday yesterday April 20th at her husband's palace in Enuwa Ile-Ife. Check out exclusive pictures of her birthday cake and more pics from her party.
Wishing her long life and prosperity! More pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/exclusive-check-out-ooni-of-ifes-wifes.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by sammysammy111(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Finally, fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per litter from Friday!! I new it! President Buhari made it clear 2 hours ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per litter starting from Friday 22nd April, 2016. President Buhari also said that, the issue of Naira falling in value will be resolved in less than a week, he made it clear that by the time the naira issue is resolved, 60 Naira will = 1 Dollar and that will be in 3 weeks from now, it will become one Naira - one Dollar. President Buhari also said that he promised to change Nigeria at the right time and that right time is now. He also wanted to talk about corruption, but my Tv exploded immediately after he mentioned the Word, "Corruption" and that was when I woke up and discovered that it was all a Dream. I sincerely apologize for playing with your emotions...

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by ObiOmaMu: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
ooni of ife's sisters at the party

lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
sammysammy111:
Finally, fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per
litter from Friday!!
I new it!
President Buhari made it clear 2 hours
ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that
fuel
will be sold at 60 Naira per
litter starting from Friday 22nd
April, 2016.
President Buhari also said
that, the issue of Naira falling in value
will be resolved in less than a week, he
made it clear that by the time the naira issue is
resolved, 60 Naira will = 1
Dollar and that will be in 3 weeks from now, it
will become one Naira - one Dollar.
President Buhari also said that he
promised to change Nigeria at the right
time and that right time is now.
He also
wanted to talk about
corruption, but my Tv exploded
immediately after he mentioned the
Word, "Corruption" and that was when
I woke up and discovered that it was all
a Dream. I sincerely apologize for playing with
your emotions...
I had d same dream, but I woke up when I started peeing on the mat..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by sammysammy111(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I had d same dream, but I woke up when I started peeing on the mat..
i want go back to sleep to complete d
dream

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by icebebe(f): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Why her sisters come do hair lik williwilli na,i no no wetin pple see fr dis weavon o,its fearful

Happy birthday iyawo oba,but u no dey smile?

Why b say na only white cloth she dey always wear,wats d gist na?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Kiish(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
This babe never smiles... i cant think of any pic where she smiles... wait, who are those ones with hair like fulani horse?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Fabulousmark(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by gglimited: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
good
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by shilexholly(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dem try
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by upko1: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Ridwan123(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
THOSE THREE LADIES THOU. ARE THEY TRIPLET?

5 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by fittty(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Babe
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by donlarbito(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Who e epp
Abegi
E change fuel price
Abi e change dollar value

3 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Virginkpekus(f): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rubbish frowning face!! Who she epp?

4 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Houseofglam7(f): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Even on her birthday she no fit laff
This woman get issues walahi

The aro metas up there, I sight y'all cool

7 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by oluwasegun007(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
dat fried plantain is very kachy.....

anyways HBD to her.....I hope she'll invite me nxt yr.
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by McBrooklyn(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
HBD To Her! And Abeg make she no forget to give the King Punna for this night oh grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Speakdatruth: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
sammysammy111:
Finally, fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per
litter from Friday!!
I new it!
President Buhari made it clear 2 hours
ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that
fuel
will be sold at 60 Naira per
litter starting from Friday 22nd
April, 2016.
President Buhari also said
that, the issue of Naira falling in value
will be resolved in less than a week, he
made it clear that by the time the naira issue is
resolved, 60 Naira will = 1
Dollar and that will be in 3 weeks from now, it
will become one Naira - one Dollar.
President Buhari also said that he
promised to change Nigeria at the right
time and that right time is now.
He also
wanted to talk about
corruption, but my Tv exploded
immediately after he mentioned the
Word, "Corruption" and that was when
I woke up and discovered that it was all
a Dream. I sincerely apologize for playing with
your emotions...
this weed you take fresh well well

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
This Ombre hair that the Olori's sisters have on Sha. Looking like the three witches in Macbeth.

Its not for dark skinned pple.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by ibiyemi93: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Happy Birthday to Her

1 Like

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Houseofglam7(f): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Speakdatruth:
this weed you take fresh well well

Na fresh one e boil drink.
Him no dry am sef
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by piagetskinner(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Winch kind ojuju calabar hairstyle b this nitori olorun

BTW y didn't buhari plainly tell us he was only going to China for excursion rather than raising our hopes

The thunder wey go fire some politicians still dey drink power horse

5 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by mike404(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
GARRI IS PHUCKING EXPENSIVE IN THE MARKET angry

6 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by neonly: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Does dis make fuel price come down or food on my table rubbish abeg leave dirty for lawman

1 Like

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
sammysammy111:

i want go back to sleep to complete d
dream
I don't want 2 complete mine, it might turnout to nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by lmodemama: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
onions my :
ooni of ife's sisters at the party
lalasticlala
Lovely cake
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by TheMoniker: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
But she's still and will remain a b1tch.
Her lips tho
She go sabi suck joystick wella, na Wetin she take win that king be that

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by marshalcarter: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ewoo...chai....njo!!!!

Fia!!! Their name suppose be njoku

See as dat 1 be lyk futuwa bread grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by iamNifemi(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Make this Oba n his pweety Queen no forget their primary assignment oooo. kuz i no understand this kind of ruling at alll.
Ejowo ema gbagbe isese oooo
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by kaydp: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Allergic to smiling undecided
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Lilimax(f): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lovely! This is the firs time I'm seeing her with her hair opened. BTW, where is that uplawal of a guy that said she cannot open her hair being a married woman? When she's not a Muslim embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Monarch Driving Commercial Vehicle Hustling For Passengers (Video) / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function / Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.