Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,758 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd (64225 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Shows Off Midriff At Nigeria's Independence Day Parade In N Y / Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
charles316:

Are you surprised? She is just like you.
You and brainless comments

Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by edwife(f): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
cococandy:
Edwife come and see o grin

I just love this woman grin, have you seen her dress? Radiant as always and in the pursuit of happiness!

cc.byvan03... cheesy
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by VanOmiyale: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
She should have put more class in her dressing. happy married life to her all the same.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by charles316: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ishilove:

You and brainless comments

Ishilove, the fat girl. Saw you in school few months ago and was disappointed. You will come online and be feeling fly.

I'm above your league. Get the fvck out of my face.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
edwife:

I just love this woman grin, have you seen her dress? Radiant as always and in the pursuit of happiness!

cheesy
the dress is one-in-town cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by AngryNigerian(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Dry. Pointless. Dumb.

An #angrynigerian...
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by dumie(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ageless beauty Clarion... HML

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
charles316:

Ishilove, the fat girl. Saw you in school few months ago and was disappointed. You will come online and be feeling fly.
Saw me in school few months ago ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ehen! *claps hands in shock*

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
charles316:

I'm above your league. Get the fvck out of my face.
Yes of course, you're waaaaaay above my league in stoopidity and mental retardation, no contest! wink

Now run along to the sewers from whence you crawled out. I'm done dignifying your mind boggling idiocy with response.

Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by byvan03: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
edwife:

cc.byvan03... cheesy

Am sure wailers are down with acute diahhoer, migraine and inflammation of the tongue and fingers by now cheesy

She has a right to be happy, there ain't nothing wrong with that wink.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by pwettiejay(f): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
See wetin old mama wear o, wishing her happiness tho, she knows what is good for her moreso, its her choice
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by dangotesmummy: 2:33am On Apr 23, 2016
solidman59:
This old hag has exchanged the same vows with different men and different churches. For better for worse, really?

Please let's move on to the next topic.
if you can't respect yourself at least respect someone else's mother and wife.abi would you like others referring to your mother as old hag? undecided

Whatever name you don't want for your mom stop calling other women such and grow up
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by bakila: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
Thanks, d same way I wuld be fine and u have to think over yurz!!
Beautiful and elegant no need for that to come from you. Have a great weekend.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by ginjahmaster(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
jisos..this woman no sabi say she don old abi she never taste cassava finish..but wetin dat dude get in mind as per marrying her,if is for production, I doubt abi na corner her at d other room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post / MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.