Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. (3395 Views)

ASUU Strike Has Been Conditionally Suspended / Strike Has Not Been Call Off Yet - ASUU President / Look At What Unilag Students Must Sign Before Being Re-admitted Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by jonmoveek: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Really?
How did you know it was boring if you didnt read
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Boriiiiiiiiiing shit..I didn't even bother to read..get a life bruh
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by jonmoveek: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2016
No, Not at all.
BolajiChang:
Hope the 13MP is not just a hype?

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2016
I don't get how u can get tired of less than 1 month strike undecided

& Mr OP wink chillin guy! But do u feel the J8 was the right choice? I mean at a chance to get a free phone u went for a Tecno?
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Theanonymous9: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
see this f00lish op o!
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by stevepeters: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
School opens Monday!....don't start finding ginger to read o....stay there!

jonmoveek:
It is bteen about 14 days since our school management forcefully pushed us out of our school. It was like an April fool to me at first sad sad but after seeing the whole frenzy on campus, i knew they were for real.

At first, students wanted to form Jagaban, grin , that we even drove away RRS men that came to harrass us
PS: I was at the back o, Na Only one life i get wink wink

As a sharp guy, I knew how everything was gonna turn out so I sharply order my Uber Cab I Had A Promo Code Of 10,000. Dont Ask How I Got It cool

To Cut To The Chase, The following week i went to visit one of my friends with benefits wink wink. around Ikeja where all these over smart boys snatched my Camon C8 from my pocket. After getting to her house, she was alone cos her senator Dad travelled out already, her mum wasnt even around. We had a lot of fun, even the expected happened smiley smiley *the best fun of the day* only to notice that my phone was missing already when i was about to leave, my face sharply change.

But with the kind of D juice I had just given my friend, she called her driver straight up and we headed for 3C Hub. Wow, to amazement she said i should pick any phone, with no hesitation I had to go for Tecno BOOM J8 cos i was at the launch and i knew how suitable the phone was. My friend is just the best in the world!

Up until now, I have enjoyed myself being at home cos BOOM J8 keeps my company. The Boom Player is 100, Speed and Multi Tasking is 100, Even the camera is the best whenever Im SnapChatting with my friends. So good, there is no ginger to read.

Lord Help Me!! sad sad
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by stevepeters: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
The protest wasn't that violent!

LARRYDKING:
Bad guys, as una take send those mobile policemen away na im surprise me. I rush go Oyingbo, before I returned, I don see all of them outside.
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Piusman: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who dash them?
BolajiChang:
No forget say unilag boys na baba

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Piusman: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hahaan... what did he do na?
Theanonymous9:
see this f00lish op o!
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
stevepeters:
The protest wasn't that violent!

I know
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by yasolan(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Op tongue dey lie dey go o
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by BolajiChang: 3:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Who else is bigger than?

Piusman:
Who dash them?
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
jonmoveek:
Really?
How did you know it was boring if you didnt read
First line actually..I stopped reading
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Cdave: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2016
May 2nd is public holiday na

BolajiChang:
The deed is finally done, they are resuming may2
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Cdave: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Did you just re-quote yourself?.....SMH

jonmoveek:
Yh, Im all in a frenzy right now

Dont go and start reading undecided
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by TundeSalamu(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2016
as much as I like this their latest phone, that this guy manipulated a lady into getting it for him is what annoys most. Nonsense Umbriculosis.
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Marinza(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2016
Lol unilag oh unilag. Sigh see all them gals scaling fence like its normal routine
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by pcoolioz(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2016
foolish and pointless post.. I don't even get your point. moreover tweak your camera setting, j8 is clearer than That
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by FrozeBABE: 2:35pm On May 01, 2016
we voted all that.. grin
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by kennybenjminz: 4:51pm On May 01, 2016
see skills..these gals are gooooood. grin
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Damiandark01: 9:47pm On May 01, 2016
SMH be wasting away at home and be happy. Enjoy the strike well
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 01, 2016
Damiandark01:
SMH be wasting away at home and be happy. Enjoy the strike well

Haha why are you angry na
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by majorclems: 11:53pm On May 01, 2016
lol hope say she wea tight cos i no trust dat guy
louiscole360:
So Unilag Girls can crawl under gate grin grin
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by majorclems: 11:57pm On May 01, 2016
what a guy can do, a gal can do beta
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Dannybrainz: 1:41am On May 02, 2016
nawa oo..everyday na change talk even our university no get balance...
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by johnjameson: 2:11am On May 02, 2016
MaryAnne360:
Is this phone cool??

I want my boo to get me one wink wink

The phone is very good, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your music along with the headsets
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by kendrick2: 11:01am On May 02, 2016
better go and read for you upcoming exams
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Harlequin17: 11:55am On May 02, 2016
thank God all you UNILAG boys are resuming school already
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by louiscole360: 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
Lol, he no look like sharp guy jare
majorclems:
lol hope say she wea tight cos i no trust dat guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017/2018 / Benue State University Post-ume Date / See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.