Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara (27354 Views)

Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary / Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) / Philip Aduda Greeted By A Cultural Group In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by businessMODE(m): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Was Looking at this picture and couldn't help but imagine what Senator Philip Aduda (PDP) is telling President Buhari, Vice President Osibanjo, Senate President Saraki and House of Rep. Speaker Dogara.

Funny thing is that the guy is PDP. There speculations that he could be the next Senate President if Saraki is found guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by afoobabs(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2016
businessMODE:
Was Looking at this picture and couldn't help but imagine what Senator Philip Aduda (PDP) is telling President Buhari, Vice President Osibanjo, Senate President Saraki and House of Rep. Speaker Dogara.

Funny thing is that the guy is PDP. There speculations that he could be the next Senate President if Saraki is found guilty. Read details about it and the conversation >>> http://gossipha.com/pdp-replace-sarki-aduda-senate-president/

pmb and vpyo be like so u av tasted the breast of a woman. The senator walahi just once

35 Likes

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Xionez(m): 12:47am On Apr 22, 2016
PMB: So you fell for all the nonsense my media crew dey dish out to the General public?

Aduda: No sir...yes sir...just once sir...no make it twice. Walahi.

5 Likes

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by buharisbae(f): 12:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Buhari: efcc needs to look into ur case ure kwarupt too

Sn Phillip: kwo baba u can't do this to me

osinbajo: oloriburuku jati jati u dey fear to go jail grin

4 Likes

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Soft landing for Saraki Sir

Saraki has sinned and has fallen short of the backing of APC.

Sir, please don't use EFCC, use CCT for soft landing and early closure.

1 Like

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Sunnycliff(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Political gladiators and speculators!

3 Likes

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by ichidodo: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Buhari:Haa you call me clueless and f**ktard?..
Adauda:Yes,you stupidt old f**k.Now watch my hand..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by 2sydoflyf(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Senator: Baba I fit use your toilet?

PMB: Ah! See this one you no dey fear o.

Senator: Baba abeg! E don get me well-well

Vp: hehe Baba. Abeg allow am b4 person grand pa com shit 4 body.

6 Likes

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Sir03(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
We will be killing ourselves here and all this guys are friends over there

4 Likes

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by sammyj: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Despite the fact that they are from different parties doesn't make them enemies outside politics. Op please learn to know that this people only play on the peoples intelligence when they want to fight for election and become friends after the election and during Ghana must go sharing!!! angry grin shocked grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by chikel2000(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Senator; Baba u too much o, only u Minister of petrol, tourism n judicial matters?. Buhari be like: walahi haka ne my bworda

4 Likes

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by ojosyodion: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
they be like "Buhari, very soon we will have the mantle of leadership at the senate"
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by ogbestone(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
That is a new dance step by the senator...

1 Like

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by labamo07(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Another nonsense thread sha..........
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by maxwell767(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2016
afoobabs:
pmb and vpyo be like so av tasted the breast of a woman. The senator walahi just once
lolzz.... U eeh. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by jaydee8(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Aduda: bubu you need to visit jamaica

Buhari: alla? Osinbade cofy that

Osibanjo: no problem sir

Saraki: I go destroy this APC
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Jinyjagz(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by eyeview: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2016
I tell people that among these men,there are no political parties. They are one and the same people,they wine and dine at each other's homes. Their kids are even room mates in schools abroad. They only see two parties: they(bourgeoise) and the people(commoners)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by powerfulsettingz: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Forcing saraki to force a smile while he's going down like rain water

3 Likes

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Dottore: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2016
O
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by matthade: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2016
ALL NA WASH!
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Beehshorp(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Wetin consine me with what dose polithiefcians are saying
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Saraki is no longer a happy man.. Take a closer look at that picture and you will agree with me that he is indeed a troubled man...

1 Like

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Dapsin2901: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2016
We need to ask the press
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Matttthew(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
lol
PMB : I saw u yesterday with my Finance minister, wetin you dey do with ham fa?

VPYO: Oga, na so him deÿ Jack our economy oooo....

Senator: No sir, na once I do am..... ☝

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by FemiFaniKayode: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Aduda be like Baba that babe breast na on point
Baba say your head dey dia na dia i wan die tonight
find me some burantashi i beg

2 Likes

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by alaskido(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
My brother, you can see them laughing and sharing a joke. These people are all the same. Weather APC or PDP, they are all the same family and thieves. In Politics, there are no permanent enemies but permanent interest, shekena. Na him we dey here dey kill ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by opineflu(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
i wonder myself...
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by seyiseni: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
telling buhari to quit travelling and face nigerian problems
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by 4nobody4every1: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
cool
Re: Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2016
I like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christopher Abebe (Stella Obasanjo's Father) Is Dead / Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government / Hilda Ibifuro-Harrison Is Ondo's Police Commissioner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.