Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! (4015 Views)

How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation / Oil Palm Is Our New Crude Oil - Governor Obaseki / Malaysian Oil Palm Seeds/Seedlings is available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by Peeo(f): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
zimunachimdi:

hahahahaha. I get it wella.

Thanks a lot sis. i appreciate ur help a lot.

in case,you get any other biz wey go cheap say like 20k wey profit dey wella,abeg holla my moniker.

thanks a lot.
ok. Re u really interested in d okrika biz? Ur location plz, lets see what we cn work out wt da 20k.
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by zimunachimdi: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Peeo:

ok. Re u really interested in d okrika biz? Ur location plz, lets see what we cn work out wt da 20k.

i am in enugu ma.
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by Peeo(f): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
zimunachimdi:

i am in enugu ma.
ur email or phone number pls.
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by Preciousseed(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Peeo:

Good morning, hw ws ur night. 08034856494
Fine! Thanks a lot! I will also send you a mail.
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by Peeo(f): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Preciousseed:
Fine! Thanks a lot! I will also send you a mail.
No wahala ma.
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by dominicnuel(m): 5:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Palm oil available 4 sale. 25litres 17000. Intrested individuals watsapp /call 08163668773.
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by zimunachimdi: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Peeo:

ur email or phone number pls.
will pm you.
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by Preciousseed(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Peeo:

No wahala ma.
lols.He is a man oooo. Meanwhile, I have sent the mail, awaiting your good response.
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by shafiyah: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
I have empty 25 litters yellow kegs for sale.
Price unwashed 400 naira. Washed 450.
Location is Festac Lagos
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by flobale(f): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dear Madam Peace Oluwabiyi @Peeo (John E. Linda),
I have tried to reason with you for so long……Now I have come to my full stop!
I will use this medium to recall my history with you.
I came to Uyo sometimes in May, 2017(3/5/2017) all the way from Abuja to buy oil from you. I bought 37 Kegs of Palm oil and paid you for that.
I sent you N237,600 via your account for more kegs of Palm oil. I never got the Palm oil or the money back even when I told you I needed to use the money to pay my rent. Again my Dad passed away in November 2017 and buried 15th December again, you promised and never gave me even if it were part of it to to use in burial preparation of my late Father as the first born.
In January, 2018 we spoke once again and you lamented crying about your predicaments, I reminded you that I took loan to go into this business as a second income stream for my family and that I will be paying the loan for a period of three years. Also that the palm oil I stored I am yet to find buyer for it. To this you responded that there is company is into soap making that you could help sell it for me, as you usually sold to them. You also said that they do not default in paying 2 week max, I will be paid. I told you the minimum I will sell my Palm oil for was N12,000 (which is still at a loss).
You told me not to discuss with them when they come as they are just logistic persons and don’t know about the business. Fortunately they came dressed in their uniform (Heal Mass Agrotech). They left with 34 kegs of palm oil (11/1/2018).
Two weeks later I called you, you said you were in a meeting seeking new opportunity and that you will call me later but you never did. You text me to send you the breakdown of you liability to me, which I did as thus;
N237,600 + N408,000 + N34000 = N679,600 (N34000, being the cost for 34 kegs as bought via you in Uyo).
I have confirmed from the Heal Mass Agrotech, that you have being fully paid plus interest, I don’t mind that you made interest on this deal. I just want my money.
Madam Peeo, I never thought it will come to this before you pay me my money.
You have from Today to till tomorrow to pay me every dime you owe me!
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by eezeribe(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
flobale:
Dear Madam Peace Oluwabiyi @Peeo (John E. Linda),
I have tried to reason with you for so long……Now I have come to my full stop!
I will use this medium to recall my history with you.
I came to Uyo sometimes in May, 2017(3/5/2017) all the way from Abuja to buy oil from you. I bought 37 Kegs of Palm oil and paid you for that.
I sent you N237,600 via your account for more kegs of Palm oil. I never got the Palm oil or the money back even when I told you I needed to use the money to pay my rent. Again my Dad passed away in November 2017 and buried 15th December again, you promised and never gave me even if it were part of it to to use in burial preparation of my late Father as the first born.
In January, 2018 we spoke once again and you lamented crying about your predicaments, I reminded you that I took loan to go into this business as a second income stream for my family and that I will be paying the loan for a period of three years. Also that the palm oil I stored I am yet to find buyer for it. To this you responded that there is company is into soap making that you could help sell it for me, as you usually sold to them. You also said that they do not default in paying 2 week max, I will be paid. I told you the minimum I will sell my Palm oil for was N12,000 (which is still at a loss).
You told me not to discuss with them when they come as they are just logistic persons and don’t know about the business. Fortunately they came dressed in their uniform (Heal Mass Agrotech). They left with 34 kegs of palm oil (11/1/2018).
Two weeks later I called you, you said you were in a meeting seeking new opportunity and that you will call me later but you never did. You text me to send you the breakdown of you liability to me, which I did as thus;
N237,600 + N408,000 + N34000 = N679,600 (N34000, being the cost for 34 kegs as bought via you in Uyo).
I have confirmed from the Heal Mass Agrotech, that you have being fully paid plus interest, I don’t mind that you made interest on this deal. I just want my money.
Madam Peeo, I never thought it will come to this before you pay me my money.
You have from Today to till tomorrow to pay me every dime you owe me!

Has she paid you the money?

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by Roshclassic: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Palm oil for sale in ondo,9k per 25litres.cash and carry.
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by flobale(f): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
eezeribe:

Has shef paid you the money?

She has not paid
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by Sambai65(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Never give your hard earner to any faceless person, sorry for your lose

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by eezeribe(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2018
flobale:

She has not paid
I never knew this woman would become a fraud... Her previous palm oil threads have all been deleted;there was a time she seemed to be doing legitimate business,maybe it was just a way to get people's trust before striking.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by eezeribe(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Sambai65:
Never give your hard earner to any faceless person, sorry for your lose
Madam Peeo was not faceless,many of us have seen her in real life.she was once doing supposedly legit business and even organising seminar in collaboration with the state ministry of Agriculture.
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by Sambai65(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2018
eezeribe:

Madam Peeo was not faceless,many of us have seen her in real life.she was once doing supposedly legit business and even organising seminar in collaboration with the state ministry of Agriculture.
that women is a criminal
Re: Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! by eezeribe(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sambai65:
that women is a criminal
YES! you are right...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Eggs Are For Sale In Ibadan / IF U Need Agric Loan Join This Coperative / Tuber Of Yam With Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.