Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

A philosophical approach - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A philosophical approach (615 Views)

The Notion Of Truth In Igbo Thought.a Philosophical Exposition / Karl Marx’s Dialectical Materialism: A Philosophical Approach / European View About Africa, A Totally Myopic View: A Philosophical Reflection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A philosophical approach by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Re: A philosophical approach by Lanreish: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2016
You re yet to see the money they sent you ? See sir Lexusgs430 later send #10,000 to me .
I will pay my school fee today.
It's better to admit you receive the money because more than 700 people viewed the post and they know what's going on,even if you receive the money you still need more money to balance up because your school fee is 80,000.
The man will definitely not collect the money back,and i think you should say thank you to him but it will be so hard to say because you denied the payment he made, even after payment proof he shows there is no more comment from you again and you know what that means ?
Re: A philosophical approach by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Lanreish:
You re yet to see the money they sent you ? See sir Lexusgs430 later send #10,000 to me .
I will pay my school fee today.
It's better to admit you receive the money because more than 700 people viewed the post and they know what's going on,even if you receive the money you still need more money to balance up because your school fee is 80,000.
The man will definitely not collect the money back,and i think you should say thank you to him but it will be so hard to say because you denied the payment he made, even after payment proof he shows there is no more comment from you again and you know what that means ?
? So i should say thank you for something I didn't receive alert for? Abi I should spend 1500 to go to zenith bank to check? And If I didn't receive any money nko? My 1500 Transport fare will go like that.
Unless I receive an alert I will assume I received no money. Thank you. And congrats.
Re: A philosophical approach by Lanreish: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2016
timonski:

? So i should say thank you for something I didn't receive alert for? Abi I should spend 1500 to go to zenith bank to check? And If I didn't receive any money nko? My 1500 Transport fare will go like that.
Unless I receive an alert I will assume I received no money. Thank you. And congrats.
why will you spend #1,500 just to go to Zenith bank when Ibadan to Lagos is less than #1,500 ?
And besides you already told us you ve checked at your branch ,or are you not a man your words ?
You have a credit card so why are you travelling to zenith when you can check at any bank's ATM .

There is something I suspect but let me just shut up .

1 Like

Re: A philosophical approach by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2016
Lanreish:
why will you spend #1,500 just to go to Zenith bank when Ibadan to Lagos is less than #1,500 ?
And besides you already told us you ve checked at your branch ,or are you not a man your words ?
You have a credit card so why are you travelling to zenith when you can check at any bank's ATM .

here in portharcourt going to the nearest zenith bank and back will cost me 1500.
I checked in at an ATM Branch and I have only N53
Re: A philosophical approach by Lanreish: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2016
timonski:

here in portharcourt going to the nearest zenith bank and back will cost me 1500.
I checked in at an ATM Branch and I have only N53
a friend of mine is also a student in your school so I will ask and get back to you on the transport fare .
If what you have is #53 why are you telling us about your Branch ?
Remember there is difference between just an ATM branch and my ATM branch .
Talking about my ATM branch ,you are talking about the ATM of the bank you are using ,I'm wrong if you own An ATM machine in your name lolz
Re: A philosophical approach by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Lanreish:
a friend of mine is also a student in your school so I will ask and get back to you on the transport fare .
If what you have is #53 why are you telling us about your Branch ?
Remember there is difference between just and ATM branch and my ATM branch .
Talking about my ATM branch ,you are talking about the ATM of the bank you are using ,I'm wrong if you own An ATM machine in your name lolz
maybe a typo. Ask the price from omagwa to aba road to and fro in this fuel crisis
Re: A philosophical approach by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Lanreish:

...duh. I have already stated that i checked my balance using ATM and i got N53.
Re: A philosophical approach by Lanreish: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2016
timonski:

maybe a typo. Ask the price from omagwa to aba road to and fro in this fuel crisis
bro pls admit and thank him even if its private.
Bye may help you in paying your school fee
Re: A philosophical approach by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2016
I have little time, please.
Re: A philosophical approach by ifyalways(f): 4:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Can the mods lock this thread!!!!

Dude is spamming nld.

Cc: Dominique. Lalasticlala

Thread reported, btw.

(1) (Reply)

Facts To Know About IMSU ASUU Strike / Now That PUTME Has Been Scrapped....pls Enter / Bola Ige Mechatronics Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.