Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

1000 Websites Development Campaign - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1000 Websites Development Campaign (671 Views)

20 Business You Can Start With #1000 To #1500 / Ifeanyi Ubah Dissociates Himself From 2017 Governorship Campaign Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1000 Websites Development Campaign by AUTOCHECKN: 12:58am On Apr 22, 2016
So to keep it straight, I have seen lots SMEs with no website and those with websites have their shut down. Worst of all, yahoo mail and others like gmail are not suitable for serious minded business people.

Personally as an Oil and Gas Engineer, I tell my vendors to have valid domain names even if they cannot afford to build a website. Domain names cost little or nothing.

Looking back to the success of GNBO campaign managed by google in some years back, I realized that most people who created free sites then now have their sites shut down or non functional.

Hence at candidworkers.com, we have started a 1000urls campaign for interested business owners.

We will be providing professional website for your business at N20,500.00 as design fee.

You will be required to do the following.

1. Provide your domain name or request that we recommend one for you. Otherwise use our free subdomain names

2. Get all your site content ready in electronic format and send same to us.

3. We are committed to delivering your site in 3 business days. Please kindly note that each request will be filled in a queue and the 3 business days will commence just after the last request on queue. Thus the earlier you make your request the quicker you have your site up.

4. We will not work on your site until you provide all the required information. This is to ensure we keep to our 3 day delivery promise.

5. You will have full ownership of your site which is why we are requesting that you provide your domain name. Just to let you know, some web developers will keep your site's login details to ensure you always come back to them. This is a campaign, hence we will not do such thing.

6. Integrity is our watch word so be rest assure that we mean what we say. Ask around for people that have used our Vehicle History Reporting Platform.

Need further information, please email support@candidworkers.com or call/whatsapp 08039663262

Re: 1000 Websites Development Campaign by AUTOCHECKN: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pls keep the request coming
Re: 1000 Websites Development Campaign by AUTOCHECKN: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Keep the requests coming
Re: 1000 Websites Development Campaign by AUTOCHECKN: 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
All, please we need everyone to stick timeline given as every request enter the queue, Get all your information on time to get on the queue quickly.
Re: 1000 Websites Development Campaign by AUTOCHECKN: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
This campaign is still on.
Express an interest today.
Regards

(1) (Reply)

10 Basic Steps You Need To Start Selling Your Products / I Didnt To The University, Yet I've Succeeded_ Folorunsho Alakija / How Lucrative Is Onion Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.