Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Linda Ikeji Dances To Shoki (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Dances To Shoki (video) (924 Views)

Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic / Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments / Omotola Dancing Shoki At Ben-Bruce's Birthday Party(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Dances To Shoki (video) by nduprincekc(m): 2:13am On Apr 22, 2016
The popular blogger linda ikeji shows off her dancing steps

Linda Ikeji Dances to Shoki with Sisters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fimj_2-Mgn0
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances To Shoki (video) by LORDCYBORG(m): 2:24am On Apr 22, 2016
hmmm...
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances To Shoki (video) by RoyalBlak007: 2:29am On Apr 22, 2016
lols!..

they ain't doing that shii like they should 2/10
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances To Shoki (video) by 100Cents: 4:09am On Apr 22, 2016
I need to forget this thing that Wizkid told Linda.

Seriously, it keeps stanking up my mind..

Re: Linda Ikeji Dances To Shoki (video) by nduprincekc(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
100Cents:

lolzz
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances To Shoki (video) by azeeza(f): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
It will linger on as long her name is being mention or her her pic is up. That kain insult ehnn, make you rather beat me blue, black and yellow.
100Cents:

Re: Linda Ikeji Dances To Shoki (video) by nduprincekc(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
cc lalasticlala come and take us to front page wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Has Signed A Female Artiste To YBNL & She Is Already On Social Media / Meek Mill Celebrates 29th Birthday With Nicki Minaj And Rick Ross / Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Cleavage While Celebrating With Her Sisters After Signi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.