Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Friday Tradition! After Monday & Tuesday WTF! Time For ''say Anyeverything'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friday Tradition! After Monday & Tuesday WTF! Time For ''say Anyeverything'' (379 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friday Tradition! After Monday & Tuesday WTF! Time For ''say Anyeverything'' by akinyemibalogs: 5:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Friday like no other... Another day to be happy and rest from the stressful week...Like I said even the dictionary says after Monday and Tuesday WTF! Lol..

So because of the high popular demand, I have decided to dedicate this Friday to ''Say AnyEverything'' time...

What is that thing that has been bothering you the whole week and you want to share with us...

Feel free to share your birthday dates or any announcement you want to share so we can give you a shoutout..

Please feel free to drop your bbm pins, phone numbers or even house address if you want...lol

Lets ''Say everything and anything guys''

This is our moment..

We will also have winners on this segment .. see; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/04/friday-tradition-even-dico-says-after.html

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Includes Coke Bottle As He Shows Off His Collection Of Awards / In Memory Of A True Talent: 8 Of Christina Grimmie's Best Youtube Covers / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.