Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

MTN SIM Registration Again! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN SIM Registration Again! (37156 Views)

Sim Registration Agent Come In / Pls Help. How Can I Share Data On My Mtn Sim / Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by deebrain(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Icecomrade:

Witches and Wizards keeps deleting names after registration.
That is the problem
They need to do certain rituals to to deter these Witches.
I just need them to credit me with just three hundred million N300,000,000 for the ritual items.
I will not only stop the Witches, I will also recover all the lost data from them

Someone should help me communicate to MTN MGT

Sir,

We got your offer to help us tackle some of the unfortunate issues we have experienced as of late, via our customer re-registration database.

Though not a sentimental network, we have considered the options and consulted widely to be able to speculate that the crises within the network may have been triggered by forces outside the realm of reality.

In this speculation, we are very grateful for your offer to be of assistance in the dealing with the above named forces.

Sir, we wish to discuss the terms you highlighted as payment......

N300 million?

You dey craze?

Even the famed Abija and Fadeyi Oloro {even as we celebrate these icons} wont take so much!

Haba.

The thought that you would even prefer this amount to be transfered to your bank account rather than as airtime, turns our stomachs.

Kindly walk into any of our MTN shops nearest to you and TENDER AN UNRESERVED APOLOGY FOR THIS GREED ORIENTED ERROR on your path, WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS or face the risk of the following....

Thunder firing you.

Your sim will be blocked forever.

Your name and details will be forwarded to all police stations nearest to you vicinity.

etc etc etc...

Its our desire that you chose {or contemplate choosing} the former.

Thanks for your interest in solving the issues of the network.

We promise to serve you better.

Management
MTN

1 Like

Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Jok3r(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
gbaskiboy:
I received this message from MTN after three successful registrations on different occasion. Does it means the previous registration was Inconclusive according to the INEC grin. Did anyone receive similar message? Well since it comes with N2500 bonus calls to all networks I'll find my way to their office to register. At least I'll use the credit to rock my weekend... See the message below

You have been credited with N2500 to call ANY network in Nigeria. REGISTER your line @ any MTN shop to enjoy this offer. Dial *559*40# to check. Valid for 7days

:I get same too
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Superiorwords: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Glaxx:
I didn't even do the first one and my number wasn't blocked. To hell with them.
Same on my line
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by gbaskiboy: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bigcake:
You are very stewpid to spew this nonsense... The essence of this forum is to educate and inform the public on matters of great importance, and not for tout like you who enjoy screaming Zombie and Wailer at every given time... However, you can go create your own forum...
Thanks for such direct answer, May God add more grease to your brain?
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Alezy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
juup:
it was shared on the group and someone just got another free gig just now but the admin of the group said no one should take it out side the group so they wont block it like how they blocked the mtn 7.5GB but now its etisalat and with sms bomber you can get 120GB freely you can add me 08021348245 i will send it to you for free as brothers wink
thumbs up. I tried calling you earlier even before this message.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Bigcake: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Thanks for such direct answer, May God add more grease to your brain?
And they saint shall say amen.... May your days on earth be elongated.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by mranova(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Abeg, who has started using the so called credit MTN used to entice people to register their SIM cards? I was given N2500 but can't use it after registering the sim card. After I received a confirmation text of my registration, I dialled the *559*40# to check and I got the message " sorry you are not part of this campaign. Text 11 to 400"
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by jechona(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
gbaskiboy:
I received this message from MTN after three successful registrations on different occasion. Does it means the previous registration was Inconclusive according to the INEC grin. Did anyone receive similar message? Well since it comes with N2500 bonus calls to all networks I'll find my way to their office to register. At least I'll use the credit to rock my weekend... See the message below

You have been credited with N2500 to call ANY network in Nigeria. REGISTER your line @ any MTN shop to enjoy this offer. Dial *559*40# to check. Valid for 7days

This is cheating, we that have been using mtn for more than ten years, they gave us 1000 naira worth, while all this people that bought mtn lines yesterday are recieving 5k, 10k and more. Did we commit any offence by being patriotic customers Or should we dump our old simcards and purchase new ones
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by bejeria101(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Alezy:
thumbs up. I tried calling you earlier even before this message.

Show me some mb love biko! 07030984706 hehehe
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Alezy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
bejeria101:

Show me some mb love biko! 07030984706 hehehe
lolz...E never reach my hand oh

1 Like

Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by dataideas: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Bans Illegally Pre-registered SIMS (Photos) / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.