Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) (78487 Views)

Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) / Access Bank Frontline Internship Sept 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by bioduneberry(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2016
Got a regret mail this evening sad

I guess they don't want to employ an ex-staff.

I wish those called for interview success.

See you guys at the top.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by larrytopsy(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2016
bioduneberry:

See you guys at the top.

kiss kiss kiss
Got a regret mail too. Was your mail like this below:

Thank you for attending the Asssessment @Access Bank Plc. It was a very useful discussion which definitely highlighted your capabilities and expertise.

Based on the review of your assessment, it was decided that your current attributes are not what the bank is looking for at the moment. We are therefore constrained to inform you that the bank will not be proceeding with the recruitment process.

However, your resume will be added to the bank’s database of candidates to be re-invited at a future date when vacancies exist that meet your impressive experiences and skills

Thank you for your time and interest in our organisation.
Kind Regards
Recruitment Team
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Damzed(f): 9:32pm On May 06, 2016
bioduneberry please sir,is gatecrashing allowed?post=45379496:

See you guys at the top.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Damzed(f): 9:36pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Damzed post=45380378][/quote]please house,is gatecrashing allowed? shocked
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 9:36pm On May 06, 2016
gentlesanmi:
Congrats darl, Abeg assist hommies with tips RealBitch post=45377276]please oo. I just got a success mail. and was invited for an interview on Sunday. who else??
don't kill urself o. it's just 10questions, 5maths, 5English and it's different types too. mine was comprehension though. nothing serious. a friend that wrote too said hers was synonyms, antonyms. the maths was Averages, fractions, interest. nothing serious.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Damzed(f): 9:40pm On May 06, 2016
RealBitch:
don't kill urself o. it's just 10questions, 5maths, 5English and it's different types too. mine was comprehension though. nothing serious. a friend that wrote too said hers was synonyms, antonyms. the maths was Averages, fractions, interest. nothing serious.
Please,is gatecrashing allowed?Congrats...... smiley
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 9:52pm On May 06, 2016
Damzed:
Please,is gatecrashing allowed?Congrats...... smiley
Am not the HR na. but I don't think so cos they have a list of the candidates at the reception and you have to sign. after presenting a means of identification
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by n3gr3do(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Damzed post=45380378][/quote]

me too o...wish those that were called for interview success...the Lord will go with you.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Olomson: 10:17pm On May 06, 2016
dezulu1:
kindly send to chaka.dezulu@yahoo.com. Thanks

Pls. I also need the pq...my mail is : jamesopemipo14@yahoo.com ...thanks
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by bioduneberry(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2016
larrytopsy:

Got a regret mail too. Was your mail like this below:

Thank you for attending the Asssessment @Access Bank Plc. It was a very useful discussion which definitely highlighted your capabilities and expertise.

Based on the review of your assessment, it was decided that your current attributes are not what the bank is looking for at the moment. We are therefore constrained to inform you that the bank will not be proceeding with the recruitment process.

However, your resume will be added to the bank’s database of candidates to be re-invited at a future date when vacancies exist that meet your impressive experiences and skills

Thank you for your time and interest in our organisation.
Kind Regards
Recruitment Team

Yes same mail.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nwereonye(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2016
Olomson:

Pls. I also need the pq...my mail is : jamesopemipo14@yahoo.com ...thanks

Just sent it to ur mail.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Makarous(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2016
bioduneberry:

See you guys at the top.

kiss kiss kiss
Aaaaaaawwwww embarassed sorry about that meehnn. No worry. God go do better 1. This isn't just for you man! U will laugh soon smiley. However, did u fill a questionnaire after your test?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 11:04am On May 07, 2016
Success to all writing today
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 11:04am On May 07, 2016
@makarous
i still haven't gotten a test invite. Thanks for the PQ.

@bioduneberry
It's well. If you haven't sent your cv to ubong.tom@ubagroup.com for a Graduate Contract Staff (GCS) job @ UBA. Kindly do so now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Makarous(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2016
Blessedgurl:
@makarous

@bioduneberry
It's well. If you haven't sent your cv to ubong.tom@ubagroup.com for a Graduate Contract Staff (GCS) job @ UBA. Kindly do so now.
same here. It will come soon. Just use this weekend to practice well oo. Practice without a calculator and use a stopwatch for timing
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by bioduneberry(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2016
Makarous:
Aaaaaaawwwww embarassed sorry about that meehnn. No worry. God go do better 1. This isn't just for you man! U will laugh soon smiley. However, did u fill a questionnaire after your test?

thanks man, I actually have a job. Only applied to see if the pay and work condition is better.

we weren't told to fill a questionnaire. we were told to leave ours questions on the desk and leave.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by bioduneberry(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2016
Blessedgurl:
@makarous

@bioduneberry

thanks, am actually employed in another commercial bank. I was only testing waters.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Makarous(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2016
bioduneberry:

thanks man, I actually have a job. Only applied to see if the pay and work condition is better.

we weren't told to fill a questionnaire. we were told to leave ours questions on the desk and leave.
oh ok. Cool then. cool .I'll pm you for some enquiries please. Hope you don't mind? grin
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by bioduneberry(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
Makarous:
oh ok. Cool then. cool .I'll pm you for some enquiries please. Hope you don't mind? grin

Alright.

Am at your service.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by martinswize(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2016
Makarous:
same here. It will come soon. Just use this weekend to practice well oo. Practice without a calculator and use a stopwatch for timing
pls Makarous, Blessedgirl or any1 dat has d past questions shud pls pls forward to me. Thanks! Martinswize@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by mayowaOmeh: 8:14am On May 09, 2016
Those who went for d interview on Sunday, how was it? And till now I haven't gotten any mail after writing d test on Saturday
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 9:19am On May 09, 2016
mayowaOmeh:
Those who went for d interview on Sunday, how was it? And till now I haven't gotten any mail after writing d test on Saturday
no mail yet too
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by ishaq062(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2016
kindly assist to also forward the past question to this address. ishaq062@gmail.com thanks a milllions
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by mayowaOmeh: 3:42pm On May 09, 2016
RealBitch:
no mail yet too
. Really? I thought I was alone, so, what could ve happened? Any explanation for that? Nd what time did u write urs?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Appliedmaths(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2016
Guys let's just chill, seems they are re-strategizing . Some people like me haven't gotten the mail for the test invite , so na to just chill.

Those that attended the interview what's the update?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Uzch89(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2016
Nothing yet...I don refresh my mail tire
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Uzch89(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=Appliedmaths post=45463463]Guys let's just chill, seems they are re-strategizing . Some people like me haven't gotten the mail for the test invite , so na to just chill.

[/quote

Nothing yet.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Makarous(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2016
Appliedmaths:
Guys let's just chill, seems they are re-strategizing . Some people like me haven't gotten the mail for the test invite , so na to just chill.

Oga Appliedmaths I sight u oo wink. How dis waiting period b ooo? Lol grin
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Appliedmaths(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2016
Makarous:
Oga Appliedmaths I sight u oo wink. How dis waiting period b ooo? Lol grin

Bros grin E be like the 10 virgins ooo . This waiting comes with spiritual obedience.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nwereonye(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2016
Patiently waiting....
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 9:15pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=mayowaOmeh post=45461888]. Really? I thought I was alone, so, what could ve happened? Any explanation for that? Nd what time did u write urs?[/] no no, you misunderstood me. I meant no mail after the interview on Sunday. Though they said we should expect a mail this week
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by hisprinceship: 9:47pm On May 09, 2016
I feel the PDA thingy is the cause of the delay cos its a 20page report. Anyways lets see what happens by Wednesday tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Who Be Ntfc Sms O / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.