Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd (714333 Views)

Nigerian Used EUROP SPECS Honda BABYBOY A k k. ADIDAS / Unlock Your Car Stereo Free Here ,free Radio Unlock Codes, / Free Honda Radio Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2009
thats about $20 dollars.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by Marvin79: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
hello SIR. can you please help to unlock my radio, its very boring to drive around w/out a radio, pls help me, heres the info, vin: 2hges15525n587347 and the code is U1561 and L5961 thank you very much SIR, heres my add SIR maven_venis79@yahoo.com
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by Zonex2009: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hello Mistakay,

I have a Honda Odyssey 2001. The radio is prompting me to input a code to operate which I do not have. I understand the free period for getting free code is over.

If i have to pay, how do I make payment to get my radio code. I am in Nigeria and my e-mail address is nzononye@yahoo.co.uk.

Expecting your mail.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by matchew: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2009
I have a 1994 Accord and in need of the code to my radio.

Serial #93C918508

Thanx
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 2:46am On Nov 12, 2009
Zonex2009:

Hello Mistakay,

I have a Honda Odyssey 2001. The radio is prompting me to input a code to operate which I do not have. I understand the free period for getting free code is over.

If i have to pay, how do I make payment to get my radio code. I am in Nigeria and my e-mail address is nzononye@yahoo.co.uk.

Expecting your mail.

you may pay into our intercontinental bank account.Let me know if you need bank details.thank you.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 2:49am On Nov 12, 2009
matchew:

I have a 1994 Accord and in need of the code to my radio.

Serial #93C918508

Thanx

Im sorry,i can not help you.its usually 1998 honda's and above.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by matchew: 4:59am On Nov 12, 2009
Any other suggestions ?

Thanx again
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by Zonex2009: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2009
Hello Mistakay,

I would like have the payment details sent to my mail box nzononye@yahoo.co.uk, like I said, so that I can effect the payment. I am also not currently at home and so can not get the radio serial number until weekend. I will let you know after I have made payment immediately I get your mail and also furnish you with the serial number of the car radio.

Expecting your mail.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
Check your email.thanks.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by Chpstcks(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
i think u need to cross check ur forum topic it says "FREE". Pls try not to take offence to this. im just pointin out a mistake. Goodluck
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
yeah it was free for about 3 weeks or so.call it marketing/sample.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by baconline(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
I have a Accord 99 due on 17th .The radio needs unlocking .So I will prefer to have a contact number and details of payment sent to my e mail add= baconline@yahoo.com. Once I have delivery of the car I will need it unlocked within 24 hrs,meaning that I will need to call u.Pls send details to me.Thanks
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2009
baconline:

I have a Accord 99 due on 17th .The radio needs unlocking .So I will prefer to have a contact number and details of payment sent to my e mail add= baconline@yahoo.com. Once I have delivery of the car I will need it unlocked within 24 hrs,meaning that I will need to call u.Pls send details to me.Thanks

check your email.thanks smiley
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by baconline(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2009
nothing in my mail box
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2009
baconline:

nothing in my mail box

sorry pls check again now.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by walecom4u: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2009
can u pls tell me what to do on Honda baby boy security alarm, whenever i'm driving the engine goes off and i need to insert the key again to restart, pls what can i do to stop this problem.

VIN No:-1HGCG5647XA095775

walecom@yahoo.co.uk

THANKS ALOTS
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
You should try dismantling the aftermarket security system and return all wires to their original positions.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
I think you should try dismantling the aftermarket security system and return all wires to their default settings.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by bumkin: 2:08am On Nov 16, 2009
just changed my battery, raido of course isnt working. codes are u2729 l0745
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by wmnicolas: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2009
Hi Dear Mistakay
i have honda civic 2002 the radio s/n is 25218197 Can you please give me the code. tanks a lot
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2009
The free codes was for a promotional period of about a month.i pay to get the codes also.you may try reading the beginning of this thread for some useful tips.thank you.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by denaebanks: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2009
Hi, I have a 2005 Honda CRV and my battery died--- so I lost my radio code. The vin # is JHLRD58805C203238, serial # 15510886.
Would appreciate any help!!! Thanks.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by Zonex2009: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hello Mistakay,

I requested for payment details to enable me make payment for the radio code I want to request for but I have not seen any mail from you yet despite your having replied twice for me to check my mail. My mail address is [size=8pt]nzononye@yahoo.co.uk[/size].

I am still waiting for your mail.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
i replied you with the details.you wanted to know more,you sent me a reply asking about my office address also remember.All the same i will resend you now.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by dyoung1: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
@mistakay, I have 2004 Honda Accord, I need the Radio/CD code with Serial # U1216 L8360 URGENTLY. I know i have to pay 3000 Naira, Kindly send me your Intercontinental Account details to my e-mail address: saveallfiles@yahoo.co.uk . Please include your contact fone number so i can call u immediately i transfer the money to ur account. Please reply urgently,if possible i want to conclude this tommorrow.

I await ur swift e-mail with the details.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by aitch14: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
hi i have a honda type r 03 reg my battrey went flat an my code i dont have arrr i presd 1 an 6 an i got L 7812 AN I GOT U 3000
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by LarryS: 2:01am On Nov 21, 2009
Hi I lost the radio code to my 06 Civic with the replacement of the batt. The serial # is 26000508. Any help would be great thanks. Larry
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2009
try american honda pls.the free codes was clearly stated was for a period.i am a reseller also get my codes from u.s.a for a fee pls.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2009
Zonex2009:

Hello Mistakay,

I requested for payment details to enable me make payment for the radio code I want to request for but I have not seen any mail from you yet despite your having replied twice for me to check my mail. My mail address is [size=8pt]nzononye@yahoo.co.uk[/size].

I am still waiting for your mail.

i wonder what some people are upto.you are saying that i did not send you email after saying twice to check your email,now that i reminded you after my email with the details we even exchanged more mails among which you were wanting to know exactly where i am located and i asked you for what? Since i refreshed your memory now you suddenly ignored your pressing need for a code.i really dont understand
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by mistakay: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
dyoung1:

@mistakay, I have 2004 Honda Accord, I need the Radio/CD code with Serial # U1216 L8360 URGENTLY. I know i have to pay 3000 Naira, Kindly send me your Intercontinental Account details to my e-mail address: saveallfiles@yahoo.co.uk . Please include your contact fone number so i can call u immediately i transfer the money to your account. Please reply urgently,if possible i want to conclude this tommorrow.

I await your swift e-mail with the details.

@dyoung i have been out of touch for a while.i am just signing in apologies pls.let me know if you still need the service.
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by hipnotik: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2009
i have a 2003 honda accord ex and i need a code because i changed my battery.

serial number is U1111 7886.

thanks
Re: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd by Zonex2009: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
mistakay:

i wonder what some people are upto.you are saying that i did not send you email after saying twice to check your email,now that i reminded you after my email with the details we even exchanged more mails among which you were wanting to know exactly where i am located and i asked you for what? Since i refreshed your memory now you suddenly ignored your pressing need for a code.i really dont understand

Hello Mistakay,

I just read your comment against a posting I made and your assertions were rather uncomplementary. I remember mentioning in my earlier postings, leading to my requesting for your payment details, that I was away from home on official duty and so would not be able to get the radio serial number until I get home. I wanted the payment details so that when I eventually return home from my trip, I can get the radio serial number, make the payment and notify you.

I did not get home until the past weekend and when I tried to get the serial number using the procedure you gave (pressing 1 & 6, then power button with the ignition on), nothing happened, no serial number came up, rather the radio displays prompt for me to enter code. My vehicle is a Honda Odyssey '01.

I really don't understand what the remark you made in your last post to me is all about cos I saw two posts you made asking me to check my mail for the payment detail and I did without seeing anything which made me reply your post to say so. I did not see the reply until last week Thursday and by that time I have not gotten the radio serial number, so what would you have expected me to do? I still have not been able to get the radio serial number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (158) (Reply)

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.