Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD (13283 Views)

Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) / Kidnapped Delta State Polytechnic Registrar Regains Freedom; N5M Ransom Paid / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Badgers14: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Balkan:
This a plan by the northerners to make us see reason to support the bill for grazing.

They plan is to continuously put the kidnapping and fulani war with with communites in the front burner so that we all agree that to stop this problem is to pass the bill so that they will stop those attaks

The Northerners have agenda with Buhari and it's working for them.

What are the SE, SW and SS senators doing about it
You see, that's the real problem lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by humilitypays(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2016
Meanwhile, Nigerians should not be fooled, Boko Haram has not been defeated at all; in fact Boko Haram has been dispersed to migrate to other regions in the name of Fulani herdsmen.

These people called Fulani herdsmen are the same Boko Haram trying to penetrate the middl belt and southern parts of Nigeria in the name of cattle grazing.

Go and read NASA (National Aeronautic Space Agency, USA) report on ISIS late last year, their satellite research from space showed that what led to the formation of ISIS in middle east was drought in Middle East leading to deaths of cows, camels and the need for them to have a militia to help them migrate, conquer and take over fertile lands belonging to other communities for their cattles, camels, etc....

So if u take a closer look at the above report and Fulani herdsmen reports, u will find a common goal, and fulani people and Arab people in north Africa and Middle East think the same way with barbaric mentality, so all southern Nigerians (Igbo, Yoruba, Niger Delta) and Middle Belt must prepare for full war and clashes with Fulani herdsmen in the months ahead.

The only challenge is: we have given them advantage over us by helping their heartless, tribalistic brother to become our president, so it's going to be a long battle with the terror group called Fulani herdsmen cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2016
jcross19:
Why are they always demanding for 5million naira? Maybe that's the general meeting they did for every of their captive shall pay 5m naira!!!. Well it seems that south region have moved from kidnapping to another business while fulani have taken over the job. You see fulanis herdmen run for your life.

Boko Haram is broke, the Fulani's are helping them to raise funds.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2016
osabuohein:
why are you even replying that guy? He's a nuisance. Let fulani come to my land and let's see how it would pan out.
it baffles me that people are being slaughtered,kidnapped and some blind people still think it's all propaganda,this Fulani menace did not just start today,my uncle was once robbed in okada town in Benin two years ago by Fulani herdsmen who laid ambush on the express,they are graduating to other crimes soon it will be on a terrorist level,I still say it,the north is our major problem in this country,the hausas and fulanis are the worse people to welcome into any community,they are like a timed bomb waiting to explode at the right time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Emekamex(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2016
joborskill:
[b]I laugh at the ignorance displayed by many emotionally clouded Nigerians who are against the grazing bill proposed for the Fulani cattle rearers in all states of the Federation. Let's remember that like every other Nigerians, the Fulani's have the right to live and do their business in any part of the country. It is their constitutional right as Nigerians to own grazing fields in any choice location of the country so far it is paid for or provided by the government. We ought to applaud the move made by the federal govt because it will help in ending the unnecessary violence between the Farmers and the Herdsmen. By provision of grazing fields, the fulani's will be restricted to graze on an apportioned land provided by the federal govt. It will be a crime for them to graze their cattles on people's farms once the bill is passed into law. We should not castigate every fulani herdmen as killers because of the few bad ones among them. The incidence in Agatu and other parts of the country were perpetuated by cattle rustlers and not Fulani herdsmen. Cattle rustlers are armed terrorist who steal cattles from herdsmen and graze them around the country as a cover up for their terrorist acts. The ordinary Fulani herdsmen are peaceful people and will never harm innocent Nigerians. The fulani's do not move around with weapons but sticks to guide their cattle. I observed most critics of this Bill are from the eastern part of the country. The igbos need to realize that the federal govt owns all the land and territories in Nigeria and it can decide on how it chooses to use every inch of its territory. The fulani's have every right to graze in the SE and there is nothing any one can do about it. It is their right as a Nigerian just like the igbos are the most travelled tribe doing business in every part of the country. We cannot decide to restrict all igbo traders to the east because of the attitude of few bad eggs amongst them likewise the Fulani's. Most Nigerians criticized the federal govt when they decide to create ranches and import grasses from Brazil to graze these cattles so the herder wont roam about. Now the FG is shifting plans to create a grazing site for the herders in every state which is not a bad move by all standards. We are one Nigeria and we must learn to tolerate ourselves and live in peace. We must shun the politics of hatred and tribalism. Lord Luggard saw the potentials in our diversity before merging us up to form this great country. We must not allow ethnicity to cloud our sense of judgement when the federal govt proposes law that will favour every Nigerian. We must support the grazing bill so the Fulani's can do their business in peace. BTW i am a Yoruba man from the SW. proudly Nigerian cool[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by kenmaro: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
I don't believe this talk about fulani herds men from far north coming down south to indulge in kidnapping of natives of their host community. I am beginning to suspect some locals of these communities disguising as fulani herds men to carry out this well planned crimes so as to divert the attention of crime investigators to the innocent fulani man who is going about his animal grazing business. Though, there might be some bad fulani herds men who are hiding under the cover of animal grazing to perpetuate these crimes but some other locals of host communities would have been smart enough to indulge in these crimes during this time of fulani herds men offensive ongoing around some communities in Nigeria. Our security operatives needs to upgrade their techniques to march with the rising sophistication of criminal activities in our environment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by excel101(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
joborskill:
[b]I laugh at the ignorance displayed by many emotionally clouded Nigerians who are against the grazing bill proposed for the Fulani cattle rearers in all states of the Federation. Let's remember that like every other Nigerians, the Fulani's have the right to live and do their business in any part of the country. It is their constitutional right as Nigerians to own grazing fields in any choice location of the country so far it is paid for or provided by the government. We ought to applaud the move made by the federal govt because it will help in ending the unnecessary violence between the Farmers and the Herdsmen. By provision of grazing fields, the fulani's will be restricted to graze on an apportioned land provided by the federal govt. It will be a crime for them to graze their cattles on people's farms once the bill is passed into law. We should not castigate every fulani herdmen as killers because of the few bad ones among them. The incidence in Agatu and other parts of the country were perpetuated by cattle rustlers and not Fulani herdsmen. Cattle rustlers are armed terrorist who steal cattles from herdsmen and graze them around the country as a cover up for their terrorist acts. The ordinary Fulani herdsmen are peaceful people and will never harm innocent Nigerians. The fulani's do not move around with weapons but sticks to guide their cattle. I observed most critics of this Bill are from the eastern part of the country. The igbos need to realize that the federal govt owns all the land and territories in Nigeria and it can decide on how it chooses to use every inch of its territory. The fulani's have every right to graze in the SE and there is nothing any one can do about it. It is their right as a Nigerian just like the igbos are the most travelled tribe doing business in every part of the country. We cannot decide to restrict all igbo traders to the east because of the attitude of few bad eggs amongst them likewise the Fulani's. Most Nigerians criticized the federal govt when they decide to create ranches and import grasses from Brazil to graze these cattles so the herder wont roam about. Now the FG is shifting plans to create a grazing site for the herders in every state which is not a bad move by all standards. We are one Nigeria and we must learn to tolerate ourselves and live in peace. We must shun the politics of hatred and tribalism. Lord Luggard saw the potentials in our diversity before merging us up to form this great country. We must not allow ethnicity to cloud our sense of judgement when the federal govt proposes law that will favour every Nigerian. We must support the grazing bill so the Fulani's can do their business in peace. BTW i am a Yoruba man from the SW. proudly Nigerian cool[/b]
You've mad a very contradictory point. Historically, the fulanis has been using some southern regions for grazings peacefully, like you rightly said, " some of them started stealing cattles frm their fellow rearers to sell and also kidnap indigent people for ransoms. Which is the money they used in perpetrating their evil act of terrorism"(i believe this was wat you mean). My question to you now if you have such people that kills, steals, kidnaps your fellow brothers in your community, would you want to give them part of your land for such activities?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Joewiezy: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2016
joborskill:

So the igbos have trading zones paid for by the government to conduct business in the north abi? Please get off the burukutu you have been drinking.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2016
cekhoe:
it baffles me that people are being slaughtered,kidnapped and some blind people still think it's all propaganda,this Fulani menace did not just start today,my uncle was once robbed in okada town in Benin two years ago by Fulani herdsmen who laid ambush on the express,they are graduating to other crimes soon it will be on a terrorist level,I still say it,the north is our major problem in this country,the hausas and fulanis are the worse people to welcome into any community,they are like a timed bomb waiting to explode at the right time
I'm telling you. I would rather die fighting than allow myself to be slaughtered or my land given to fulani herdsmen. It's time every community should start doing to these fulani herdsmen what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians. Enough is enough.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Bugatie(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2016
EPOMA:

people can't just think. there is no way this is the herdsmen. either boko haram members or local people .

My brother it's very unfortunate and the media is not helping at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by petermichaels(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
they keep scouting for money to fund dia Boko haram. And no body is sayin or doing any thing about it,not evn d presidnt. God help us. There really was a country called Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by kraftykc(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Okay I think we have to start using our heads. The probability of these men being "herdsmen" is quite small. They may be Fulani but I don't know if all of them are herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Godstraight(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2016
joborskill:
u sure sey u well so,herders in every state?if I hear.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by folks4luv(f): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
eyeview:
That's how boko haram started. They started by kidnapping and receiving ransoms. The security agencies treated it with kids gloves,not knowing that it was a source of funding for their arms acquisition. By the time they went into full scale terrorism,the security forces were left wondering how they were able to purchase the kind of arms they carried.
Now,these fulani herdsmen have started kidnapping and picking ransom and nobody is raising eyebrow. They will soon resurface with sophistcated arms in those various states and we will be shocked again
best comment of the day. boko haram was a toothless bull dog back then...now we are making the same mistake with Fulani. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by olisaEze(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2016
DSS go soon comot talk say no be herdsmen say na cattle rustlers. Meanwhile I don't hear of the military looking for 'em as compared to when 5 fulani herdmen went missing couple of weeks ago. Why!? One Nigeria my foot! angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Fash20: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
seriously speaking? this country has been ridiculed to a point of no return...I mean this country is a complete joke at the moment!
they fit use that your shoe kill person! grin grin grin . I suggest that shoe be confiscated and used to execute BH members. grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by BABANGBALI: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Fulanis have tooked over
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by gozzlin: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2016
joborskill:

No offence, but you are a mor0n for insinuating that Fulani people are peace loving people when all evidence repeatedly contradict that assertion. For many months now we have been inundated with stories of these people kidnapping people for ransom in virtually all the southern States and the Middle belt, and you dare say the perpetrators are cattle rustlers?

I doubt you are yoruba, 'cos if you are, you should be aware of how they destroy and pillage villages in Ondo, Ogun, Osun etc, they even kidnapped Olu Falae, and you dare say the Fulanis ar peaceful and law abiding? Go to Ghana and witness the sheer scale of destruction and murder perpetrated by these savages and you will have a rethink about your inane, ill-informed and callous post.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2016
[s]
gozzlin:

No offence, but you are a mor0n for insinuating that Fulani people are peace loving people when all evidence repeatedly contradict that assertion. For many months now we have been inundated with stories of these people kidnapping people for ransom in virtually all the southern States and the Middle belt, and you dare say the perpetrators are cattle rustlers?

I doubt you are yoruba, 'cos if you are, you should be aware of how they destroy and pillage villages in Ondo, Ogun, Osun etc, they even kidnapped Olu Falae, and you dare say the Fulanis ar peaceful and law abiding? Go to Ghana and witness the sheer scale of destruction and murder perpetrated by these savages and you will have a rethink about your inane, ill-informed and callous post.
[/s]

dont ever say trash about the fulanis. they are our brothers. They are peaceful cos i lived with them in Kano. FYI my fiancee is fulani
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by ochiq(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Proudly Yoruba man u just posted poo up ther
joborskill:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2016
joborskill:
. Why must government provide and pay for grazing reserves for them? Did government provide and paid for my business premise. People should stop posting nauseating ish. Argentina, worlds largest producer of beef don't have grazing reserves but private ranches. Even arid regions of the middle east don't have grazing reserves, they have ranches. Why am I my replying you sef

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by BakireBulmaker: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2016
joborskill:
[b][s]I laugh at the ignorance displayed by many emotionally clouded Nigerians who are against the grazing bill proposed for the Fulani cattle rearers in all states of the Federation. Let's remember that like every other Nigerians, the Fulani's have the right to live and do their business in any part of the country. It is their constitutional right as Nigerians to own grazing fields in any choice location of the country so far it is paid for or provided by the government. We ought to applaud the move made by the federal govt because it will help in ending the unnecessary violence between the Farmers and the Herdsmen. By provision of grazing fields, the fulani's will be restricted to graze on an apportioned land provided by the federal govt. It will be a crime for them to graze their cattles on people's farms once the bill is passed into law. We should not castigate every fulani herdmen as killers because of the few bad ones among them. The incidence in Agatu and other parts of the country were perpetuated by cattle rustlers and not Fulani herdsmen. Cattle rustlers are armed terrorist who steal cattles from herdsmen and graze them around the country as a cover up for their terrorist acts. The ordinary Fulani herdsmen are peaceful people and will never harm innocent Nigerians. The fulani's do not move around with weapons but sticks to guide their cattle. I observed most critics of this Bill are from the eastern part of the country. The igbos need to realize that the federal govt owns all the land and territories in Nigeria and it can decide on how it chooses to use every inch of its territory. The fulani's have every right to graze in the SE and there is nothing any one can do about it. It is their right as a Nigerian just like the igbos are the most travelled tribe doing business in every part of the country. We cannot decide to restrict all igbo traders to the east because of the attitude of few bad eggs amongst them likewise the Fulani's. Most Nigerians criticized the federal govt when they decide to create ranches and import grasses from Brazil to graze these cattles so the herder wont roam about. Now the FG is shifting plans to create a grazing site for the herders in every state which is not a bad move by all standards. We are one Nigeria and we must learn to tolerate ourselves and live in peace. We must shun the politics of hatred and tribalism. Lord Luggard saw the potentials in our diversity before merging us up to form this great country. We must not allow ethnicity to cloud our sense of judgement when the federal govt proposes law that will favour every Nigerian. We must support the grazing bill so the Fulani's can do their business in peace. BTW i am a Yoruba man from the SW. proudly Nigerian cool[/s][/b]

Rubbish!
No free land for any Fulani herdsmen. Period!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2016
BakireBulmaker:

Abeg go and display your lunacy elsewhere.

who is this Why are u beefing the fulani's?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Coldsteel(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2016
But some people were begging them to try ND and see how fast they would be decimated. Well, this is the second time of trying. First time got a farmer killed and yet no reprisal from the so called gallant millitants.. . I still wonder when southern regions would be sensible enough to know that no where is safe from these nomads attack and form an alliance against them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by gozzlin: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2016
[s]
joborskill:
[s]

dont ever say trash about the fulanis. they are our brothers. They are peaceful cos i lived with them in Kano. FYI my fiancee is fulani
[/s]

I cannot dignify you with a response 'cos it's obvious you belong to the ethnic group of savages. Keep on copying and posting what someone else wrote.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by BakireBulmaker: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2016
joborskill:

who is this Why are u beefing the fulani's?

Guy, even the real Fulanis here on NL have abstained totally from defending their kinsmen cos they know they are indefensible.
What's your own?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by casper9: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2016
Please call a spade a spade. nothing like fulani herdsmen. They are just using fulani herdsmen to cover up the return of bokoharam.
we all know say na Boko haram dey run all this killings and kidnapping matter.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by tbanty1: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2016
tbanty1:
My man. U av ur point tru all dese u av written, but jst dat u didnt get from d right source of information. D graze bill put 4ward by d FG is jst lyk establishin a higher institution in wich d community wil provide land freely 4 ds graze field, while d Fg finance d contruction of d vital equipments needed on dat field, dat was d bill d FG passed nd was rejected. U kn ds people re sumao so difficult to handle, given dem free land is a wasted effort, because certainly dey wil move beyond d provided land nd graze out. But wat nigerians demanded was dat, d FG should pay 4 d land to b aquired, build d neccesary tinx needed for deir cattles nd enforce d law on dem not to move out of d given area to graze. @least if dis one is practised, it wil b so cute and tax from ds graze field, wil also increase d revenue of d host states. U can see dat of rotimi amechi farm nao.. Alng omoku road from elele. Dnt u see ao organised d place was? Dats wat we want in our states.. Not scatter scatter arrangements evrywia.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
I Am doubting if these people are Fulani herdsmen after all. I'm beginning to think they are boko haram disguising and kidnapping for ransom as a way of funding their terrorism since the FG has blocked their source of income from ISIS.

why would a Fulani man leave his precious cattle to go and kidnap?

if it's time to run would he leave his cattle behind, or his cows will suddenly become horses?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
mykl01:

Boko Haram is broke, the Fulani's are helping them to raise funds.

you're almost there. not quite, but almost.

I don't think a genuine Fulani man will leave his cattle behind and be kidnapping up and down.

Observe a real nomadic Fulani family. they live very simple lives. I wonder at the sudden urge to amass millions they don't need.

they neither need cars, nor mansions because of the nature of their jobs; herding cattle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept / NDLEA Busts Trans-border Cartel, Arrests 5 Kingpins, Seizes Skunk, Meth / See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.