Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Pls Help!!! DSTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Help!!! DSTV (1394 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! DSTV by himclfgud(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
So, i got a call from DSTV yesterday with this no 012772870.....Now! the story is , i just got DSTV explora which i am currently enjoying..... A lady called me yesterday that they (DSTV ) are currently carrying going around to help their new customers who just bought a decoder by coming to their house and check the connections of the DSTV decoder newly purchased if its well done shocked ..... she told me they were at my area yesterday (Abuloma PHC) and if they can come and check mine.....Please did any one receive or have received such calls? I plan calling their customer care today to confirm this though.
Re: Pls Help!!! DSTV by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2016
himclfgud:
So, i got a call from DSTV yesterday with this no 012772870.....Now! the story is , i just got DSTV explora which i am currently enjoying..... A lady called me yesterday that they (DSTV ) are currently carrying going around to help their new customers who just bought a decoder by coming to their house and check the connections of the DSTV decoder newly purchased if its well done shocked ..... she told me they were at my area yesterday (Abuloma PHC) and if they can come and check mine.....Please did any one receive or have received such calls? I plan calling their customer care today to confirm this though.
So why didn't you do the bolded before creating the thread?

I believe it's a scam being carried out by their junior workers who've all customer details at their disposal. You said it yourself you're enjoying the decoder without any form of hitches, tell them you're not interested if they call again and that you'd contact them directly if any problem arises.
Re: Pls Help!!! DSTV by himclfgud(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
I sent DSTV a mail and they responded ..... its actually from them.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.
Please do not delete the case [# number] from the subject line as this is your reference number.
Kindly note that it is valid from multichoice.

Please be assured of our high regards towards customer satisfaction at all times

We thank you for your continued patronage..
Sincerely,

Yemi Adewuyi

MultiChoice Nigeria Team

N.B: You can also follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/dstvng or www.facebook.com/dstvng
Do you have an envelope sign on your screen? You have a message! To read, press the MENU button, and OK on Mail Messages.
Beware of scams to get your identity and credit card numbers. If you are not sure whether an e-mail or other information request is legitimate, please phone our call centre immediately to verify.
To find your closest Call Centre, please visit http://www.dstvafrica.com

--Original Message--
Date: 4/22/2016 7:49:27 AM
To: dstv@nigeria.multichoice.co.za
Subject: Urgent !!

Hello,

I got a call from DSTV yesterday with this no 012772870.....Now! the story is , i just got DSTV explora which i am currently enjoying..... A lady called me yesterday that they (DSTV ) are currently carrying going around to help their new customers who just bought a decoder by coming to their house and check the connections of the DSTV decoder newly purchased if its well done shocked ..... she told me they were at my area yesterday (Abuloma PHC) and if they can come and check mine.....Please how true is this?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Folorunsho Adeola Set To Release Her Movie ‘’AJODUN’’ / Big Brother Naija 2019 List Of The Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates / Download Red Flag (2024) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.