Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please Help Me Urgently - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Urgently (705 Views)

Please Help Me Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Urgently by Julietcutie(f): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2016
please my fellow nairalanders those any of you know this gross archive they Help students in project and with materials... I saw their advert here on nairaland and decided to check it out ...I could not find my project topic on their site and so I called them they said I should send 18k to their account then send me 2chapters then wen they are done I would balance it and collect the remaining chapters... they told me their office is in Lagos... my worry here is hope they are genuine coz sending 18k like dat is scary... plz have any of you used them for your project or do any of you know them... plz answer honestly plz
Re: Please Help Me Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2016
What is ur project topic. And in what field. State it here and If in my area of expertise. Will help u for free while you do the work. Instead of paying for someones job at another univeristy
Re: Please Help Me Urgently by possibilita(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Guy no send anything,them b thief.
Re: Please Help Me Urgently by Project400: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2016
You can send your Topic to: project400@writeme.com

We've being operating since the past 5 years, with a steady presence on Nairaland since 2013.
Re: Please Help Me Urgently by Polymath56: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Eddygourdo:
What is ur project topic. And in what field. State it here and If in my area of expertise. Will help u for free while you do the work. Instead of paying for someones job at another univeristy
yea, dis a beta idea...she shld jst highlight her topic n I feel some persons might hv an idea abt it n help her, rather than paying n depending on any unit for aid and whose assistance might not b plausible enough

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Urgently by Julietcutie(f): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Project400:
You can send your Topic to: project400@writeme.com

We've being operating since the past 5 years, with a steady presence on Nairaland since 2013.
your sure u can... coz actually it ain't me that has d project topic issues it's a friend but I just put dis post to help him... plz dis is serious
Re: Please Help Me Urgently by Project400: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Julietcutie:

your sure u can... coz actually it ain't me that has d project topic issues it's a friend but I just put dis post to help him... plz dis is serious

We'll inform you upon a brief review of your Topic. We're always proud to come out openly to defend our capabilities on Nairaland with clients' reviews & feedback. Only a serious minded venture can do that.

Please forward your Topic to the mail or initiate a WhatsApp chat with 08037655948.

(1) (Reply)

Scrapping Of Post-utme: Varsities To Screen Candidates On Oral / Nasarawa State University, Keffi Matriculates 5,310 Students Today / Futo Admission Screening 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.