Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding (12432 Views)

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by fayahsoul: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Rofl . . . . what has that got to do with anything undecided

Rofl . . . . loose the perm and u will know. tongue
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Nezan(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by preselect(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
dem de beat person una de say make the person relax. b/c na man. until one day the woman go carry akaodu kopsa for the guy head grin . . . . then una go give expert advice on funeral grin grin

anybody wey dem de beat . . . man o, woman o, take a leave. separate for a while and assess the situation. a word is enough for the wise

i don talk am cool
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Em2va: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
Oga Prof, You no get hand abi? or your hand dey pain you?
My friend nak am well well
tell her that you are the man of the house.
I'm very serious now.
You have to tame her. All women are like that when you give them a meter they take a yard.
So do what you must as the man, she must respect you
If she could change immediately after the marriage, I dont see why you cant too!
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by tumboy: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2009
two things-same sex marriage or you are a female male.if you are a man,dedicate one day to letting her have a feel of ur belt and palms.a little bit of reminders on her face and make passionate love to her afterwards.please dont forget to thank me because this will work like magic.

married mother of two.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by preselect(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
lol grin
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Eaglebabe: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2009
When u were dating her u saw the singn/s of what she is doing now,but u refused to see beyond ur nose,u were/are in love i no blame u.Had it been anybody advised u at that time he/she would have been an enemy of progress and a sworn enemy.Why cry over a spilled milked.Oyibo man said that it is always late to cry when the head is off.Oga she is ur cross,carry am.Till death do us part.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by EngrT1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
try 2 know her, cos dats d way out
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by nwabuking5(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2009
remember God no go forgive u if u use ur hand to kill ur self
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by antonion(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2011
listen to your heart but you don't have to dwell on the past try and restify ur mistakes from the past , untill then keep your head up and walk tall.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Harpesin(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2011
@ Poster, I wonder why you are complaining, is like you did not know what it takes to go into marriage especially nowadays where there is no fear of God not to talk of human being, Goin into marriage today is a thing you must seat yourself down and ask yourself some question and answer it by yourself, do not allow anybody to answer it for you because they are not the one that is going into marriage, because my wife knee down every moring to greet me does not me that yours should do the same, it may not work as well, I'm sure you people must have attended a lot of counselling b4 the wedding, all those things they told you about marriage e.g. be faithful with your spouse, have joint account, eat together, etc to attain a successful marriage, now the question you refuse to ask yoursef in the first place is that (if things turn to go the other way round HOW WILL I HANDLE IT) if you like quit the marriage and marry another one you will still have another dimension of issues which will get off blanace, all you need to do in this your shoe is to come down to her level and try to find out her mind and see how you can manage her, don't be surprise that the matter will get out of hand once she have a child unless you manage her properly now, am sure this must have been affeting you one way or the other especially @ work, millions of marriage are passing thru the same and only the wise are managing it, divorce is offline, it only takes you to another level of problem, I read people talking about knowing each other better during courtship, men it does not work that way, ladies do pretend till after wedding, once they get what they are looking for , they start messing up e.g (A man despirately looking for job will accept working round the clock 24/7 but after some months he will be complaining and start messing up with the job) Marriage of nowadays is enduring not enjoyin again, in those days women maintain their marriage becos its a shameful thing for them to return to their parents house but now its a pride, our mothers sees their marriage as their home not their house etc, Put everything in prayer and God will see u thru,
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Harpesin(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
1.Once you are hooked to the wrong person the battle is over,you may either be managing or patching till you die.If a goat marries a fish,how would they live? or where would they see each other.It is only when the goat comes to the river to drink water that is when they will see briefly as the fish will jump out to greet the goat and swim away.

Any marriage where both partners see each other once in a long while is likened to the goat and fish illustration above.Marriage does not make marriage.It is the people in marriage that makes marriage.

2.Compatibility is worked out,of course you may never get a perfect person.But with dedication,knowledge and wisdom compatibility will start building,that is if he or she is the right person.

3.But the major challenge in getting married is choosing the right person.You don't choose a person because he or she is available or eligible.You choose a person because that person is the right person for you.

4.Run away from any man or woman that is easily angered by nature;that is getting angry easily is he or she's lifestyle.It is difficult to change that person.But if someone gets angry by mistake,that person can be corrected but if it is his or her nature,you have to think twice.

5.It is possible to mis-marry.It is possible to be living with the wrong man or woman.John chapter 4:18.It is possible to be dating the wrong person or be in courtship with the wrong person.

6.Once your choice is right then you are on the right track.How can a lion be married to a goat,what now happens when the lion is hungry.Any man that beats his wife is likened to the above illustration.Also any woman that oppresses her husband is also likened to this scenario.

7.There are some people that are highly inflamable,Please do not take a box of matches near them.What this means is that these people's hearts are made of stone,giving them your soft heart in love is a mistake.They will not value it and will take it for granted.When you marry somebody that is highly infammable,do not carry matches into that marriage.Because when fire marries a higher fire,then the result is explosion.

8.Love may be blind to many,but marriage will definitely open their eyes.Love in reality is not blind when you start seeing those unchangeable signs during courtship please keep off.When a man starts cheating on you when dating,it is a sign that he will do much more when he is married to you.He or she may legally begin to cheat on you because he is now married legally to you.

9.Dating is not for outing alone,dating is for knowing,watching and examining. Watch out for negative signs to see if it can be dealt with,if it cannot be dealt with in courtship it may not change in marriage.

10.To get the right person,try to be the right person.Work on yourself,work on your flaws.

11.America and the western world is plagued with divorce today because they marry without paying attention to these facts listed above. They marry without knowing the person they are marrying at least to a large extent.

12.Don't practice divorce before you get married.That is when you are breaking relationship over and over again,your emotion is also affected in the process.Wait for the right person.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Nobody: 7:19am On May 15, 2012
Thats Pure Evil!shame on her!Nkt!You dont deserve that Crap!smh..she Psycho!want me to sort her out?lol
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by ProfJabura: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls can a lawyer advise me, after 3.5 yrs she packed out of the house, her family promised to kill me and my mother she said she wanted to come back to my house, I file for divorce, the court are just wasting the time, for 2.7 months now, the case is mentioning, now they have changed it to hearing and her lawyer said she is not ready to divorce and she wanted the court to force me to continue.
Pls I need your advise - Lawyer

Also, she carry my son away, Pls when can i take my child back. I need advise from Lawyers and nigerias pls
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Emaprince: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
ProfJabura:
Pls can a lawyer advise me, after 3.5 yrs she packed out of the house, her family promised to kill me and my mother she said she wanted to come back to my house, I file for divorce, the court are just wasting the time, for 2.7 months now, the case is mentioning, now they have changed it to hearing and her lawyer said she is not ready to divorce and she wanted the court to force me to continue.
Pls I need your advise - Lawyer

Also, she carry my son away, Pls when can i take my child back. I need advise from Lawyers and nigerias pls
Is it possible to force a woman on you? Are you a kid?
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by ProfJabura: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
She is using the power of having a lawyer that can persuade the Justice to do contrary to what the law says and now delaying so that they can bury the case somehow.

I am confused Nigerian Judiciary systems is corrupt, they can and will not say the true in the face of money and favoritism.

Despite having all facts, the Justice is just delaying for no reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uncle's Inlaw Requests For A Laptop As Bride Price / Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy / High Increase In Divorce Rate In Our Society: Women The Cause, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.