Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

†* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / †* (3244 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? / My Husband Now Locks His Phone, Should I Go Ahead And Lock Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

†* by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2016
Re: †* by iameugene(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Ok im coming
Re: †* by Buharism: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2016
beautiful lubbish.
Re: †* by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2016
tbh, I'm still trying to understand ur post.
what do you mean by emotionally weak? u complained she asks u for sex too much. you put juju for ur di*k
sha. forgive her, but delay the wedding until u see real change in her.
Re: †* by Ebubeslym(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Look for another woman biko.

Its either u are in or out.
She's nt ur wife.
Re: †* by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Buharism:
beautiful lubbish.

Pls I don't want this am hurting here
Re: †* by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:
tbh, I'm still trying to understand ur post.

what do you mean by emotionally weak?
u complained she asks u for sex too much. you put juju for ur di*k

sha. forgive her, but delay the wedding until u see real change in her.

What i meant by emotionally weak is being unable to control yourself whether you're with the right person or wrong person atm
Re: †* by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2016
My friend you caused it.. she needs a lot of sex and u ought to give it to her, if u can't afford to do so den someone else will help u on dat.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: †* by yetseyi(f): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmmm,

You should have held to your resolve of not "doing it". Now it has happened and it seems she is weak person emotionally. According to you 3weeks in camp was too long to abstain from "it",she had to travel every 2 months I presume to do "it" and she eventually had "it" with her lodge mate.

I assume you have forgiven her for the incident with the lodge mate.

Do you want a wife you cant leave for a business trip for a few weeks without fear of her emotional weakness / latching onto the closest non-relative male available.

Women get "toasted" , single, married, divorced women all get advances from men Is she emotionally strong to wade of advances? Some men will never back down (e.g the lodgemate guy) and it takes a really strong woman to handle that category of men. People get advances everywhere either subtly or directly you have to be able to put them off its very important . In the situation of direct temptation how will she handle it.

She seems like a good person generally but the source of concern here is her emotional weakness, circumstances may separate you guys for weeks or even months so how will she cope and to be honest it is a big deal. Peoples husband's do travel for months and they endure till he is back can she do same?

The ball is in your court.

The simple rule of tasting "it"and wanting so much more kind of took effect in your lady.

9 Likes

Re: †* by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2016
yetseyi:
Hmmmm,

You should have held to your resolve of not "doing it". Now it has happened and it seems she is weak person emotionally. According to you 3weeks in camp was too long to abstain from "it",she had to travel every 2 months I presume to do "it" and she eventually had "it" with her lodge mate.

I assume you have forgiven her for the incident with the lodge mate.

Do you want a wife you cant leave for a business trip for a few weeks without fear of her emotional weakness / latching onto the closest non-relative male available.

Women get "toasted" , single, married, divorced women all get advances from men Is she emotionally strong to wade of advances? Some men will never back down (e.g the lodgemate guy) and it takes a really strong woman to handle that category of men. People get advances everywhere either subtly or directly you have to be able to put them off its very important . In the situation of direct temptation how will she handle it.

She seems like a good person generally but the source of concern here is her emotional weakness, circumstances may separate you guys for weeks or even months so how will she cope and to be honest it is a big deal. Peoples husband's do travel for months and they endure till he is back can she do same?

The ball is in your court.

The simple rule of tasting "it"and wanting so much more kind of took effect in your lady.

Am discombobulated
Re: †* by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
My friend you caused it.. she needs a lot of sex and u ought to give it to her, if u can't afford to do so den someone else will help u on dat.

Peace

She has always been like that even before we'd anything. She could suddenly get horrny
Re: †* by keepingmum: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2016
azeezlateefah:

She has always been like that even before we'd anything. She could suddenly get horrny

Oga so you are not man enough to handle your bae? grin grin How will you feel if she constantly denies you of shaggs?

Anyhoo, on a serious note, marry her and you will see - women's libido drastically reduces after childbirth....most women o

1 Like

Re: †* by yetseyi(f): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2016
azeezlateefah:

Am discombobulated

Kindly un-discombobulate your self.

Its your decision to make besides there is no certainty that she will cheat after she marries you neither is there any certainty that she wont fall for any sweet mouthed guy whenever you are not around to give "it" to her.

MAYBE if she starts getting "it" on a frequent basis after marriage that emotional stuff will fade away but there are no guarantees.

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: †* by joshuamoses101(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2016
This is serious,well u both should go see a counsellor and then a pastor and hope things change 4 the better.i had a gf like that once had to be overprotective of her cause i didnt trust her with other guys
Re: †* by PresVA: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
azeezlateefah:

How could a "virgin" be that h0rny all the time?? Guess it's p0rn 'destroying' her

Anyway, I can't marry someone that has cheated or shows a clear tendency of cheating. . Can't fall into a burning fire with my eyes open....

However, you can find out if she watches p0rn, if yes, getting her to stop it may solve the problem. .. all the best..

1 Like

Re: †* by Ginaz(f): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na WA o, because of finger? And she told you oh, not that she hide it. OK Mr man, go and marry the emotionally strong woman that will cheat on you wholeheartedly and won't tell you a peep.

3 Likes

Re: †* by Acidosis(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
If that woman doesn't cheat on you with at least 7 men in the first 5 years of your marriage, beat me heavily whenever you see me.

It is a weakness that will never change. Unless you're ready to stay with her forever, do not set a deadly trap for yourself.

The same weakness that got her into cheating is the very same weakness that will make her confess her sins after the acts.

Btw, she initially told you it was a kiss, you persuaded her, and she mentioned "finger", please persuade her one more time, she has one more confession to make.

How would you as a man beg your woman to hold herself just within a month to three months of separation? Na wao. What happens if you fall sick? travel?

1 Like

Re: †* by okirewaju(f): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nna that her weakness is too risky biko

Are you telling me you cannot travel out for a course for like a year and leave your wife here in Nigeria?

She needs to work on herself, sex is not air.

2 Likes

Re: †* by WHOcarex: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
If to say ya write up long pass this one, e for capture where she confessed say the guy fvck her.

From kiss to finger!ng and you want me to believe the guy didn't fvck her. Someone that can control herself can barely resist sex when she's being f!ndered, not to talk of a weak one.
Re: †* by WHOcarex: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
azeezlateefah:

She be Kessaih?
Re: †* by duduade: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
And you sure you a graduate with all these nonsense grammar...

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: †* by duduade: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Buharism:
beautiful lubbish.
LMAO...i swear...

Your head dey there
Re: †* by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ginaz:
Na WA o, because of finger? And she told you oh, not that she hide it. OK Mr man, go and marry the emotionally strong woman that will cheat on you wholeheartedly and won't tell you a peep.
Hmmm
Re: †* by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
duduade:
And you sure you a graduate with all these nonsense grammar...

Nonsense
Correct the nonsense grammar's or get a life

1 Like

Re: †* by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
WHOcarex:
If to say ya write up long pass this one, e for capture where she confessed say the guy fvck her.

From kiss to finger!ng and you want me to believe the guy didn't fvck her. Someone that can control herself can barely resist sex when she's being f!ndered, not to talk of a weak one.

No it happened twice, first time it was a kiss which I warned her. And gave her a second Chance.
Re: †* by duduade: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
azeezlateefah:

Correct the nonsense grammar's or get a life

When you not around her expect her to fuckkkk the next-door neighbor....

Be carrying woman matter on top that *seunegbegbe* head of yours
Re: †* by Mskrisx(f): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Azeez marry that girl and u will be thankful for the rest of your life... Have u heard this saying before?

A woman's heart is an ocean of secret

My guy e better say this babe dey reason u what's up than say she go do finish form ANGEL-ina
2. That girl wants you as much as you want her
3. Even if Nairalanders advocate make u no marry her, u will surely get back to her why? the heart knows where it belongs smiley
4. My brother u see that last line of calling off the wedding just relate it with her with stern warning and assurance to do it if she try any shit!
5. No lady and I repeat no lady in this era would want to leave her to be hubby for one foolish cankerworm.

6. Marry that girl ur heart beats for her I know it.
7. Finally, don't forget that friendship that got u this far because u self go get ur own ish...

In other words, both of u should lean on each other cuz I know u both can make it through that is only if u guys make up your mind to. smiley

P. S take a cue from 2face and Anie
Goodluck! Congrats in advance and I await ur wedding shots. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: †* by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mskrisx:
Azeez marry that girl and u will be thankful for the rest of your life... Have u heard this saying before?

A woman's heart is an ocean of secret

My guy e better say this babe dey reason u what's up than say she go do finish form ANGEL-ina
2. That girl wants you as much as you want her
3. Even if Nairalanders advocate make u no marry her, u will surely get back to her why? the heart knows where it belongs smiley
4. My brother u see that last line of calling off the wedding just relate it with her with stern warning and assurance to do it if she try any shit!
5. No lady and I repeat no lady in this era would want to leave her to be hubby for one foolish cankerworm.

6. Marry that girl ur heart beats for her I know it.
7. Finally, don't forget that friendship that got u this far because u self go get ur own ish...

In other words, both of u should lean on each other cuz I know u both can make it through that is only if u guys make up your mind to. smiley

P. S take a cue from 2face and Anie
Goodluck! Congrats in advance and I await ur wedding shots. kiss kiss
Am confused she's a good girl generally . am confused
Re: †* by omoigbomina(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
I won't say you should not marry her only if you can cope with a life time of shattered heart,because when it scratches her and you are not available even your relative will not be spared.What of the gateman or any available male.Let me tell you as a matter of fact being married does not stop advances from the opposite sex.Some peoples area of expertise is to hunt married women.And if he makes one mistake with one guy he will spread the word to others to go and have their own share.you will even loose your sanity because the moment you turn your back and go for your daily engagements or you travel your mind will be running riot on what your wife might be up to.if you call and she's not picking or switched off your mind will be playing pranks on you.I've tried to paint little scenario for you to consider before you go ahead and say I do.wishing you the best in your decision.And mind you when the chips are down all the 'my parents loves her,'she's a good girl won't matter anymore be guided.
Re: †* by Mskrisx(f): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
azeezlateefah:

Am confused she's a good girl generally . am confused

Azeez just let the past be in the past..
Marry your wife
Am a lady and I know what exactly I was saying when I suggested u marry her.
But it's OK its your life just do what will be good by you.

Good luck in any of the decisions.

1 Like

Re: †* by UyiIredia(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
You can still marry her. I think she's the kind of person that needs a lot of encouragement. At least she has been very honest with you. That's a rare quality these days.

1 Like

Re: †* by WHOcarex: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
azeezlateefah:

No it happened twice, first time it was a kiss which I warned her. And gave her a second Chance.
Ahhh!! After you warned her, she come graduate from kiss to finger.

Guy, just slow down for the marriage plan. Still study her for some months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.in Port Harcourt (OLX) / Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family / Mass Wedding Of 450 Pre-teenage Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.