Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? (6309 Views)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Acquilla: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
People, I need your sincere advice. Here is my story. There is this lady I have been dating for the past two years. We have been together through thick and thin and being honest, she is a wife material. Even some of my family member’s siblings to be precise can attest to her virtues. All the while, I have admired her qualities and in fairness to God, she has what it takes to be a good wife and till now, I am yet to cheat on her because I don’t cheat. After few months of normal early cravings of a new relationship, things started declining from my own end. I realized she is not romantic. This she blamed on the type of home she came from. I tried my best to teach her but maybe I’m not a good teacher. I am this kind of guy whose romantic part get driven by my girl. In this case my girl is not romantic and it had adverse effect on me too.

I have told her couple of times that I am yet to experience that intense feeling of love one has for her boo. That intense cravings, outpour of excruciating feelings and emotional attachments that makes you so eager to ask if she’s gonna marry you…..I was quick to identify this some months after we started dating and while doing some self evaluation, I realized one of the reasons apart from the fact that I found her not romantic why I am not too attached is the fact that she seemed not too beautiful for my taste. I am this kind of guy that likes beautiful women; she isn’t ugly though I will classify her as average in all (55%) by my own standards. The funniest thing is my friends say she’s beautiful but I have never seen her in that light. There was a time she complained lightly that I have never called her pretty.

Late last year, I got a visa out of Nigeria and my parents started talking to me about marriage .My mum likes her a lot but my father is just indifferent about her. Well probably because my father and I kind of share the same taste in terms of pretty women (my mum is beautiful). Now I have to decide as soon as possible and I am really scared because my decision will either make or mar my home. I want to get married to someone I really love to the bones yet I don’t want to hurt her. Not someone who I will have to think twice if anyone asks if I really love her. It’s not as if I don’t love her at all but maybe not strong enough to talk about marriage. I am yet to feel so deeply in love with her after two years. I have had two ladies before her and I know how we were all over each other. In her case, I even don’t regularly tell her I love her yet I used to be very very romantic in my past relationships.

I do not have any other lady catching my attention I have just been indifferent. As a matter of fact, when I wanted to leave Nigeria, my parents wanted a formal introduction but I wasn’t sure if I want her for a life partner after two years and I don’t wanna hurt her because she will be broken psychologically. On the other hand, I get scared of losing her because women with such a good character like her are very rare to come by these days. Nevertheless, I am certain that if I meet someone with same character as her today and let’s say 75% rating, I may be carried away so easily without looking back. I don’t want to marry a woman I will likely cheat on after marriage.

One last complicacy is the fact that she is from a broken home. Her mum got married to several men at the early stage of her life and had children with them (I am not judging). I had to lie to my parents that her parents had divorced several years ago. Even at that they immediately started questioning me about her sisters: if her sisters are still in marriage and if they are doing fine. This alone haunts me sometimes because I don’t tell lies.

Now, I am at a cross road. Sometimes I tell myself that with time I will learn to love her as my wife and in the same vein I tell myself if after over two years, the love had dwindled from my own end to this extent what will happen in marriage? Can I learn to love her truly overtime? Should I let her go? Please help me!!!!!
Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by sseunth(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
SuMmary please

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by valmunich(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chaiii!!!

It's of no gain wasting the young lady's time, mister. it's obvious the whole vibe is not there...

Don't go marrying outta pity!!!

my 1kobo

12 Likes

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Since you don't find her attractive, it's better you don't go ahead to marry her. Like you said, you might probably cheat on her in the future. No need putting yourself and the lady through an unhappy marriage.

But what you did isn't right at all. Why waste 2 years of the girls life, knowing fully well that the relationship had no future. That's selfishness in it's purest form.

One thing you should also understand is that beauty fades with time. Even if you go on to marry the most beautiful lady in the city where you live, there will still come a time when that beauty will fade away and what will remain to sustain your marriage is your love and companionship.

Beauty and sexiness is superficial. They don't last.
Marriage is more than all that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by dustydee: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
If your heart is not there, please free the woman. Also, are you suggesting that you are in a long distance relationship? If so, could the fact that you are apart be a contributory factor? If it is then seek ways to bridge the gap or go your separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by EfemenaXY: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Acquilla:
NB- I am fairly popular here and my fiancee in question knows my original moniker. so i am not new so sorry if it is a crime to create another moniker.so sorry
People, I need your sincere advice. Here is my story. There is this lady I have been dating for the past two years. We have been together through thick and thin and being honest, she is a wife material. Even some of my family member’s siblings to be precise can attest to her virtues. All the while, I have admired her qualities and in fairness to God, she has what it takes to be a good wife and till now, I am yet to cheat on her because I don’t cheat. After few months of normal early cravings of a new relationship, things started declining from my own end. I realized she is not romantic. This she blamed on the type of home she came from. I tried my best to teach her but maybe I’m not a good teacher. I am this kind of guy whose romantic part get driven by my girl. In this case my girl is not romantic and it had adverse effect on me too.
I have told her couple of times that I am yet to experience that intense feeling of love one has for her boo. That intense cravings, outpour of excruciating feelings and emotional attachments that makes you so eager to ask if she’s gonna marry you…..I was quick to identify this some months after we started dating and while doing some self evaluation, I realized one of the reasons apart from the fact that I found her not romantic why I am not too attached is the fact that she seemed not too beautiful for my taste. I am this kind of guy that likes beautiful women; she isn’t ugly though I will classify her as average in all (55%) by my own standards. The funniest thing is my friends say she’s beautiful but I have never seen her in that light. There was a time she complained lightly that I have never called her pretty.
Late last year, I got a visa out of Nigeria and my parents started talking to me about marriage .My mum likes her a lot but my father is just indifferent about her. Well probably because my father and I kind of share the same taste in terms of pretty women (my mum is beautiful). Now I have to decide as soon as possible and I am really scared because my decision will either make or mar my home. I want to get married to someone I really love to the bones yet I don’t want to hurt her. Not someone who I will have to think twice if anyone asks if I really love her. It’s not as if I don’t love her at all but maybe not strong enough to talk about marriage. I am yet to feel so deeply in love with her after two years. I have had two ladies before her and I know how we were all over each other. In her case, I even don’t regularly tell her I love her yet I used to be very very romantic in my past relationships.
I do not have any other lady catching my attention I have just been indifferent. As a matter of fact, when I wanted to leave Nigeria, my parents wanted a formal introduction but I wasn’t sure if I want her for a life partner after two years and I don’t wanna hurt her because she will be broken psychologically. On the other hand, I get scared of losing her because women with such a good character like her are very rare to come by these days. Nevertheless, I am certain that if I meet someone with same character as her today and let’s say 75% rating, I may be carried away so easily without looking back. I don’t want to marry a woman I will likely cheat on after marriage.
One last complicacy is the fact that she is from a broken home. Her mum got married to several men at the early stage of her life and had children with them (I am not judging). I had to lie to my parents that her parents had divorced several years ago. Even at that they immediately started questioning me about her sisters: if her sisters are still in marriage and if they are doing fine. This alone haunts me sometimes because I don’t tell lies.
Now, I am at a cross road. Sometimes I tell myself that with time I will learn to love her as my wife and in the same vein I tell myself if after over two years, the love had dwindled from my own end to this extent what will happen in marriage? Can I learn to love her truly overtime? Should I let her go? Please help me!!!!!

I, I, I...Me, me, me.

You sound downright selfish. You want to eat your cake and have it.

~ There is nothing wrong with your not wanting to marry her.

~ There is nothing wrong with your not feeling physically attracted to her.

~ There is nothing wrong with seeing her as nothing more than a friend to you.

However, it's extremely selfish of you to keep the poor lady on hold for two whole years, simply because you haven't got the guts as a man to come clean and tell her how you really feel, about the whole relationship.

Not only is it selfish, it's downright wicked for you to bring in her family background as a cause for concern now. You weren't too bothered about her mother being divorced / re-married several times over when you first got together with her. It wasn't a problem for you when you chose to eat her "apple".

Now all of a sudden you don get visa, wan ditch the babe, she's suddenly only rates 55% beautiful on your scale. What nonsense. Are you yourself that handsome? But you're still clinging on to her just in case something "better" turns up. Honestly, some women have really suffered.

Please free her and let her find someone more deserving of her love. She certainly doesn't deserve to be saddled with someone like you.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by elantraceey(f): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Op you don't love that woman , you only like her attributes . Please let her go and find someone that will love and appreciate her too. Honestly if you marry her it's most likely going to be an unhappy marriage.

You've just wasted two years of her life and I must say you're very selfish .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by realdee44(f): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Acquilla:
NB- I am fairly popular here and my fiancee in question knows my original moniker. so i am not new so sorry if it is a crime to create another moniker.so sorry

That she is from a broken home or her mum got married to several men doesn't mean she is the same. Secondly being beautiful is not what makes a happy home. So many men get married to bad women because they choose to go after beauty or her financial status.

How ever I will not advice you to marry a lady you don't love very much. My advice is give yourself like 2 to 3 months with her & try to love her for her good character & her faithfulness maybe this will make you love her much more.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please let her go, for both your sake and hers. As mundane as some of your complaints may sound, you have too many of them about her. Free her into the arms of someone who would be sure about her. Free yourself too into the arms of someone romantic and beautiful enough for you.

If you aren't satisfied now, I doubt if you will ever be. In fact, swearing your whole life to someone you aren't satisfied with may make of the marriage something of a jailhouse.

An insipid relationship usually leads to a putrid marriage.

Save us one more unhappy marriage.

12 Likes

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
And wen u leave dat woman, anoda man will marry her after u ve drain all d "oil" in her.
Chai
D woman I go marry, ma in-laws must play her tape for me from her birth to d day I marry her

*u just wasted 2 good years or so of her life
I pity her, cos to start again from d scatch for ladies is hell. Buh d truth is dat u don't marry out of pity, make ya decision asap.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And wen u leave dat woman, anoda man will marry her after u ve drain all d "oil" in her.
Chai
D woman I go marry, ma in-laws must play her tape for me from her birth to d day I marry her

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Evina(f): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
@EfemenaXY took the words right out of my fingers.
Not intending to be rude, I think the OP is one of two things: self absorbed or immature.

Please OP, don't be like the guy whose testimony in church was, "praise God, I found my wife after dating the wrong woman for 13 years."

Is that not wickedness?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Acquilla: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
I have never ate her apple. I have told her this before(the not feeling strong attachment part) and we thought it would get better over time.seriously I have been open and honest with her to a fault..........we still spend alot of time together on phone every single day ever since i left. Infact, i have been looking for a way to bring her to the states ever since i got here which we are currently processing. But not feeling that strong emotional attachment thing is really killing and scary. As a matter of fact i bought a ring before leaving Nigeria but i dont wanna deceive her by putting that ring on her finger.....
EfemenaXY:

I, I, I...Me, me, me.

You sound downright selfish. You want to eat your cake and have it.

~ There is nothing wrong with your not wanting to marry her.

~ There is nothing wrong with your not feeling physically attracted to her.

~ There is nothing wrong with seeing her as nothing more than a friend to you.

However, it's extremely selfish of you to keep the poor lady on hold for two whole years, simply because you haven't got the guts as a man to come clean and tell her how you really feel, about the whole relationship.

Not only is it selfish, it's downright wicked for you to bring in her family background as a cause for concern now. You weren't too bothered about her mother being divorced / re-married several times over when you first got together with her. It wasn't a problem for you when you chose to eat her "apple".

Now all of a sudden you don get visa, wan ditch the babe, she's suddenly only rates 55% beautiful on your scale. What nonsense. Are you yourself that handsome? But you're still clinging on to her just in case something "better" turns up. Honestly, some women have really suffered.

Please free her and let her find someone more deserving of her love. She certainly doesn't deserve to be saddled with someone like you.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Acquilla: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
realdee44:
That she is from a broken home or her mum got married to several men doesn't mean she is the same. Secondly being beautiful is not what makes a happy home. So many men get married to bad women because they choose to go after beauty or her financial status.

How ever I will not advice you to marry a lady you to love very much. My advice is give yourself like 2 to 3 months with her & try to love her for her good character & her faithfulness maybe this will make you love her much more.

Thank you so much..............my gratitude
Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by EfemenaXY: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Acquilla:
I have never ate her apple. I have told her this before(the not feeling strong attachment part) and we thought it would get better over time.seriously I have been open and honest with her to a fault..........we still spend alot of time together on phone every single day ever since i left. Infact, i have been looking for a way to bring her to the states ever since i got here which we are currently processing. But not feeling that strong emotional attachment thing is really killing and scary. As a matter of fact i bought a ring before leaving Nigeria but i dont wanna deceive her by putting that ring on her finger.....

Then man up and tell her the truth. Just let her go so you both can move on with your lives.

It's better she cries now than cry in a marriage of bondage.

It's been said over and over in this section - Don't marry someone you aren't into, out of pity. Let her go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Acquilla:
Its not abt d apple, even if she gives u d apple one million times, and u leave she will still cry cos u wasted her "2 good precious years"
Still insist u tell her asap if u don't luve her, and bro don't even tink of marrying her out of pity, datz d worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by realdee44(f): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Acquilla:

Thank you so much..............my gratitude
Welcome, I pray it works out for you both.
Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Acquilla: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Then man up and tell her the truth. Just let her go so you both can move on with your lives.

It's better she cries now than cry in a marriage of bondage.

It's been said over and over in this section - Don't marry someone you aren't into, out of pity. Let her go.

It is not just strong enough to do that kneeling down thing.......its not as if i dont love her at all........Thank you so much
Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by EfemenaXY: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Acquilla:

It is not just strong enough to do that kneeling down thing.......its not as if i dont love her at all........Thank you so much

Who's asking you to kneel down? I'm saying you should let her go. You aren't even going to have a face-to-face discussion with her. It's going to be on the phone.

You're wasting her time. Would you want some man to do what you're doing here, to your own sister? How would you feel? Two years is a long time to sit on the fence undecided. You know what you must do.

Just do it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by realdee44(f): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Acquilla:
The problem might not be that you don't love her but I think you are just afriad of marriage. Think about it again it could be that you are afriad of getting married & if you see a very beautiful lady, you might still come up with another thing so think about it very well.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by TheMadame(f): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
@Acquilla,
Sorry,but you come across to me as a very self centred person. You are just making all kinds of selfish excuses to avoid doing the right thing.
You have wasted two years of this poor girls life and you are still selfishly keeping her hanging on a string line lika a puppet.
For goodness sake do the damn right thing and let her go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by frostylook: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
@OP, na only u waka come?
Na wa o!! All these complaints and still lay claim to love? Nehii. Since what will make you happy is an Agbani Darego who will keep jumping all over you like a monkey high on sprite, then please,release this lady and give both yourselves another opportunity to find the love u feel you deserve and can give.
Your very own words have have nailed the situation. She's cool,but she's not up to your desired taste in looks,emotional expressions and family background. So why cheat both you and her of your deepest desires? I believe she have no idea how deeply your dissatisfaction goes and even if you end up marrying her, you will condemn her to a tortous marriage where she has to work endlessly to earn your attention,care and support without even knowing why.
Its better now than later,release her. Your call!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Caveatemptor(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why would you waste two years of a human beings life?
You know you are not going into the doorway,yet you continue standing on the threshold blocking the door way and preventing other interested parties access. What kind of mind does that to another without an iota of remorse or regret and then starts making up sick depraved excuses?
My friend you don't need any advise from any one here. Let your conscience tell youthe right thing to do. Set the poor lady free because you certainly don't deserve her.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by pwerrymansion(f): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
After wasting 2 solid years of your fellow man daughters life, you still have the temerity to come here and spew this? How selfish can you be? If you don't love her, why not fu*cking let her be or you want to engage in another sympathy marriage whilst you still straff other "mammy water or kim kardashian"? Men!!!! Always eating their cake and having it! Pls her biological clock is ticking! Let her be so other potential Men can be given a chance! To think I read this long epistle is even more heart-wrenching! Her mother separted ke , her mother had multiple baby daddies ni undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
pwerrymansion:
A
"A" for d apple d OP mentioned

I ve not eaten her "apple"

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by heneversleep: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
OP, and you knew the so called poor girl would be here on nairaland reading this. Your wickedness no be small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

"A" for d apple d OP mentioned

I ve not eaten her "apple"
grin if I believe that then I can believe anything. After chopping the damn kitty 4 2 yrs, he suddenly realised that she isn't glamourous enough to be walked down the aisle. Nansis! embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
pwerrymansion:
grin if I believe that then I can believe anything. After chopping the damn kitty 4 2 yrs, he suddenly realised that she isn't glamourous enough to be walked down the aisle. Nansis! embarassed
Can u imagine
U chop d "apple" for 2 good years, u now leave d scrap for d future poor husband

*like I said before, ma wife video rite from her birth to d day I take her to altar, I must watch am

I don vex, na virgin or no woman
Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Can u imagine
U chop d "apple" for 2 good years, u now leave d scrap for d future poor husband

*like I said before, ma wife video rite from her birth to d day I take her to altar, I must watch am

I don vex, na virgin or no woman
lmao! You are not serious. Hope u are also a virgin? You can't ask for what you can't give! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
@acquilla
In addition to what others have seen in you, i see you are also a responsible man with fine character.

My issue with you is, since you are so keen on beauty, why start something with a not so fine person?
What brought or attracted her to you innitially.

If you really just dont like her from your heart, its okay. And you can get a beautiful person not good in character as her that you might be okay with even though your history points otherwise.
I'm yet to be convinced it is a case of you not just liking her. I see that you may never get over her real beauty/character if you let her go, i see she is too good to a fault, got her easily, does not give you the whinings of lover girl so it is easy to take her for granted. I also see you concentrate on faults too much and see them as irredeemable. You said in the beginning it was good until the issues you were not patient enough or lacked how to deal with cropped up.
Sometimes when you get a package that you are not total, love for it will make you seek ways to make it complete except there is really no way.

Obviously where she is coming from has made her unromantic. If you can get her to reach where she is willing to change, then good, but you will really push yourself not to give up on her easily as it may take time. You lead by example, assist her to ways of becoming romantic.

For beauty, most times it is the packaging. I have seen guys drool over the ugliest of girls because of the packaging. If genevieve doesnt know how to package well, you may never know she is so beautiful. As for her family issues, you are not in position to determine the effect on her future.

I advice you settle the issues you have with her before marriage if not they will come up again. You may want to use the tips above, if yes, start with appreciating her and her person first, you have taken that for granted too long. Should you set you heart and mind to wholeheartedly help her this time and it doesnt work, let her go.

Hehehe, na this type of girl one of those your friends saying she is beautiful go just pick from where you dumped her, repackage her and leave you forever looking at time to see if you can turn it back.

8 Likes

Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
pwerrymansion:
lmao! You are not serious. Hope u are also a virgin? You can't ask for what you can't give! tongue
Imagine
U dhe ask old man like me if I be virgin
For our village, dem dhe forbid man to be virgin
Buh ma wife go be tear rubber, na me go unveil d hymen
I no wan hear story
Say one ungrateful man, do wetin I suppose do
How ya weekend ma lady?
Re: Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Imagine
U dhe ask old man like me if I be virgin
For our village, dem dhe forbid man to be virgin
Buh ma wife go be tear rubber, na me go unveil d hymen
I no wan hear story
Say one ungrateful man, do wetin I suppose do
How ya weekend ma lady?
lol are u not as selfish as the op? After defiling other people's potential wife, you want yours to be wrapped in a brand aluminium foil and handed to you. It was splendid dear tnx.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! / As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? / Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.