Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. (337427 Views)

I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by meks007(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please guys can anyone recommend a good universal mifi to me?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
kiekie1:

It's a swift modem.. That's why I said you send an SMS few hours ago
model e.g E5XXX
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Catchfirez: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
meks007:
buy nokia 2 or nokia 2.1 as all LTE bands. 4000mah battery use it as your hotspot.

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by meks007(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Catchfirez:
buy nokia 2 or nokia 2.1 as all LTE bands. 4000mah battery use it as your hotspot.

I need a mifi not a phone
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by kiekie1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
femi4:
model e.g E5XXX

smiley
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2019
meks007:
Go for huawei or zte product
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by mrsdaniel: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2019
femi4:
1k mtn card

I have been offline.how soon can it be done?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
mrsdaniel:

I have been offline.how soon can it be done?
sent you a pm
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by mrsdaniel: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
femi4:
sent you a pm

Hello i hardly get email here on Nairaland
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
mrsdaniel:

Hello i hardly get email here on Nairaland
you should now..check your mail
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by mrsdaniel: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
femi4:
you should now..check your mail

Still nothing. Isn't there an easier way you can assist
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by MrReeseG(m): 4:20am On Oct 27, 2019
Please what mifi can I get that has network coverage at ota/toll gate, ogun state?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by majjoh(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
meks007:

I need a mifi not a phone
universal 4G mifi is available at affordable price
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by meks007(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
majjoh:
universal 4G mifi is available at affordable price

Share pictures
How much?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by slosempire: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please kindly help unlock Huawei E5577s-321
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2019
mrsdaniel:

Still nothing. Isn't there an easier way you can assist
use the no at my signature
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by mrsdaniel: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
MrHackmed1:
I have it too, but didn't unlock with this your process

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3549714_swift_jpegfa77aed571a85a5649fa15af505b2bae

Hello, pls how did you unlock your swift 4Glte modem ?Do we need to link up modem to system or steps to follow ?

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by mrsdaniel: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
femi4:

It's just a black coloured portable swift modem as popularly known .. Its best to always state steps to guide newbies so it won't look like a reap_off after sending you #1000 you incessantly request
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by saint2ace(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
mrsdaniel:

Hello, pls how did you unlock your swift 4Glte modem ?Do we need to link up modem to system or steps to follow ?

For this particular mifi, all you require is an unlock calculator. You input your IMEI Number and it generates and unlock code. You put in a non swift sim and it will ask for the unlock code, enter the code and it's unlocked.

Create new profile with the APN of the network you want to use and u're good to go.

NB: Find the link to an online calculator https://huaweiunlockcalculator.com/huawei-new-algo

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by mrsdaniel: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
saint2ace:

For this particular mifi, all you require is an unlock calculator. You input your IMEI Number and it generates and unlock code. You put in a non swift sim and it will ask for the unlock code, enter the code and it's unlocked.

Create new profile with the APN of the network you want to use and u're good to go.

NB: Find the link to an online calculator https://huaweiunlockcalculator.com/huawei-new-algo

If code has been generated and one doesn't have a connection cable nor laptop , will it work ?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by saint2ace(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
mrsdaniel:

If code has been generated and one doesn't have a connection cable nor laptop , will it work ?

Yes just connect to a phone via wifi and open ur browser. In ur url type http://192.168.8.1/html/home.html or just type http://192.168.8.1 it will take you to the login page with a space for username and password both is admin, once you enter the mifi interface you can make changes as stated above.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by mrsdaniel: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
saint2ace:

Yes just connect to a phone via wifi and open ur browser. In ur url type http://192.168.8.1/html/home.html or just type http://192.168.8.1 it will take you to the login page with a space for username and password both is admin, once you enter the mifi interface you can make changes as stated above.

Cheers

This was quite helpful ! Thanks alot
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by tizzdi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
femi4:
what about smile mf75x
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by mrsdaniel: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
saint2ace:

Cheers

Hello, pls how do I check account/data balance or recharge up as my swift platform isn't active again ?

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2019
tizzdi:
what about smile mf75x
can't be unlock
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by saint2ace(m): 5:16am On Oct 29, 2019
mrsdaniel:

Hello, pls how do I check account/data balance or recharge up as my swift platform isn't active again ?

Once you sign in with the admin password, looking around for an option for USSD, I can't remember the step by step, but if u can find USSD then just type in the code to check balance and click send.

If u cannot find it u can also flash a universal Huawei interface on the mifi and it will wipe the swift interface but I don't think that's necessary.

Las las, worse case u remove the aim put in a small phone and check.

Well done, for getting this far

2 Likes

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by LecciGucci: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2019
femi4:
model e.g E5XXX

Pls sir I forgot the default password of my zTE Wi-Fi and I can't connect anymore pls what do I do? Pls help
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2019
LecciGucci:

Pls sir I forgot the default password of my zTE Wi-Fi and I can't connect anymore pls what do I do? Pls help
model
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Catchfirez: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
New openbox Nokia 2.1 works with all 4G LTE and 4000Mah. 1gb Ram 8gb ram Android Pie 4000mah 4G LTE WORKS WITH ALL BAND. PRICE: #20,000 CALL OR WHATSAPP on my Signature
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by LecciGucci: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
femi4:
model

Zte I have fixed it sir, thanks.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by shifav: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
please can you unlock the following: Huawei E5180s-22 S/N T8J7S16408001038
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by streetwise2015: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Help me unlock this spectranet modem bro..Thanks in advance

turawafett:
Unlock your Swift, Spectranet, and Smiles etc LTE Modem.

Follow the steps and procedures outlined below to unlock your Huawei modem:

Step 1. Power off your Huawei mifi modem

Step 2. Note and write down the IMEI Number of your modem.

Step 3. Download DC unlocked Huawei Modem/router unlock code calculator for free and generate the first code for free. Since I have just one modem E5372 it's gave me 3 different codes, I use the third code i.e ALGO 3 and it's unlock my modem. So make sure you input the right imei. Make sure your phone is connected to the internet to generate the code.

Step 4. Insert any other network service provider SIM (Invalid SIM) and Turn on your mifi modem.

Step 5. Connect with the modem to your PC or phone or via the Wi-fi I unlocked mine with
My phone. I connected the Mifi wifi to myphone via wifi. If it ask you for login use admin as username and password.

Step 6. Type http://192.168.8.1 (Which is Default Interface of your mifi Router) into your browser, it will indicate an invalid or Locked SIM with a pop-up to enter the unlock code

Step 7. Enter the unlocking code generated with your IMEI from the Huawei Code Calculator

Step 8. Now navigate to ADVANCED SETTINGS >> SIM SETTINGS >>UNLOCK DEVICE >> ENTER THE UNLOCK CODE >> APPLY. Your router is unlocked

Step 10. Enjoy your unlocked Huawei LTE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (79) (Reply)

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.