Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Sorry For The Long Post Please I Need Genuine Advice/opinions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sorry For The Long Post Please I Need Genuine Advice/opinions (952 Views)

Professional Opinions On IHS Tower, T-SAP (technical Skills Acquisition Program) / Interesting! Legal Diary: Legal Stories And Legal Opinions / Opinions Needed In Choosing A Career Path! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorry For The Long Post Please I Need Genuine Advice/opinions by EbonyCy(f): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2016
I am 28years old finished school 5 years ago ever since I haven't laid my hands on any good job its just a hand to mouth job I then decided to learn a skill(bead making) since jobs weren't forthcoming. I travelled all d way to Lagos to learn it and while learning I noticed the way people were patronising my trainer I was so optimistic that I would make in PH but truth be told its not moving as I felt it would.. I even went ahead to rent a caravan shop in a busy place thinking my hood where I lived was the reason why people don't patronise me much since its a remote area but still business isn't moving well, another challenge am facing is that my mum is kinda irritated having me around still feeding me and housing me sometimes she indirectly tell me that at my age she was married already and has left her parents home even before 20years. am now contemplating of moving out of PH to Lagos either get a job or continue my handwork over there cos d pressure at home is becoming unbearable.....pls is this step am about taking worthwhile...candid advice are needed pls(I hv a relation I can stay with in lag pending wen I get my own accommodation)
Re: Sorry For The Long Post Please I Need Genuine Advice/opinions by danthamccoy(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
If the place you intend to stay in Lagos is convenient and you're not seen as a burden, I think you should move.

1 Like

Re: Sorry For The Long Post Please I Need Genuine Advice/opinions by Rursh(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
See your congregation elders

(1) (Reply)

MTN Interview For Trade Marketing Officer / Job Opportunities Of Studying Biochemistry In Nigeria / Which Dept Can I Work As An Agriculture Graduate In The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.