Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Caroline Danjuma Gives Out Her Two Famous Dresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Gives Out Her Two Famous Dresses (432 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Gives Out Her Two Famous Dresses by money121(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2016
The actress and businesswoman gave two lucky winners dresses she wore to the AMVCA and her movie premiere this year
She wrote

So I have made up my mind to give out this two amazing pieces that blew me away ... Two designs created by the best Nigerian designers I Hv ever worked with .. I know I can't wear it again and I would luv to see someone else rock it.. Yes it was worn by me .. A very riske design but amazing.. I would be happy to get the designers to fit it to ur size.. #onlyinterestedpeep . The most nominated two people gets it.

Checkout the outfits below(side note)..She is a stunner!

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-gives-out-her-two.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Caroline Danjuma Gives Out Her Two Famous Dresses by money121(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin

sexy mama

(1) (Reply)

D Banj Plans Secret Mariage ,check Out Why / See How Malivelihood Produces His Diamond (video & Photos) / DXM Expecting His 13th Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.