Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Job Creation And Marketing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Job Creation And Marketing (371 Views)

Lashone Farms Limited Job Creation And Advocacy In Partnership With FIIRO / Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix / My Cucumber Farm! Wonders Of Creation!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Creation And Marketing by mykelmeezy: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2016
I am a young farmer ...i have farms in northern and central Nigeria , we deal in maize,rice,beans,sorghum etc.....we have large stocks available ..,due to the closure of the GES program Goodluck Jonathan administration put in place by PMB angry angry and due to delay in budget signing in pmb ..i need sharp marketers who can sell seeds and grains ...,call 08060797910 or 08083362525 to discuss the terms and conditions ..

Must note : you must have a ready buyer down coz we dont give on credit due to various scammers in the past

So if you're interested you call that number and then discuss commission and other fees included.

Thanks and have a great day

By the way we are interested more in youths(atleast waec holder) who is currently looking for a new source of income)

Hurry now and call that number

(1) (Reply)

FG Silently Working To End Fulani Herdsmen/farmers Crises – Lai Mohammed / Potato Chips Production Line With Capacity Of 100-150,200-260,350-400kg/h / 50 Tons Of Dry Split Ginger In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.