Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . (543 Views)

Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water / We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by Fmartin(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2016
Victims of herdsmen attacks in Benue State have cried out against the killing of 18 persons and the poisoning of their community water sources.

The residents of Buruku, Logo and Kwande Logo Local Government Areas, who are mostly aged women and nursing mothers at the IDPs’ camps in Anyiin and Moon communities, made the claim when the Senator representing the area, Barnabas Gemade, donated relief materials to the camps.

Reacting to the killing and poisoning of water sources, Senator Gemade said that Benue lawmakers at the National Assembly had made certain demands from the Federal Government.

Buruku Community Leader, Mr Adzor Chamegh, told Channels Television that the communities had been deserted and abandoned by the residents for fear of herdsmen attacks.

He added that many of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) homes have been invaded and their kits and keen killed by armed herdsmen, which led to the establishment of the camps.

Kwande Community Leader, Helen Ikpambeseh, also asked the Federal Government to help rebuild their communities.
She lamented that while many of the nursing mothers grapple with difficult times to care for their little children, the aged IDPs suffer more from anxiety and health related crisis.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04 /17/benue-residents-say-herdsmen-kill-18- poison-water-sources/

Re: Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2016
grin I laff in arabic for these people cheesy
Re: Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by ernesty20(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Buhari
Re: Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by ernesty20(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
this is what u get when u vote for change!
Re: Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2016
ernesty20:
this is what u get when u vote for change!
them never see anything yet grin
Re: Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by SleekMallam: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
Buhari kinsmen--the fulani militias have finished Agatu people. Buhari can not escape The Hague with all these.
Re: Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by TippyTop(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
SAI BUHARI
SAI FULANI
Re: Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by Nelkoko: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Apc change

Re: Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by MrAnalyst: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Later,a hate filled enlightenedmind will come and say the Igbos and northerners are the same. How many Igbos have slaughtered your people? Still you cry that Benue people are not ready to leave in an islamic caliphate.
PS- May God curse anybody born of man or beast who comes on nairaland to group the Igbos and northerners in the same boat. Nairaland says members shouldn't insult each other but some people instigate this things and go scot-free.
Re: Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by Fmartin(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
hmmm......

Is it something to make fun of?
Re: Benue Residents : Herdsmen Killed 18, Poison Water Source . by HolyHero: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
If i say buhari has been pampering this fulani terrorist and that they are his foot soldier for a larger and more hideous plan.. All this zombies will be calling me a wailer...

So i have decided to keep quiet..

(1) (Reply)

Communique Issued At The Peoples Democratic Party, South West Leaders Meeting / When something triggers the soul / The Rivers Bloodbath Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.