Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Brain Of An Introvert Compared To That Of An Extrovert - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Brain Of An Introvert Compared To That Of An Extrovert (4334 Views)

Nigerian Universities Compared With Football Clubs, The Result Is Amazing / I Prepared Harder This Yr Compared To Last Yr And Scored Higher (JAMB RESULT) / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brain Of An Introvert Compared To That Of An Extrovert by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2016
Vince77:
Used to be very introvert, like 90%. But today its not like that anymore. Its like 70% and thats because dis Nigerian society doesnt accommodate introverts. Most people see them as dummy which is very wrong. Its just ignorance.
the reason is the black race can never be civilized, they assume a quiet person doesn't know anything whereas that quiet person is killing them slowly. Stupid race.
Re: The Brain Of An Introvert Compared To That Of An Extrovert by Vince77(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2016
dancok:
the reason is the black race can never be civilized, they assume a quiet person doesn't know anything whereas that quiet person is killing them slowly. Stupid race.
U r right. The black race has lots of growing up to do. They think everything is abt gra-gra.
Re: The Brain Of An Introvert Compared To That Of An Extrovert by dihno4real(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
well maybe so..but I know people who are 90 percent introvert and extrovert,the 10 percent does nt count!!!!
sorry, but how did you measure it?? undecided
babyfaceafrica:
well maybe so..but I know people who are 90 percent introvert and extrovert,the 10 percent does nt count!!!!
sorry, but how did you measure it??
Re: The Brain Of An Introvert Compared To That Of An Extrovert by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Vince77:

U r right. The black race has lots of growing up to do. They think everything is abt gra-gra.
don't mind us gra gra people no too dey last black no know.
Re: The Brain Of An Introvert Compared To That Of An Extrovert by BuzzRay(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2016
Re: The Brain Of An Introvert Compared To That Of An Extrovert by BuzzRay(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2016
tspun:
I'm an introvert by choice, spending a lot of time on my own and loving my solitude is what gives me joy.

Surprisingly, I think if you're known on nairaland, you're probably an introvert or you are totally jobless.

Best comment of the year!!! totally correct
Re: The Brain Of An Introvert Compared To That Of An Extrovert by babyfaceafrica: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2016
dihno4real:

sorry, but how did you measure it?? undecided
sorry, but how did you measure it??
people with extreme cases of both personalty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microbiology Project Topics And Materials / Easiest Way To Block Any ATM Card In Nigeria If Stolen Or Lost Or Misplaced / This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.