Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. (22823 Views)

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Appointment Of Sani-omolori As Acting Clerk Splits N’assembly Commission / Saraki Rejects Omolori As NASS Clerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by Roccoandrocco(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:
Saraki teaching Tinubu Morden Politics since the era of "CHANGE" gringringrin
You had to bring Tinubu into it.
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by bluecircle470: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Guseh:
The NASC is a body of Public Servants.
Saraki is a Senator.
I wonder when senators started rejecting appointments of civil servants who got there by hierarchy and seniority. If Buhari speaks now,they'll scream Executive interfering in affairs of Legislative.
Well, as its rightly said, 'Those whom the gods want to destroy,...'

...He will first make mad. #sarakiisgoingmad

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by EMMNIG: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fmartin:
Nigerians reject Saraki as senate president.

Mtcheeeew
NIGERIANS SHOULD REJECT U AND UR ANTICS. NO DOUBT U ARE BONE OF THE BONE TO RULE. DAN BANZA KOWE

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by prinsam30: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
this man still get mind to write letter
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by EmeritusMbaM: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:
Another Tinubu/Saharareporters spy busted.

Keep blaming Timubu for all your personal life problems, while your mates are making it.
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by TippyTop(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Keep blaming Timubu for all your personal life problems, while your mates are making it.
Are you his spokesman?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by EmeritusMbaM: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:

Are you his spokesman?

Are you saraki's slave since you are only paid to post for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by elmisti(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
opalu:
Is Saraki the Head of Service for Civil Servants in the National Assembly?
These people cross the constitution at will.

Go bak to every skul u av pyed for and request for a refund!....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by TippyTop(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Are you saraki's slave since you are only paid to post for PDP.

And you're paid to post for KOWA abi?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by EmeritusMbaM: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
hollandis:

What do you mean Nigerians ?We support Saraki dunbass

Shutup, whats your own with Nigeria news, go and face your biafra

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by tit(f): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good one by Seriki - the defender of the oppressed.

that is how they do me when they are promoting to sargeant two years ago.
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by EmeritusMbaM: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:

And you're paid to post for KOWA abi?

Shut up, we know you very well. Jobless old man defending rogues just for few change. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by TippyTop(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Shut up, we know you very well. Jobless old man defending rogues just for few change. Pathetic

I usually don't debate emotionally unstable beings, I thought I could make an exception, how wrong. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Must Tinubu always have his way

Is Tinubu your nightmare then ?
Am waiting to hear you blame Tinubu when you are unable to satisfy your wife.
Ofcourse am sure Tinubu would be magnanimous enough to recommend one of his houseboys to drill her for you.
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by onexile: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
BraniacX:
not quite subtle are we grandpa? undecided pretending inability to feel the hand of esau alongside hearing the voice of jacob? tongue and i thought you were politically astute! I have to confess myself,..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Dissapointed embarassed
you had time to reply that guy. As far as I'm concerned, that guy is not worth replying. He is so inconsequential
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by giles14(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]
**** What has this got to do with Tinubu? I guess Tinubu also appointed Sani-Omolori as the Clerk to the National Assembly?! I wouldn't be surprised if you blame your inability to ejaculate on Tinubu. He has always been your nightmare.

@topic, Saraki seems to be a re**tard. Nigerians are rejecting him and he's rejecting the newly-appointed Clerk. Let the rejection game begins and let's see who would win. By the time Okene people would storm the National Assembly to protest the rejection of this appointment, by Saraki, he would know that this his ongoing trial at the CCT is a mere joke. A sinking man wants others to sink with him!

BTW, I hope Ohiare (Saraki's abobaku) is seeing this?!
wich of d Nigerians,ur fellow zombies.
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by Babacele: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
wash from satatif...as d chairman of the assembly commission, was the appointment not discussed before choosing n subsequently announcing it publicly? all these arrangee protocols to garner public sympathy or cause problem to divert attention from d corruption case na wash!
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by EmeritusMbaM: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:

I usually don't debate emotionally unstable beings, I thought I could make an exception, how wrong. Have a nice day.
[/s]

Coming from a shameless troll who defend those that messed up his life. You are a funny cartoon. Lmaooo
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by 2n2k(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:
Another Tinubu/Saharareporters spy busted.

SANI Omolori is not a Yoruba. He is an ebira (igbirra) from Kogi State. Nothing concerns Tinubu here
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]
**** What has this got to do with Tinubu? I guess Tinubu also appointed Sani-Omolori as the Clerk to the National Assembly?! I wouldn't be surprised if you blame your inability to ejaculate on Tinubu. He has always been your nightmare.

@topic, Saraki seems to be a re**tard. Nigerians are rejecting him and he's rejecting the newly-appointed Clerk. Let the rejection game begins and let's see who would win. By the time Okene people would storm the National Assembly to protest the rejection of this appointment, by Saraki, he would know that this his ongoing trial at the CCT is a mere joke. A sinking man wants others to sink with him!

BTW, I hope Ohiare (Saraki's abobaku) is seeing this?!

who b okene? because u come from okene u de talk.
when we all talking about how dis nation will b resuscitated. Pls stop tribal non sense
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by cg053: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
So Saraki can now preach due process when his own election as Senate President did not follow due process. Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by whitebeard(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
why does this punk ass still have the power to decide this it obvious he is guilty what is up with the judges...!
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by otokx(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Saraki is right in this matter.
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by KissCODE(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fmartin:
Nigerians reject Saraki as senate president.

Mtcheeeew
lolzzzz

Nigerians have not rejected Saraki as senate president. It is only those in Tinubu‘s camp that are making this noise. Because they control the media, they make the noise look so real.

Saraki has issues but Tinubu cant instal the next senate president.
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by donphilopus: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
collabo4me:

who b okene? because u come from okene u de talk.
when we all talking about how dis nation will b resuscitated. Pls stop tribal non sense

I'm not from Okene my guy.
Re: Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:
Saraki teaching Tinubu modern Politics since the era of "CHANGE" gringringrin

They want to plant a mole in Saraki's camp, the baba said Saaaam!! It will not happen. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers / Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.