Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Whitelexi Come To Mama - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whitelexi Come To Mama (2158 Views)

'Any Take Home To Mama' Girls Here ? Needed For Immediate Engagement / Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? / Ladies In Nl You Can Take Home To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by tkb417(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2009
mschewww

joblessness no go kill these people
whitelexi ko, redflaxi ni tongue
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2009
wey d whitelexi sef  angry
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Sexytricia(f): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2009
Itz lyk he has taken 2 his heels.
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by whitelexi(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
I no run, i just no get time for certain people. . . Since when did it become by force to date a guy? I told emerald that i cant date her - that doesn't mean she's not good enough for me or any other guy. . . It has nothing to do with where you're from, its just me being me. Saying no to emerald didnt equate to her being placed in a list of potential babes for me, it didnt place her in any pecking order. . .

I dunno what girls want from me sef, another girl is bashing me in the romance section for breaking up with her, earlier this yr, another babe came public here to diss me. . . I have always defended myself, but i dont wanna have to do that all my life pleeeeaaassssseeeee! angry angry angry
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
sorry sweetheart but thats not good enough. I do fwel sorry for you when classless girls diss you but you broght it upon your head. My love is here waiting to give you the beszt but u prefer to be roaming rthe streets at night looking for love!

Come to me whitelexi and u will know peace kiss
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Vuitton(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
Na wah for all these desperate NL girls undecided
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
whitelexi

what's up with the profile photo? shocked

are those other people also nairalanders?

Una like drama sha!
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2009
Aha! Told ya! grin tongue
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by whitelexi(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2009
tpia.:

whitelexi

what's up with the profile photo? shocked

are those other people also nairalanders?

Una like drama sha!

They're Nlanders oh, but i already explained in the other thread about the picture.

Gabry:

Aha! Told ya! grin tongue

I thought u were my friend but u allowed your mind to get twisted while i watched in silence angry

emeraldbee:

sorry sweetheart but thats not good enough. I do fwel sorry for you when classless girls diss you but you broght it upon your head. My love is here waiting to give you the beszt but u prefer to be roaming rthe streets at night looking for love!

Come to me whitelexi and u will know peace kiss

Who do u choose, the one that loves u and u dont love, or the one u love that doesnt love u??  This sort of decisions are usually made by the women not us men cool cool cool
Everytime i've made a decision like this, it turned out badly in the end, pls dont make me do this to u emerald, u will hate me like the rest of them bashing me right now. You live next door and we both know u have a temper. . . Let's just remain friends and smile at each other everyday plsssssssssssssssssssssss?
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2009
White, I wasnt referring to you oo. I was referrin to Emeralbee. If you read the first page, you will understand. I told her that you are not interested with her and that u are married thats why now that you have confirmed it, I told her Told Ya! grin
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by whitelexi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
Gabry:

White, I wasnt referring to you oo. I was referrin to Emeralbee. If you read the first page, you will understand. I told her that you are not interested with her and that u are married thats why now that you have confirmed it, I told her Told Ya! grin

Kai Gabby, u fall my hand. . . u shit for church!! angry angry u just allow that busybody girl to decieve u, na so she just dey wind your brain, and u sef finally gree for her - i still dey recover from the shock sha shocked shocked
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2009
Are are u beefin me? I told u ooo. . . Read Page 1. I have never agreed to her naaa. Did you se any signs of me agreeing to her ehn? angry
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by whitelexi(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
Gabry:

Are are u beefin me? I told u ooo. . . Read Page 1. I have never agreed to her naaa. Did you se any signs of me agreeing to her ehn? angry

No, i'm not beefing u, i just read it again and i now see what u mean, my apologies. I actually thought she succeeded in corrupting your mind too. You are different, thanks kiss kiss
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2009
heh! Whats happening here? I didnt open my thread for trhe 2 of u oh. Ha! So i turn my back for 1 minute and you are alreadxy blowing her kisses yeah? White! Come and face me oh, come andx face me oh!
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ahahaha! See jelousy in da makin! White, u seriously know how to make da ladies go wild for u. What syour secret? U have 16 pac abi?  tongue
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by amebono11: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2009
topic

oh gawdddd, whatever happened to nairaland

if omo ibo is not here, where else would he be? undecided undecided
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by whitelexi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
,amebo no1:

topic

oh gawdddd, whatever happened to nairaland

if omo ibo is not here, where else would he be? undecided undecided

Whats wrong with what i said above or what Gabry said? all of una amebo sef grin

Gabry:

Ahahaha! See jelousy in da makin! White, u seriously know how to make da ladies go wild for u. What syour secret? U have 16 pac abi? tongue

I dont have a 16 pack oh, but i have a fitness trainer and a fitness first membership, so i hope to have one very soon grin grin grin

I'm not getting it to chase girls sha, i just feel i need to stay healthy by exercising too, the pack will just be an addition.
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by whitelexi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
emeraldbee:

heh! Whats happening here? I didnt open my thread for trhe 2 of u oh. Ha! So i turn my back for 1 minute and you are alreadxy blowing her kisses yeah? White! Come and face me oh, come andx face me oh!

You're a fine girl, surely it cant be hard to find a nice guy naaaaa, haba! This is getting out of hand oh, 3 people have recently attacked me openly on a public forum and u want to join the queue? Why dont u just be patient and see if someone will not run into the picture soon kiss kiss
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by amebono11: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
whitelexi:

Whats wrong with what i said above or what Gabry said?  all of una amebo sef grin

Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
White, So u want to have 16 pack abi? LOL! That will look really scary! grin
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by whitelexi(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
Gabry:

White, So u want to have 16 pack abi? LOL! That will look really scary! grin

Once i get a well defined 8 pack like my fitness advisor, i'll slow down grin
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2009
Wahala Palava! U sure u want that? I mean afta all the trouble've you've gotten hia? tongue
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by whitelexi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2009
Gabry:

Wahala Palava! U sure u want that? I mean afta all the trouble've you've gotten hia? tongue

The trouble i get here is nothing compared to what i've had to come through in life. It doesn't affect who i am in real life so i go with the flow. Whitelexi and Lexiwhite are my online identities and were created to be controvertial in nature, in real life though, i'm a gentleman who knows how to be nice. . . why else do u think those who have met me find it sooooo hard to leave me? So hard they only way they can express their frustration is to come on nairaland and slang me with the hope that girls will be wary of me, the truth is they end up attracting more attention to me and its bugging me out.
On the average, i get like 6 - 10 friend requests on yim and most of them are girls - its scary! u wonder whether they dont see whats going on in here but when u have a chat, they actually say it was awesome grin
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
Really? Soooooo. . . that mans Im special right? grin Cause I did not chase u but you chase me! grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by platinumnk(f): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
Gabby- I cannot call you my twinny anymore tongue

You are hearby summoned for a dispute in  disputes court.  angry

nairalanders - na wa sef ~shrugs~ undecided
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Vuitton(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2009
Gabry:

Really? Soooooo. . . that mans Im special right? grin Cause I did not chase u but you chase me! grin grin grin

Ehen sad So this is how you be flirting around abii embarassed Thot I was you one and only loffer. . . . . Guess i was wrong. You have broken my hart cry cry cry
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Vuitton(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2009
cry

Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by eleshin(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2009
non-sense(s) grin
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
No my loffff. . . cry cry cry You have misunderstood me. My loff for you has never died. . . .

Unless if you plan to divorce me like my three ex husbands Tufe and Ituen and Bogmodo! HMM! angry

But you know, Whitelexi is like a good brother and thats all. Nothing compared to yu my dearest. U were the only one that can make me happy in and out despite how I look cause to your eyes, I look like Heidi Kloom / Tyra Banks / kimora Lee Simmons kiss kiss kiss

Pleaseeeee. . . . U know how much I loff you right? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Vuitton(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2009
Gabry:

No my loffff. . .  cry  cry  cry You have misunderstood me. My loff for you has never died. . . .

I look like Heidi Kloom / Tyra Banks / kimora Lee Simmons  kiss  kiss  kiss

Pleaseeeee. . . . U know how much I loff you right?   kiss  kiss  kiss

embarassed I know my loff but am hurt, how could you be soo heartlesss  grin . . . . .   but i loff you too 

I will not divorce you cos of my religion  wink For better  smiley or worse  sad Til NL do us part  cheesy
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2009
Vuitton:

embarassed I know my loff but am hurt, how could you be soo heartlesss  grin . . . . .   but i loff you too 

I will not divorce you cos of my religion  wink For better  smiley or worse  sad Til NL do us part  cheesy

LMAO!!! See humor. . . Im so turned on right now just hearing how u joke like this. Thats why I lofffff you grin grin grin kiss Awwww. . . How sweet of you not to divorce me. So how can I make it up to you so that u will feel that Im sincerely all passionate and heat up for some Suga Sweet Vuitton? grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Vuitton(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
Well. . . . . you can Y!M me your tits cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Picture / Its Friday Night Nlders.what Are Doing Nbania??? / I'm In Love With Cheryl1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.