Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed (26676 Views)

"Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by dragunov: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
But baba said he has technically destroyed them cheesy
Yes! And he was right. Laymen like you with illiterate minds will never grasp the meaning of what Baba said.
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by Ahmeduana(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
maupe:

https://www.naij.com/810106-lai-mohammed-drops-bombshell-says-nigerians-expect-boko-haram-attacks.html
BUT THE BA$§TARD FROM THE GOD FORSAKEN PARTY WANT JONATHAN TO DEFEAT JUST ONE DAY!
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by possibilita(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
The only TRUTH LAI MUHAMMED has ever said in his entire miserable life grin
corrected.

1 Like

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by Rexyl(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
attacks are ongoing on daily basis as the herdsmen attack and kill the innocent daily

1 Like

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by sirAmeh(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
E b like say,dey don come wit another story again oh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by sirAmeh(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
E b like say,dey don come wit another story again oh!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by Eluwilussit(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Foo.ls. they promised us 2 months. Then last December. After that, BH became defeated technically. Today, the same idiiot said that boko haram has been "totally defeated ", but we should expect more attacks. Nigerians are a bunch of idiiots. Suffering and smiling. They are still defending this hypocrisy with their last drop of whatever runs in their veins.

We can't even stand up to these charlatans. Our founding fathers were indeed great and brave to stand up to the British. Shameful to be Nigerian. angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by basadenet: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
MR Lair Mohammed again......The man na real professional liar.
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by Koddedtinz: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thought they said they had won the war against terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by boykiss99(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lets be patient with the government while we die.

1 Like

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by babdap: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Otenestbestyaho:
we pity you more!!!
the stubborn flies follow shit to the grave.
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by orisa37: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
I mean it, particularly now that Fulani Herdsmen hooliganism and usurpation of the Southern States land is on Rampage.
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by macaranta(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
It's Mr Lie again
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by megablinks(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Betmaster3:
And the president of the zoo goes about telling the world that bokoharam has been defeated.
You sound more like the kanu guy.
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by eluquenson(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Our able minister should mind his choice of words while addressing the press nor nation as any bad words might lead to chaos.

1 Like

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by gcof(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
dragunov:
Yes! And he was right. Laymen like you with illiterate minds will never grasp the meaning of what Baba said.
Lil..before elections, they spoke simple English a layman would understand without blinking but now they use big grammars to confuse the same laymen, there are lots of contradictions in that piece that's if he actually said that. Oga call a spade a spade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by Okies27(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
maupe:

https://www.naij.com/810106-lai-mohammed-drops-bombshell-says-nigerians-expect-boko-haram-attacks.html
. The new trend by APC....we can't do anything overnight.#bravo.APC clap 4 yaself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by saintmark88(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Emmafrancis:

I don't understand ur gibbrish.

Trust me, u don't have to
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by excel101(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Trying to be True True Muhammed. This your new assumed status no fit you o, i bed Return back your Lie Lie muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by MDOLOFU: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Latter he will come n say he did not say it so I. Beg mak una kep d video

1 Like

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by dxkenny(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
SeriousMinded:
You once told us you/apc were winning boko haram technically, now, you are saying otherwise. Anyways, you have four years to lies as you wish.

It quite glaring you re an illiterate ... I wonder whether the word technical is too ambiguous for u guys to understand. No nation of the world can wake up all of a sudden and say She has won the war against terrorism ...

Even the powerful USA isn't free from terror attacks. Belgium was attacked recently. who could have ever imagine that happening ?

Wake up bro... Lie Muhammad isn't lieing ...grow up and stop hating from ur myopic reasoning.
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by smartn09(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
PDP and APC are like divorced parents who care more about getting their children to hate the other parent than on their children's well-being. Pathetic. Guess what my favorite mythical creature is. Unicorn? No. Dragon? No. Phoenix? No. An Honest Politician. That's it.
Hmm! The sword is @wrong hand, be informed we are watching you and be conscious of what you say in reply to this qoute.
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by str8talk1: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2016
I knw u meant more Fulani herdsmen attacks.(Sic)
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by piagetskinner(m): 12:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Lai mohd the lieing lair undecided
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by cybernaut(m): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2016
well,we hve seen it at enugu.nigeria time bomb loading.
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by buchilino(m): 5:14am On Apr 26, 2016
Nelkoko:
Was there a time boko boys had stopped bombing?

GOOD QUESTION
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by MChaze25(m): 5:43am On Apr 26, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
PDP and APC are like divorced parents who care more about getting their children to hate the other parent than on their children's well-being. Pathetic. Guess what my favorite mythical creature is. Unicorn? No. Dragon? No. Phoenix? No. An Honest Politician. That's it.
NORMADS FROM HELL(2)
Fulani heardsmen attacks Enugu again after Lai mohammed claimed yesterday that the presidency is silently fighting to resolve the fulani/farmers problem?
Yet when a single fulani gets attacked, they noisely use the army the arrest and detain them?
Trouble is sleeping, malu travellers wants to wake it up o.
President Buhari should know when to act like a president and not just went its time to travel up and down!
Is someone angry that the East and South weren't affected by Boko Haram?
Do you see any muslim in the South East?
You are supposed to be wading off their daily connections with international terror group called ISIS coz worse danger is ahead of you people.
I hate Saddism.
No body has to blame for all the poverty, destruction and penury in the North-East today, you blame yourself.
You had the largest tenure of rulers.
You had more Federal Government parastatals.
You had the best of Federal roads.
What then happened?
Like the parable of the talents, igbos used the little 20 pounds they were given after the war well and your people squandered the rest of their saving and still poor?
Another civil war is lurking around this administration.
But i guess the leader might even get impeached before he completes his evil mission.
He likes starting what he can't finish.
We all know Saraki will come back and hit them with a brace tackle.
Thumbs to the house of representatives.
Those guys are supposed to be our senators and vice versa.
They don't tolerate nonsense.
The senators should do the needful to the fulani heardsmen and lets see their leader cry small.
Ndi Ara!
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2016
charix:
Its good to see Nigerians are slowly realizing the fact rampant killings termed 'committed by Fulani herdsmen' is only a name deviced to cover up Boko Haram activities. I mentioned it two years back and posters found the idea preposterous.

bros u can speak grammar ooo.abeg wetin be preposterous biko as me no go school nah.
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by Newnas(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Great Line! Should be inscribed in black diamond.

1 Like

Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2016
Newnas:

Great Line! Should be inscribed in black diamond.
You're the man!
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2016
smartn09:
Hmm! The sword is @wrong hand, be informed we are watching you and be conscious of what you say in reply to this qoute.

The self proclaimed Satanist. Is this the point were I get scared and start begging you? You don't matter bro.
Re: Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed by sanmy(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2016
mandax:
Lai is truthful here.

Boko Haram can't be defeated so long as Nigeria harbours groups that share same religious beliefs - like use of sharia criminal laws - with Boko Haram

U r 100% correct........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju / Dualization Of Lokoja - Benin Road, Section II: Okene - Auchi, Edo State (Pics) / Salisu Zuru Sued For Keeping 2 Public Offices, Receiving Double Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.