Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Wale Breaks Down, Regrets Going Into Music: ‘I Should Have Played Football' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Breaks Down, Regrets Going Into Music: ‘I Should Have Played Football' (1171 Views)

''No Regrets Going Into Politics'' - Yul Edochie, Actor / Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People / 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Breaks Down, Regrets Going Into Music: ‘I Should Have Played Football' by horizonhotspot(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yesterday, after the news of singer Prince’s death surfaced on social media, many people trooped out to eulogized the legendary singer, but some chose same opportunity to make potshots at other stars like Wale.

“It should have been Wale,” many rude people tweeted at the rapper yesterday, and he replied one of them, saying, “Funny, till it’s they brother or grandparent or they friend.”

But that didn’t stop the barrage of rude comments which prompted the rapper to take to Instagram to share some of the tweets, and he regretted going into music. “I should have played college football and graduated college,” he wrote, adding, “than to wake up to this daily.”

The rapper has since deleted the post.

This is not the first time people would be wishing the Nigerian-American rapper dead on social media. Last month, fans came to his rescue when a band of troll attacked him on Twitter with such insensitive comments.

Source: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/04/rapper-wale-breaks-down-regrets-going-into-music-i-should-have-played-football/

Re: Wale Breaks Down, Regrets Going Into Music: ‘I Should Have Played Football' by Spanner4(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
undecided
Na his own cup of ogogoro
Re: Wale Breaks Down, Regrets Going Into Music: ‘I Should Have Played Football' by fpeter(f): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Wale Breaks Down, Regrets Going Into Music: ‘I Should Have Played Football' by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
eeeehn u can still go bck nah.... lol

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Visits Orphanage,Donates Gifts To Kids & Parties With Them(photos) / 10 Hot Nigerian Celebrieties Who Not Yet Married / #throwbackthursdays. Adunni Ade Shares Childhood Pic Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.