Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Logic Money Financial Solutions - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Logic Money Financial Solutions (1819 Views)

First Logic Nigeria (in Lagos) Owning Me Some Money. What Should I Do Guys ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logic Money Financial Solutions by economia: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
please who know "Logic Money Financial Solutions"
It offer to give loan
at 3% P.A.
please tell me about them before I fall victim
I am to scan my valid card and my account detail.
The illogical part of it is that I will pay A fee which it promise to refund with the loan amount on or brfoe 4 hours
Hope I am not dealing with boko-haram
Bellow is what I got from them
Re: Logic Money Financial Solutions by economia: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Terms and Conditions of N100,000.00 stated on 22th April 2016.*FP* Following the data and appraisal submitted to this Corporation. Logic Money Financial Solutions. Credit Approval Board is pleased to Inform you that your reputation do proceed you to qualify for this Credit Disbursement.

I...Mr Abdullah Johar and the entire Network of the (Logic Money Financial Solutions) will give to you the above principal sum On these terms of repayment and the Logic Money Financial Solutions Incorporated Conditions for fund Disbursement. We gives loan out as from 1yr upward.

PAYMENT SCHEDULE/TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Loan Amount:..................N100,000.00
Loan Interest Rate:.........3%
Loan Term:.......................1 year
Monthly Loan Payment:N8,469
Number of Payments:....12
Cumulative Payments:....N101,632
Total Interest Paid:..........N1,632

You are required to be making N8,469 at the end of every month Starting after 3Months when you receive the Loan.

Logic Money Financial Solutions) N1,800,000.00 Conditions: All Borrower are Responsible for there Loan Registration Charges (N20,000.00) which is Refundable along with your loan amount within 4 Hrs

This loan will be insured to avoid the sizing of this fund by the Anti-Terrorism Agency during the Bank transfer of this loan.Against Secret funding by terrorists in financing terrorism abroad.Saying that This Money will not be used for the work of terrorism. you as the borrower will be responsible for that.

Also in accordance with the Law of the federal constitutions to get the Approval of the MONEY LAUNDERING MONITORING COUNCIL Over the transfer of this fund to you. the loan will be Insure for any legitimate Borrower so that we can have a good business Proposal ahead. On the insuring of this Loan the Total Loan Amount with No deduction will be transferred to you through a nominated Bank Account within 4hr since is International transfer.

Once you are in agreement with the above Terms And Condition of the Loan, you are kindly advised to send down the below details:

1)YOUR BANK NAME:
2)BANK ADDRESS:
3)ACCOUNT NUMBER:
4)INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE OR PAN CARD.
5)LAST 3 OR 8 MONTHS OF BANK STATEMENT.

As soon as I receive the above information from you,I will forward our information to the Money Laundering Monitoring Council, for the Approval of the loan, and also send the Loan to the Insurance company so that the loan can be Insured immediately.

*On getting this Loan, the Business Account of the Loan Company will be revealed to you,to enable you make the monthly payment.You represent not to abuse the accessibility of the Loan Company A/C from Overseas.

*Under no circumstance will the Borrower of this Loan or the Inheritance of the Credit fail to pay up + Both the Loan Amount +Interest before or at the end of the given period.

*There is no per-payment penalties;but prompt payers will be acknowledged. ON YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF REPAYMENT AND THE CONDITIONS FOR FUND DISBURSEMENT YOU ARE TO SEND DOWN A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE.

INFORMATION NEEDED ARE:
1)Full Name:...
2)Location:...
3)Age:...
4)Contact Phone numbers:...
5)Amount Needed:...
6)Duration:...
7)Where do you get our Contact..

Thanks for your Consideration/Patronage. We await your swift reply.

Kind regards/Respect

Mr Abdullah Johar
Leverage Pvt Ltd.
Associate Director
+918010226813
Logic Money Financial Solutions
Registered in India No. 2454
ADDRESS: 25-B, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI -110 021. INDIA

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Re: Logic Money Financial Solutions by Smaterfirm: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yes i do know the company they are located in India they have help a lot of people many times, even when my company do need loan, we where directed to them for business loan by my friend, but there is a fee we paid before we receive our loan in our bank account, they are well trusted and respected company that i know is one of the best loan lenders you can try him i promise you will smile.
Re: Logic Money Financial Solutions by AskProf: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Smaterfirm:
Yes i do know the company they are located in India they have help a lot of people many times, even when my company do need loan, we where directed to them for business loan by my friend, but there is a fee we paid before we receive our loan in our bank account, they are well trusted and respected company that i know is one of the best loan lenders you can try him i promise you will smile.

You are a very pathetic fool.

1 Like

Re: Logic Money Financial Solutions by forgetit: 4:08am On Feb 09, 2021

Subject: FILL FOR OFFICIAL APPLICATION:

Good day,

We give out loans Low as 2% within 1 year to 20 years maximum repayment plan.

To expedite and a step forward in this transaction,you are to provide
the following information,which we shall keep confidential:

FILL FOR OFFICIAL APPLICATION:

FULL NAMES:
MARITAL STATUS:
ADDRESS:
CELLPHONE/TELEPHONE:
LOAN AMOUNT:
LOAN PURPOSE:
PROPOSED LOAN TERM:
DURATION:
COUNTRY/NATIONALITY:
WHICH OF THE SITE YOU FIND MY AD:

This transaction will take a period of 1-2 days right from  when we
receive your application.with this transaction.

Filled and returned, I believe it will be enough for us to proceed

then the loan terms and conditions will be prepared and sent to you Asap

Kind regards/Respect
Mr A. Osman Ibrahim

Leverage Pvt Ltd.

Associate Director

Whatspp Number +918929490461

Housing Finance Pvt Ltd

Address: House, Phase - V, Gurgaon, Haryana  - 122016

Re: Logic Money Financial Solutions by forgetit: 4:10am On Feb 09, 2021

Subject: PAYMENT SCHEDULE/TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Good Day,

Recognition of Customer's Expectations of Privacy:

Terms and Conditions of 90,000 EUR  stated on 07 FEBRUARY  2021  Following the data and appraisal submitted to this Corporation. Housing Finance Pvt Ltd. The Credit Approval Board is pleased to Inform you that your reputation does proceed to qualify for this Credit Disbursement.  

I...Mr Osman Ibrahim and the entire Network of the (Housing Finance Pvt Ltd) will give to you the above principal sum On these terms of repayment and the Finance Pvt Ltd Incorporated Conditions for fund Disbursement. We give loans out as from 1 years upward.

PAYMENT SCHEDULE/TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Loan Amount:90000 EUR

Interest Rate:2%
Remaining Time:240months
Your estimated monthly payment is 455.30EUR
Total amount to be repaid (with interest):109,272.00EUR
Total interest to be repaid:19,272.00EUR

You are required to be making 455.30EUR  at the end of every month Starting after 3  Months when you receive the Loan. 

India bulls Housing Finance Pvt Ltd 90000 EUR  Loans Conditions: DISCLAIMER NOTICE OUR CUSTOMERS

Every loan seeker is required to pay for the LOAN REGISTRATION IF APPLIED FOR UNSECURED LOAN PACKAGE of his or her loan before the loan is transferred into their bank account. The LOAN REGISTRATION fee Cost is just a very small amount of the original loan amount, which stands to be a prove that we are safe in giving out our loan to you, and the so paid LOAN REGISTRATION fee will be refunded back to you together with your loan been requested for within 8hr. That is a promise which we always keep. All Borrower are Responsible for there which is Refundable along with your loan amount within  8Hrs

This loan will be insured to avoid the sizing of this fund by the Anti-Terrorism Agency during the Bank transfer of this loan. Against Secret funding by terrorists in financing terrorism abroad. Saying that This Money will not be used for the work of terrorism..

Also in accordance with the Law of the federal constitutions to get the Approval of the MONEY LAUNDERING MONITORING COUNCIL Over the transfer of this fund to you.  The loan will be Insure for any legitimate Borrower so that we can have a good business Proposal ahead. On the insuring of this Loan the Total Loan Amount with No deduction will be transferred to you through a nominated Bank Account within 8hr since is International transfer.

Once you are in agreement with the above Terms And Condition of the Loan, you are kindly advised to send down the below details:

INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE OR PAN CARD.

EMPLOYMENT IF AVAILABLE
* Your Full Name 
* Place Of work: 
* Company Name : 
* Address: 

* Electricity Bill Receipt | Payments

* Bank statements: 

* ID copy..:

* Contact Phone Number:

As soon as I receive the above information from you,I will forward our information to the Money Laundering Monitoring Council, for the Approval of  the loan, and also send the Loan to the Insurance company so that the loan can be Insured immediately.

*On getting this Loan, the Business Account of the Loan Company will be revealed to you,to enable you make the monthly payment. You represent not to abuse the accessibility of the Loan Company A/C from Overseas.

*Under no circumstance will the Borrower of this Loan or the Inheritance of the Credit fail to pay up + Both the Loan Amount +Interest before or at the end of the given period.

*There are no per-payment penalties;but prompt payers will be acknowledged.

Kind regards/Respect
Mr A. Osman Ibrahim

Leverage Pvt Ltd.

Associate Director

Whatsapp Number +918929490461

India bulls Housing Finance Pvt Ltd

Address: Indiabulls House, Phase - V, Gurgaon, Haryana  - 122016

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Death In Onitsha (ladies Be Warned) / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi / Gang Of Poachers EATEN By Lions After They Broke Into South African Game Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.