Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation (931 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation by Halleydavid: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
A young man who has been defrauding young girls claiming to be Sarah Ofili was today arrested after 3 years of his successful illegal business, the model shared the happy news on her Instagram page today writing:

This is Terry Andy Edwards, my impersonator and the brain behind those scam messages you have been receiving, claiming I am doing a modeling search in collaboration with Gold Modeling Agency ( @goldmodelagency ) Etisalat, Modela ( @modelacoutureng ) etc.

It came to my attention last year after I got several complains from various pple. Finally, with the help of a lady he scammed, the police from the crime unit in GRA Minna division were able to help us track him down in PH. I apologize to everyone who was affected by this criminal.

The best I could do was at least help bring him to justice for everyone! Thank you to the GRA Minna Officers. UBA Bank for assisting the police. The young lady (name withheld for security). My Lawyers. And everyone else who assisted one way or the other. God bless you all!

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/sarah-ofilis-impostor-who-scams-young.html

Re: Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation by Halleydavid: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation by cassidy1996(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
hmmm.......hand don meet am, model ni....
Re: Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation by Utchgirl(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Palmwinetapper come and see ur olosho friend and her scammer.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation by Michellla(f): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
shameless negro

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation by gbens2000(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Michellla:
shameless negro
i heard that u are a Yoruba princess.
Re: Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation by Triczchic(f): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
The Hustle is real..
Re: Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
better judgment

(1) (Reply)

She’s Here! Actor Nosa Rex’s Wife Gives Birth To A Baby Girl! / Olamide Finally Finds YBNL First Lady / Billionaire Neighbour Buys Playboy Mansion For More Than N200billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.