Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Checkout Beautiful New Photos Of Actress, Omoni Oboli - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Beautiful New Photos Of Actress, Omoni Oboli (773 Views)

Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo / Beautiful New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Beautiful New Photos Of Actress, Omoni Oboli by yusaze807: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nollywood Actress and movie producer - Omoni Oboli who is a year older today, shared lovely new photos of herself & Thanked God for the woman she has become. Sharing the photos via IG, she wrote,

'It's #TheFirstLady's birthday! I'm super excited! I thank God for the woman I have grown into! I thank Him for strength and resilience. All that I am, all I will ever be, I give to you Lord! You have crowned my effort with success and to you be all the glory!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEgDZUxzdSV/?taken-by=omonioboli

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Checkout Beautiful New Photos Of Actress, Omoni Oboli by yusaze807: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Checkout Beautiful New Photos Of Actress, Omoni Oboli by Eebrahym(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Who is this one again o. See her masquerade gown lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout Beautiful New Photos Of Actress, Omoni Oboli by Nixiepie(f): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol the first pic be like chinese sorcerer , wink
Re: Checkout Beautiful New Photos Of Actress, Omoni Oboli by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
lo l.....see funny comments above me
Re: Checkout Beautiful New Photos Of Actress, Omoni Oboli by itstpia8: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
God does not crown evil efforts with success- that is the devil.

God cannot be tempted by evil.

(1) (Reply)

My Colleagues Career Start Crashing After Marriage - Flavour On Why He Is Single / Iceprince Halfcast Girlfriend Shares Sexy Bikini Photos / Actress Funke Akindele Currently Getting Married With Rapper Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.