|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,447,011 members, 5,511,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 April 2020 at 09:37 PM
How To Buy Spectranet Internet Device With 200% Data Promo & Price Slash / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / How To Manually Upgrade Your Nexus Device With ADB Sideload (2) (3) (4)
|How To Control Your Android Device With Your Computer by ejikeujah(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2016|
Enter Vysor, a Google Chrome app, that allows you to fully control your Android device from any of your computers than run the Google Chrome browser. With this app installed on your computer, you will be able to see your actual device on your computer’s screen, and you can then work with it as you would when you are actually holding it in your hands.
Here’s how it works:
1. Unlock the developer options menu on your Android device.
2. Head to “Menu > Settings > Developer options” and turn on “USB debugging.” Without this, the procedure below will not work.
3. Plug in your Android device to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Open Google Chrome on your computer and head over to the Vysor app page on the Chrome Web store.
5. Click on “Add to Chrome” to add the app to the Chrome browser on your computer.
6. A prompt will appear asking if you would really like to add the app to the browser. Click on “Add app.”
7. When the app is added and installed in your browser, launch it by clicking on its icon in your browser.
8. When the app launches, click on the button that says “Find Devices.”
9. You will see a dialog box showing all the devices that are connected to your computer.
10. Select the one you wish to work with, and then click on “Select” to move forward.
11. A prompt will appear on your device asking you to allow USB debugging for this computer. Checkmark the option that says “Always allow from this computer” and then tap on “OK.”
That way the prompt will not appear again every time you use your device with this computer.
Once Vysor is connected, you will see a greeting on your device. It should also show you what buttons do what task in the app.
Tap on “OK” to let the message go and to get to the actual work.How to Control Your Android Device with Your Computer
You should now be able to interact with your device right from your computer. Just click on any item in the Vysor app window as you would on your actual device and it will work.
Your device’s screen is being mirrored on your computer, and you can use it as if you are using the actual device.
Visit for more information: http://thebase.ng/technology/how-to-control-your-android-device-with-your-computer-id1616.html
|Re: How To Control Your Android Device With Your Computer by chipzidar(f): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2016|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35