Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. (24351 Views)

10 Tips On How To Protect Your PC (windows) From Hackers & Viruses / 14 Computer Viruses That Brought The Internet To Its Knees / Unlock Your USB Modem For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by Tremendouswap(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Today, we are going to share some useful tips on removing viruses from the computer using Rescue USB disk, Follow the full article to know about it.

For windows users, we have found out a method to remove all viruses from the computer using Rescue USB Disk. The spread of viruses, malwares, key-loggers and Trojans etc, are now very rampants these days. There is even a recent malware called HummingBad affecting over 2 million devices. These worms enters into windows PC either from an unsecured internet or from data sharing with infected computers. Though Antivirus can help you remove all the viruses, but what if you find it difficult to access your windows due to infected viruses?. At that time, you can use the rescue disk to clean up your computer from viruses. So better read up the complete method discussed below.

In this method, you must have a bootable USB of antivirus that will run on your boot screen, scan all the viruses and remove them. And this will definitely fix out a lot of errors your windows has been experiencing. So below are the discussed steps on howbyoy can eventually wipe off stubborn viruses from your windows PC.

Steps To Create A Rescue USB To Free Up System From Viruses

Step 1. First of all, connect a removable USB device to your computer.

Step 2. Now you have to Download the Iso image of Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 and also download a Special Utility Program

Step 3. Now launch the utility software in your windows.

Step 4. Now give the path/folder of the ISO File of Kaspersky Rescue Disk there and select the drive where you want to make it bootable, and click on install.

Step 5. After the work of the utility for recording is completed, the Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk Manager window will open. Just click on Start button there and a process will start and your Rescue disk is ready for work.

Step 6. Restart your computer with USB inserted and press F11 when the computer starts to boot your USB.

Step 7. At this time, Kaspersky interface will appear, proceed till you find the option to select from Graphic mode or Text mode, I recommend you select the graphic mode.

Step 8. Once Graphical User Interface fully loads onto the screen, you can perform a scan and can remove all detected threats from your windows PC

So above is all about how to remove all viruses from PC using rescue USB disk. With this, you can easily fix out the issues that cause your windows to boot slower and also all the viruses will get wiped away and your windows performance will boost up. Hope you like the method, do share it with others too.

Source: http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/07/how-to-remove-all-viruses-from-your.html

12 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by herzern(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=28pt]FTC aqain shocked[/size]

I think I am qettinq tired of this FTC shii

Anyone should please give me a clue on how I can update my playstore app on Android
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by calabaman(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
LALATISCALA setting the mood for MONDAY.

SINCE 1700 bc.

nice tips.... untested though!

Wish i can get BANNED for once....am high AS KILIMANJARO Mountain thanks to d new alomo...called .."MACHO"
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by sorextee(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Let me just screen grab these steps. I can't read any epistle this night. I'm so stoned right now. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by Nastydroid(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
see bookers
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by omogin(f): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Just say 'how to get mad'

2 Likes

Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by To5man(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kai ohhhhh! I gladly opened it thinking I will be taught how to just connect a flash to my computer and just watch the viruses vanish only for me to see one long sermon.

12 Likes

Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by christaddicted: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Educative

See my signature
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by ohenhen1: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Too complicated.

1. Backup your files.

2. Use Windows full system restore with erase files.

done.

6 Likes

Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by encryptjay(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
All these space Bookers think it's a celebrity thread.
But OP, how efficient is this method compared to using regular anti virus scanning?
Also, how safe is this method?
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
does it apply for external hard drive
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
herzern:

Anyone should please give me a clue on how I can update my playstore app on Android
have they credited your account because of the FTC??

Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by jayriginal: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Step 2

A special utility program. Could you be any more vague?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by nobsalis: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
ohenhen1:
Too complicated.

1. Backup your files.

2. Use Windows full system restore with erase files.

done.

even dis your step is also complicated to me.... Pls break it down a lil... How can i do d back up 1st... And also restore wit erase file.... Pls teach me. Cuz my system needs it.
Reply pls
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by seunlayi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nice one op and I need to know how we can remove the one that is infecting this country now with lack of cash?

1 Like

Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by centboy123456(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Guys dnt belave them it not working they are liers fake people on NL
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by djbussy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
"Ayedun je ju iya lo" Good Dj's go for Apple and so we don't know VIRUS . JOIN US If u like.
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by PERFECT2(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
No matter how i scan my laptop, virus MUST still appear when i insert a removable disk. But following these steps, that means i need to go online. Please, is there no offline means of removing these virus entirely?

Meanwhile, is it advisable to repair a laptop's faulty battety? I need reply pls. Thank you.
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by akigbemaru: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Removing viruses.
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
herzern:

In the app, go to Settings then click on Build Version. You should receive a pop-up saying that a new version would soon be downloaded.
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by 0955eb027(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Been trying to update my windows essential for weeks now. Abeg ehn, what cheap data plan can i use?
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by idris4r83(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hhh
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by Large32(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
That's a gud one.

Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by viewflux(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tremendouswap:
Today, we are going to share some useful tips on removing viruses from the computer using Rescue USB disk, Follow the full article to know about it.

For windows users, we have found out a method to remove all viruses from the computer using Rescue USB Disk. The spread of viruses, malwares, key-loggers and Trojans etc, are now very rampants these days. There is even a recent malware called HummingBad affecting over 2 million devices. These worms enters into windows PC either from an unsecured internet or from data sharing with infected computers. Though Antivirus can help you remove all the viruses, but what if you find it difficult to access your windows due to infected viruses?. At that time, you can use the rescue disk to clean up your computer from viruses. So better read up the complete method discussed below.

In this method, you must have a bootable USB of antivirus that will run on your boot screen, scan all the viruses and remove them. And this will definitely fix out a lot of errors your windows has been experiencing. So below are the discussed steps on howbyoy can eventually wipe off stubborn viruses from your windows PC.

Steps To Create A Rescue USB To Free Up System From Viruses

Step 1. First of all, connect a removable USB device to your computer.

Step 2. Now you have to Download the Iso image of Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 and also download a Special Utility Program

Step 3. Now launch the utility software in your windows.

Step 4. Now give the path/folder of the ISO File of Kaspersky Rescue Disk there and select the drive where you want to make it bootable, and click on install.

Step 5. After the work of the utility for recording is completed, the Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk Manager window will open. Just click on Start button there and a process will start and your Rescue disk is ready for work.

Step 6. Restart your computer with USB inserted and press F11 when the computer starts to boot your USB.

Step 7. At this time, Kaspersky interface will appear, proceed till you find the option to select from Graphic mode or Text mode, I recommend you select the graphic mode.

Step 8. Once Graphical User Interface fully loads onto the screen, you can perform a scan and can remove all detected threats from your windows PC

So above is all about how to remove all viruses from PC using rescue USB disk. With this, you can easily fix out the issues that cause your windows to boot slower and also all the viruses will get wiped away and your windows performance will boost up. Hope you like the method, do share it with others too.

Source: http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/07/how-to-remove-all-viruses-from-your.html

Thanks
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by God2man(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
OP, you should have supported your thread with pictures... it is quite difficult to comprehend, 'cause many of your sentence are just floating in our imaginations. Please kindly edit the thread, and put picture. I am very interested in the information you are trying to pass across

Meanwhile, permit me to go chill with my side chics

*modified*
@Tremendouswap, try to check out my thread to see what what mean

https://www.nairaland.com/3060322/how-access-single-whatsapp-account

1 Like

Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by Nairastake: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Oh! Thank Jah... Have been lazy/busy searching for this... Thanks.... But wait first, make I read before you collect my thanks

You see why I said you should wait.... You should've added links to download those files. It will make things easy...
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by Royals1st: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Okay
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by dtrend(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
No,it not advisable to try fixing a faulty pc battery,once it goes bad just get a new one. . . . . Come to think of it, u can't fix a damaged pc battery
Re: How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. by dtrend(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=PERFECT2 post=47855917] a damaged pc battery can't be fix better get a new one

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Block Some Websites On A PC / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money / 8 Laptop Components You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.