Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

In Need Of Financial Datas Of Quoted Firms. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Need Of Financial Datas Of Quoted Firms. (349 Views)

ALGON, 16 Foreign Firms To Create 5.9 Million New Jobs. / ''buhari Must Hear This'' - Cbn Governor, Emefiele, Quoted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Financial Datas Of Quoted Firms. by HybridMan: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
I'm presently working on a research "Determinant of Effective Tax Rates in Nigeria"..

I need to get Financial Data of about 100 Quoted companies in Nigeria to do analysis of my independent variables(Size,Leverage,Profitability and capital intensity...Have try the NSE website outdated and others no luck..

I need someone to send me a link or how to go about it

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Ceremonial Cakes And Get A Free Cupcake / Has This Ever Happened To Anyone ? / Very Inspiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.