Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) (52418 Views)

Oro Community Disowns Arrested Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - See Picture / @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram / Nigerian Man Disowns Son Through Newspaper Adverts (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by grandstar(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
The boy na thief. Whats a 16year old doing with a toy gun? Proverbs 20:11
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by darlenese(f): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sijo01:
One of the qualities of an Bad African 'Nigerian' mothers cheesy

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Wenebadu(f): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
She for go newspaper and other media houses na
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
dulux07:
At 16. U already got bad relationship with ur mum. undecided

Happens. Many Nigerian parents do not know how to handle teenagers.

Once we reached the teenage years in our house,(I and the brothers and sisters) me mum read lots of books about how to deal with teens. Even then, books can't tell you everything.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by UG2020: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
A good mother will always pray for her child. Not by disowning him. It will not solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by eghuan1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
mrlaw93:
The mother needs to be jailed. How can a boy drop outta school at d tender age of three.

O'boy, which kind of school three year old de go? I believe the article said in primary three and not at age three.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Rubbish, A mother can't disown her child.
Blood is thicker than water.
GBAM!!!
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Ideally, it cannot happen....but sometimes., mom gets fed up, and just throws the child out.

Once read somewhere about an American mother whose eldest child was on hard drugs. Of course she did not disown him intially, but when he started doing the drugs in her house....and she had younger kids in the house....she threw him out.

Thing is....children are not easy to handle.That was not the first time the boy did something wrong. And something tells me that the boy had really made his mother so fed up...that she got angry and said enough is enough.

May we never reach that point with our children.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by glossy6(f): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
mrlaw93:
The mother needs to be jailed. How can a boy drop outta school at d tender age of three.

Bro, primary 3 & not age 3. All the same, that's not good at all
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by alobright17(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ada so you dey?
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Larryfest(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Story story!!....at d age of 16 u ar still deciding wat 2do wit a toy gun Dis boy dey lie abeg na intending armed robber him be.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by alobright17(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
you saw the bag around 9 pm?pick it and see toy gun?

1 Like

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Lilgabby(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
To me, its not d boy"s fault at all....d mother is at fault...she should be the one that is to b blamed...if she had cared for dah boy at his tender age nd when he was at is primary level, all diz won't have happened...honestly, I dnt wanna say any bad word to his mother Oh! "Buh, she is a bad person nd dosnt wish for somfin gud 4her child...very bad! She even have d guts to disown him at d time d boy really needs her most...Wicked Mother! Why wnt he steal...m sure she also deprive him of food too....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tales of the dangers faced by kids abused by parents who brought them to life without no plan of how to take care of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by fromnigeria(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
The Pic should have been censored. He is an accused, not yet pronounced guilty.
For me God will not allow me have a problem child, because i was never one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by armadeo(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:
you saw the bag around 9 pm?pick it and see toy gun?

If I were the policeman I would have slapped him for stupidity. Why did you pick a bag up at night? What were you discussing on what to do with a toy gun?

The mother disowning him is the final nail.

The boy is bad and should pay the price.

Hoodlum!!
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by krak101(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
darocha1:
oloshi omo. hear talk for thief mouth "we were still there discussing what to do with the gun". What kind of discussion will an obedient child be having about a gun.
Ofon is what you are, after you have been caught. you then realise you wish to return to school
God bless the mum for not covering him up, we need such to flush out bad breeds in the society.
Rot in prison, ajoto dawo (only egun people will understand this)
haba na. Prison the boy's still a minor. Just some misguided teen
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Prince16: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
thank God for a mother like this!
If na anoda mama she 4 dey yarn:

(1) na witch-hunt! Afterall "my pikin no be d only pikin wey dey hol gun"..
" why not arrest all d pikin wey dey hol gun in naija, why must u arrest my pikin 1st?"

(2) "Haaaaaaa ..... this is marginalization o...... It's because I'm not an indigine"

(3) "i will petition UN/OAU/ECOWAS 4 ds maltreatment of my pikin"

(4) "Yes, I know my pikin is of no good, what about ur own pikin wey dem catch with toy bomb d oda day? Wetin dem do am? If dey didn't punish him, why then must u punish my pikin? "

If everyone of us frown against corruption like this great mother and not look at corruption from myopic ethnic/bigotic/political views , we 4 dey 4" Eldorado" by now!
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by geraldhumphrey(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
weytn concern mhe? I dey think as i go sleep tonight(MOSQUITOES)
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by anitank(f): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
dulux07:
Isn't that the age we were all rebellious?
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by hectorr(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
dulux07:

Its not uncommon, its a regular behavior of adolescents. They think they know everything at that age. The lucky ones out grow it. While the unlucky ones get into troubles they live to regret.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by huntax(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
mrlaw93:
Read that your comment again,3 times,then slap yourself, three times.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:
Ada so you dey?
yea. But I have been busy offline since. Happy weekend
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by mildteddy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Irresponsible mother.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Fourwinds: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Useless boy.. Most of these young teenagers are very stubborn and wayward... All they know now is toast themselves, impregnate themselves, rob, and sit idle
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Fourwinds: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
huntax:

Read that your comment again,3 times,then slap yourself, three times.
hahahahaaaa
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by dannytoe(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
mrlaw93:
Point of correction? he dropped out at primary three, not at the age of three.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by tomdfirst(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
so if d boy turn out to become the president of d country, Wetin go happen??. stupid mother
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by feyiwonda(f): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=Pidggin post=44948477]Good mother [/quote
A good mother will neva neglect not to talk of disown her child on issues like dz. Disowning him doesn't make him beta. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by alobright17(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yea. But I have been busy offline since. Happy weekend

wish you the best too Nwannem
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by alobright17(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
armadeo:

If I were the policeman I would have slapped him for stupidity. Why did you pick a bag up at night? What were you discussing on what to do with a toy gun?

The mother disowning him is the final nail.

The boy is bad and should pay the price.

Hoodlum!!

common sense will understand that the boy hand no clean
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by favourboy1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) / Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.