Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Love And Fear - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Love And Fear (628 Views)

Khaki's Farewell: A Fear Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Fear by grbgrb4(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ten years away,
before my immediate kid brother was born.
I made a stare never before,
wanted not taking off my eye,but i did cause it was like a force too much for me,a girl from a fame and a well to do family and a poor me.
I DONT TAKE PICTURES BUT THAT I WON'T FORGET.
She löok's ravishing and full of life, i thought ohh! a trendy to be! I was at her place with mum for a visit, and she on me, that i couldn't sit. Oh a young boy in love, despite i don't really know what love means,all i knew was love is good and hate is bad.
I DONT TAKE PICTURES BUT THAT I WON'T FORGET.
As a young boy feeling unsecure and fear of rejection,
i never got to tell her my mind, but that i wont regret,maybe that's fate, year walk-by things change, unlike before, but my feelings is young,but still i never got to tell her my mind, oh God! I lost her even without an attempt. But i know things had always been as it's meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love And Fear by NancyAgolokigho(f): 1:20am On Jun 11, 2016
Hmm! A naive boy indeed. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Love And Fear by grbgrb4(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2016
NancyAgolokigho:
Hmm! A naive boy indeed. Nice one.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

, / Nameless Heroes (Happy Remembrance Day) / Can The Lord Redeem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.