Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... (3059 Views)

How Can I Format My Window Xp My Self From An Old Compact Computer / How Can I Format My Window Xp My Self From A Old Compact Computer? / How Can I Format My Stubborn Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... by peekeny(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
My Laptop had a little problem and it needs to be formatted so i want to know how much it will cost me to format the laptop.

Its a small LP- Dell tho'
Re: How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
peekeny:
My Laptop had a little problem and it needs to be formatted so i want to know how much it will cost me to format the laptop.

Depends on the Windows type you want.

Pirated or Original

Pirated : 100 - 200 naira
Original: Around 10,000 - 30,000

Choose One and then service charge of 1k for the person that would help you do the formatting, keep in mind that you have to backup your files before formatting.
Re: How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... by peekeny(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
exhibition:

Depends on the Windows type you want.

Pirated or Original

Pirated : 100 - 200 naira
Original: Around 10,000 - 30,000

Choose One and then service charge of 1k for the person that would help you do the formatting, keep in mind that you have to backup your files before formatting.
Tnk u so mch...
Hope d pirated is not dat Bad
Re: How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
peekeny:
Tnk u so mch... Hope d pirated is not dat Bad
If you've got the money go for the original one
Re: How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... by peekeny(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2016
exhibition:

If you've got the money go for the original one
Ok tank u Sir!
I will go for the original one
Re: How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... by udemzyudex(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
peekeny:

Which one is 10000-20000 again...

Forget that thing, as far as your system doesn't have virus or bad hdd, you're good to go....

Make sure that the window 7 (if that's what you're using) is not a trial version.

Even other version can be Crack.

With #500 you will format it, if you're in lag come to computer village.
Re: How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... by peekeny(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
udemzyudex:

Which one is 10000-20000 again...

Forget that thing, as far as your system doesn't have virus or bad hdd, you're good to go....

Make sure that the window 7 (if that's what you're using) is not a trial version.

Even other version can be Crack.

With #500 you will format it, if you're in lag come to computer village.
tnk u sir! i will do dat probably next week though am nt in LaGos

(1) (Reply)

*~ Denzel2009 Voted Computer Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Cheap Clean Uk Used Dell D600 Laptop 15k / (Resolved) Konga.com Sold Me a Defective Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.