Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? (3132 Views)

Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions / Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Carmal90(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
You are invited for a Call Centre interview at Workforce Group beside UPS, Gbagada, tomorrow Sat 23/4/2016 by 11am. Come with 2copies of your CV&Credentials.

Seun
mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Carmal90:
You are invited for a Call Centre interview at Workforce Group beside UPS, Gbagada, tomorrow Sat 23/4/2016 by 11am. Come with 2copies of your CV&Credentials.

Seun
mynd44
lalasticlala
meself ooo
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Carmal90(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
meself ooo

pls when did you apply? and what can we expect
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Carmal90:

pls when did you apply? and what can we expect
I tink dis week...I dnt knw wat to expect ooo
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Carmal90(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I tink dis week...I dnt knw wat to expect ooo

pls do you know their client? and are u sure it is not sales and marketing job
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by karkinase(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Experience folks in d hauz, can smone gatecrash workforce Interview...
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by emmloppy: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
clear NO!!? from a veteran gatecrasher..u wld go bak from d gate,,
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by karkinase(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
emmloppy:
clear NO!!? from a veteran gatecrasher..u wld go bak from d gate,,
Mehn, Odikwa serious
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by hoebamaa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
I also got the same msg.The invite was so sudden,i just applied today.
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Vongsama(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
hoebamaa:
I also got the same msg.The invite was so sudden,i just applied today.

Bro can u pls tell me hw u applied lemme apply too.
Or mayb send me the link to the advertised vacancy.
Tnx
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Dabamse(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
How did u guys apply for the job oh! Be kind enough to send the link to us.
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by adetola77(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Send your cv to moyo.olanipekun@workforcegroup.com
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Carmal90(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dabamse:
How did u guys apply for the job oh! Be kind enough to send the link to us.

I send my CV to moyo.olanipekun@workforcegroup.com
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by hoebamaa(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vongsama:

Bro can u pls tell me hw u applied lemme apply too. Or mayb send me the link to the advertised vacancy. Tnx
you can send your cv to this mail. moyo.olanipekun@workforcegroup.com subject call center Agent
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 23, 2016
karkinase:
Experience folks in d hauz, can smone gatecrash workforce Interview...

Yes. They will ask if you got a text message then you will use your head...where is it? You didn't come for the interview with phone! Shikenna
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Vongsama(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2016
hoebamaa:
you can send your cv to this mail. moyo.olanipekun@workforcegroup.com
subject call center Agent

Tnx
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Carmal90(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
pls updates from people that were there
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by chynasaz(f): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Training invite just rolled in. All thanks to God.
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by vickypark(f): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls when is the training?
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Carmal90(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
chynasaz:

what is ur schedule time pls?
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by vickypark(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
chynasaz:
how did your training go?
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by HanuHola(f): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2016

Yes. They will ask if you got a text message then you will use your head...where is it? You didn't come for the interview with phone! Shikenna
Dear I got d msg late,pls can I go a day after d schedule date cus am far away.
Re: Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? by Janny15(f): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
chynasaz:
Hi please how long did it take them to invite you for training after you were interviewed?

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Linkedin To Get A Job In 2017 / Qatar Airways Recruitment For A Reservations & Ticketing Supervisor / NPOWER: Plateau State Government Finally Permanent All Nteach Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.