Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? (865 Views)

The Dangers Of Microwave Oven In Your Home / Who Do Doctors Go To When They Fall Sick? / The Dangers Of Breast Ironing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by CaptainRahl(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
why do doctors & medical students smoke when they already know the dangers associated with smoking?
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
CaptainRahl:
why do doctors & medical students smoke when they already know the dangers associated with smoking?

honestly, this baffles me a lot! these medical peeps (not just doctors alone) engage in all sorts of vices. it makes me wonder what kind of people are in our healthcare sector?!

I had a neighbor while I was in school. this guy was a hardcore Igbo smoker. it was after a while I discovered that he was a medical student (I initially thought he was in anatomy) this guy weeds up whenever he has a tests or an exam to write. I was really surprised at his habits and I am still surprised till today.
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
I have a doctor friend dat smokes, drinks and womanizes like tommorow no dey. But who am i to judge him? undecided
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by thesicilian: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
You guys are at it again?
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by sinaj(f): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol

This reminds of a friend that empties squadron into her stomach b4 entering the exam hall grin
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by CaptainRahl(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2016
My bad-asss doctor friend who is also a lecturer in a second generation federal university matter don tire me ooo.

The kind weed wey this guy dey smoke/burn can single handedly cause global warming in fact Bob-marley sef dey jealous this guy.

I no even want talk about his james bond driving skills and womanizing talents because I might end up inditing myself. Lol
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by CaptainRahl(m): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2016
coollabman:

honestly, this baffles me a lot! these medical peeps (not just doctors alone) engage in all sorts of vices. it makes me wonder what kind of people are in our healthcare sector?!

I had a neighbor while I was in school. this guy was a hardcore Igbo smoker. it was after a while I discovered that he was a medical student (I initially thought he was in anatomy) this guy weeds up whenever he has a tests or an exam to write. I was really surprised at his habits and I am still surprised till today.
my brother, abeg help me ask them ooo...
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by eyinjuege: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2016
If you want to model your life after your doctor's, then you're on a long thing.

They smoke, drink, womanise or do any other supposed vices because they can and are not breaking the law or any any ethic somewhere.
The most a doctor should do for anyone is to inform you of the pros and cons of a certain lifestyle and let you make an informed decision about it. Because your doctor is obese, smokes, drinks a lot doesn't mean he wouldn't still tell you the bad things that accompany such a lifestyle.
Its a bit funny how people seem to forget doctors are just human like everyone else, and they put the status of demigods on them.
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by PipSurgeon(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2016
not again.. whats wrong with the public sef, free doctors nau?
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by omogin(f): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Life is spiritual
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by CaptainRahl(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2016
cc: lalasticlala, sissy3, dominique.
food don ready!
Re: Why Do Doctors & Medical Students Smoke When They Know The Dangers Of Smoking? by Princeakin4u: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
TO HELP SMOKERS OUT OF Bell Stop Smoking Help

Highlights:
Effective help with withdrawal symptoms and cleansing.
Helps with nicotine craving symptoms.
Aids in flushing nicotine out of the blood, as well as 127 chemicals from the tobacco.
Helps cleanse the lungs.
Increases the probability of quitting.TESTIMONIALS

Stop Smoking Help takes the edge away when going through nicotine withdrawal.
I lost my desire for cigarettes within 5 days. This product is a must for anyone who has declared war against cigarettes. I tried the gum and the patch, but was unsuccessful. I am truly amazed at the efficiency of this natural product. Susan Dubois, 62, Vancouver BC.

Susan Dubois, 62, Vancouver BC. Nicotine cravings were fewer and manageable!
I’ve tried quitting smoking a few times. The Patch, gums, and inhalers didn’t do it. I didn’t enjoy smoking anymore. I just did it because of habit and nicotine cravings. Bell Stop Smoking Help finally did it. Thank you for making a product that makes quitting smoking a reality and not just a dream.After 50 years of smoking, cigarettes cravings are gone!
For the last 8 years, I tried to quit smoking and used all the stop smoking aids and they were of no help to me. Since I tried Bell Stop Smoking Help, my cravings are gone and only the habit of holding a cigarette is still there. It is unbelievable and I wish I had heard about this product before. Thank you very much!

Gail Elder, 70, Guelph, ON Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped

15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 10 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

coollabman:

(1) (Reply)

Why VIRGINAL INFECTION Keeps Reoccurring? / Different Deadly Diseases 2 -cancer / This New Condom Is So Strong Even Needle Couldn't Rip It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.