Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. (1247 Views)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust / CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by ournaijablog(f): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
So I haven’t heard the APC change mantra in a while, the Sai Baba rhythm that flooded my ears sometime last year. The oh; we will have a good and better government this time next year, let us remove the clueless one who was a weakling and didn’t know how to run a government.
In my area, we haven’t had light in weeks and fuel is still being sold for 200 naira per litre. The economy is like an ulcer patient who’s in pain day in and day out, companies are folding up, workers are being laid off and the labor union has gone ghost mode and the fight for corruption has skyrocketed out of space.

During campaign last year my mother and I had discussions outside our house about how things were going to get worse and how the corruption fighter was just like a child with sugar problem who keeps asking for candy and wants candy by all means, now he has candy and his body can’t handle the sugar. My mother hushed me saying Meh chie onu gi {close your mouth in igbo} you want people to hear us? Please let us go back inside I do not want to be killed! Oh how my heart broke is this what our democracy will turn to?

The bible said the devil comes but to kill, steal and destroy. I say to you the devil has come visiting in Nigeria and permanent visa is about to be granted to him. The cattle rearer with all his intent to fight corruption has surrounded himself with the most corrupt and vile politifcians Nigeria has ever known and will ever know {Obasanjo, Amechi, Rochas} just to name a few, these criminals are now all saints and have joined the ‘Chain’ wagon.

Many people have written on how dissatisfied and disappointed they are in this present government, will mine make any difference? I hope so. Under this government several human rights have been violated, killings and maiming has become the order of the day, political assassinations have become norms, election reruns well you all know the answer to that, witch hunts, they want to kill our freedom of speech, vile political arrests have been made, nowhere is safe the internet isn’t safe our calls are being listened to we are being watched everyday so we don’t speak against the supreme leader of Aso rock, the Fulani herdsmen are on rampage kidnapping, raping and killing anyone in their path and yet the Daura President has not lifted a finger to bring his brothers in arms to order.

Dear president bubu, I am just a voiceless youth and a suffering one at that I do not intend to insult but we have to call a spade a spade, where is Osibanjo the self acclaimed pastor who tried to sway the Christians his way we don’t hear much of him these days, while the president is globetrotting with tax payers money what have you been doing? I know your kids are very comfortable and they have light every day, eat three square meals and attend the best schools and when they graduate you will go directly to the CBN governor and ask him to place your kid in the highest position possible without an interview Oga president and vice please we need light, we need fuel, we need food, we are hungry, our parents have been laid off work even the ‘SUN’ is angry with Nigeria, this is badluck the sun has never been this hot please sir please step down please! If Sunday Oliseh can humble himself and resign from coaching our Nigerian players please to rule is not by force thanks.

A very concerned youth.
Culled from
Ournaijablog.com

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by tit(f): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
#fireonbaba!
Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
tongue
Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Please don't shout sai baba when you are in the fuel queue.
Otherwise, this shall be your portion grin grin -->

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by bigtt76(f): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nothing to Sai Baba about naaaa grin boys are not smiling

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by Pidggin(f): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
tit:
#fireonbaba!

This must be a Nigerian in diaspora. They have nothing to lose as they are not experiencing this 'chain'

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Shout sai baba at any public function now at your own risk.. Even the zombies have realized that they've just been scammed..

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by bobbiekrantz: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin
Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by babadee1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Elections have been over for more than a year now. You'll most likely hear it again in 2019. Stay tuned.
Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by ournaijablog(f): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
babadee1:
Elections have been over for more than a year now. You'll most likely hear it again in 2019. Stay tuned.
loool I doubt it undecided

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
When last did you hear "GEJ till 2019?"

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by TPAND(f): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Image of those still believing the Sai baba change mantra

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by kodded(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
[s]
OrlandoOwoh:
When last did you hear "GEJ till 2019?"
[/s]

undecided undecided

trash

when last did you buy fuel below N150 per litre

when last did you enjoy 6 hours of uninterrupted power supply

sai zombies

undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by oyinkinola: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
are you deaf or something! how many time do you want to hear "SAI BABA" daily!
Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by realjoker(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
ournaijablog:
So I haven’t heard the APC change mantra in a while, the Sai Baba rhythm that flooded my ears sometime last year. The oh; we will have a good and better government this time next year, let us remove the clueless one who was a weakling and didn’t know how to run a government.
In my area, we haven’t had light in weeks and fuel is still being sold for 200 naira per litre. The economy is like an ulcer patient who’s in pain day in and day out, companies are folding up, workers are being laid off and the labor union has gone ghost mode and the fight for corruption has skyrocketed out of space.

During campaign last year my mother and I had discussions outside our house about how things were going to get worse and how the corruption fighter was just like a child with sugar problem who keeps asking for candy and wants candy by all means, now he has candy and his body can’t handle the sugar. My mother hushed me saying Meh chie onu gi {close your mouth in igbo} you want people to hear us? Please let us go back inside I do not want to be killed! Oh how my heart broke is this what our democracy will turn to?

The bible said the devil comes but to kill, steal and destroy. I say to you the devil has come visiting in Nigeria and permanent visa is about to be granted to him. The cattle rearer with all his intent to fight corruption has surrounded himself with the most corrupt and vile politifcians Nigeria has ever known and will ever know {Obasanjo, Amechi, Rochas} just to name a few, these criminals are now all saints and have joined the ‘Chain’ wagon.

Many people have written on how dissatisfied and disappointed they are in this present government, will mine make any difference? I hope so. Under this government several human rights have been violated, killings and maiming has become the order of the day, political assassinations have become norms, election reruns well you all know the answer to that, witch hunts, they want to kill our freedom of speech, vile political arrests have been made, nowhere is safe the internet isn’t safe our calls are being listened to we are being watched everyday so we don’t speak against the supreme leader of Aso rock, the Fulani herdsmen are on rampage kidnapping, raping and killing anyone in their path and yet the Daura President has not lifted a finger to bring his brothers in arms to order.

Dear president bubu, I am just a voiceless youth and a suffering one at that I do not intend to insult but we have to call a spade a spade, where is Osibanjo the self acclaimed pastor who tried to sway the Christians his way we don’t hear much of him these days, while the president is globetrotting with tax payers money what have you been doing? I know your kids are very comfortable and they have light every day, eat three square meals and attend the best schools and when they graduate you will go directly to the CBN governor and ask him to place your kid in the highest position possible without an interview Oga president and vice please we need light, we need fuel, we need food, we are hungry, our parents have been laid off work even the ‘SUN’ is angry with Nigeria, this is badluck the sun has never been this hot please sir please step down please! If Sunday Oliseh can humble himself and resign from coaching our Nigerian players please to rule is not by force thanks.

A very concerned youth.
Culled from
Ournaijablog.com

Election is over, election sore losers,
Said baba is Presiding over the affair of this great nation,
he will be your leader for a minimum of 4 years if not 8 years
the earlier you realise this 3 facts the earlier you overcome election lost hangover.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by amtaken(f): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sai fuel scarcity.

Sai forex crises.

Sai high electricity tariff.

Sai no jobs.

Sai no money.

Sai no power supply.

Sai crumbled businesses.

Sai Boko Haram.

Sai Fulani herdsmen.

Sai inflation.

Sai unfulfilled electoral promises.
Sai Baba.

All na sai.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by arabbunkum: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
You expect hungry men to keep shouting 'sai baba'?

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by Cholls(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
my sister price of oil is now $46 per barrel.

In other news:

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Even pmb abo.ki brothers don't say sai baba again

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by Raddie(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
amtaken:
Sai fuel scarcity.
Sai forex crises.
Sai high electricity tariff.
Sai no jobs.
Sai no money.
Sai no power supply.
Sai crumbled businesses.
Sai Boko Haram.
Sai Fulani herdsmen.
Sai inflation.
Sai unfulfilled electoral promises.
Sai Baba.
All na sai.
Love your signature, now feel free.....-

How retarded can anyone be not to know that this last election brought us closer to happenings in governance itself and to attribute any of it to PMB after a couple of months is just myopic.
Could you just imagine if we were this concious years back?

....- not to bug your mentions.
Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by babadee1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
ournaijablog:
loool I doubt it undecided

You never can tell though. Things might have changed significantly by then.
Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by ajebuter(f): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
IFARTWITHBUHARI grin grin
Re: I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

trash

when last did you buy fuel below N150 per litre

when last did you enjoy 6 hours of uninterrupted power supply

sai zombies

undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

When last did you pay for your PHCN bill?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Yoruba To Claim Omonile In Lagos But Not For ND To Claim Their Oil? / EFCC Docks Air Vice Marshal Olutayo Oguntoyinbo For N166m Bribe(photos) / Nigerian Senate Plenary Now Live (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.