Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In (999 Views)

Importers! Please Recommend Local Courier Services You Use. / Real Importers,please Help!!! / No More Credit For Fuel Importers - Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by rolexsms(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello for those who know me.. You know I love business wella ..especially money!! Hehehee. So let's go straight to the point. I want to start a new business so after making my research I decided to go for mini importation so I decided to ask some questions before I start. Ehen the following under listed are my questions;
1, which of the ali sites is best for a fresher and also very cheap
2, those free shipping if I type in my address well. Will they bring it to my house?
3, Hope they accept PayPal?
4, Can I start with 30k
5, which goods is best selling for ladies
6, Must I use an agent when buying?
7, can I negotiate price with sellers?
8, is it possible to import Chinese girls? .......lol just kidding
Oya my honourable nairaland importers with swagg show me some love... I need to start importing..
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by rolexsms(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by nomoless: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2016
The answers to those questions are the secret to succeeding in mini importation, you will have to buy their ebook to get the answers.
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by rolexsms(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2016
nomoless:
The answers to those questions are the secret to succeeding in mini importation, you will have to buy their ebook to get the answers.
so I must buy book? But why na
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by mentro: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2016
Please can u mentor me on importation
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by chiefkpokp(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2016
nomoless:

You should have just told the op to buy ur ebook, the ebook you also bought for e-free.
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by nomoless: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:

You should have just told the op to buy ur ebook, the ebook you also bought for e-free.
I do not have an ebook, infact I also seek knowledge on the subject.
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by nomoless: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2016
rolexsms:
so I must buy book? But why na
That is how it works, no one will tell you the truth.
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by rolexsms(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
nomoless:
That is how it works, no one will tell you the truth.
this is serious.. but that's harsh na
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by chiefkpokp(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Its now ebook that will teach you everything? Then look for ebook now......if yes, Type ebook on Mini Importation on google, you will see many search results.....I would have been able to help answer some of this few question likewise other import gurus in the house, But I didn't see much seriousness in the above subject and contents.
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by deasy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
rolexsms:
Hello for those who know me.. You know I love business wella ..especially money!! Hehehee. So let's go straight to the point. I want to start a new business so after making my research I decided to go for mini importation so I decided to ask some questions before I start. Ehen the following under listed are my questions;
1, which of the ali sites is best for a fresher and also very cheap
2, those free shipping if I type in my address well. Will they bring it to my house?
3, Hope they accept PayPal?
4, Can I start with 30k
5, which goods is best selling for ladies
6, Must I use an agent when buying?
7, can I negotiate price with sellers?
8, is it possible to import Chinese girls? .......lol just kidding
Oya my honourable nairaland importers with swagg show me some love... I need to start importing..

1. Aliexpress is better...you can even use a cheaper ali-website 1688.com
2. Well as you note your address and postal code must be very correct...but our NIPOST are kinda trying -- sometimes they will bring it and sometimes you'll have to go their office to collect your package
3. As a beginner, I'd advice you don't use paypal because is not that safe. Pay through alibaba trade assurance (on alibaba) or on aliexpress that have "escrow" - this way your money will be safe. You know, you fit pay with paypal and the seller fit no send your goods. But if its a seller that you've done transaction/business with before and you've a build trusting relationship with paypal is okay.
4. Yes you can start with that
5. Well for me, anything ladies use is best selling as long as is fancy and of high quality.
6. Agent? That's a choice...you can do it all on your own.
7. Sure you can do that as well.
8. Lolz smiley who go buy that one?

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by rolexsms(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
deasy:

1. Aliexpress is better...you can even use a cheaper ali-website 1688.com
2. Well as you note your address and postal code must be very correct...but our NIPOST are kinda trying -- sometimes they will bring it and sometimes you'll have to go their office to collect your package
3. As a beginner, I'd advice you don't use paypal because is not that safe. Pay through alibaba trade assurance (on alibaba) or on aliexpress that have "escrow" - this way your money will be safe. You know, you fit pay with paypal and the seller fit no send your goods. But if its a seller that you've done transaction/business with before and you've a build trusting relationship with paypal is okay.
4. Yes you can start with that
5. Well for me, anything ladies use is best selling as long as is fancy and of high quality.
6. Agent? That's a choice...you can do it all on your own.
7. Sure you can do that as well.
8. Lolz smiley who go buy that one?

Cheers!
Gbam!!! With this explanation now.. I can bet those of you who are asking me to buy ebook that I will do very well in this importation biz. ..read some thread on this nairaland and finally am going to give it a try with 30k first to see how it goes and am making my first order by next week.
GOD BLESS YOU DEASY...
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by deasy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
rolexsms:

Gbam!!! With this explanation now.. I can bet those of you who are asking me to buy ebook that I will do very well in this importation biz. ..read some thread on this nairaland and finally am going to give it a try with 30k first to see how it goes and am making my first order by next week.
GOD BLESS YOU DEASY...

@rolexsms good move...I like that you're an action taker!
Note: free shipping takes up to 15 -30 days to arrive here.

Please, feel free to reach me for tips on this business.
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by rolexsms(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
deasy:

@rolexsms good move...I like that you're an action taker!
Note: free shipping takes up to 15 -30 days to arrive here.

Please, feel free to reach me for tips on this business.
are u on whatsapp ?
Re: Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In by deasy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
rolexsms:
are u on whatsapp ?
Yea...check my signature. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Amount Of Kva Generator Is Suitable For Opening A Mini-bar. / Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Invest My #1.1million Naira / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.